KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should Pakistan Recognise Israel?

Should Pakistan Recognise Israel?
Started by: majid86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should Pakistan Recognise Israel?

The only 2 countries in the world created on religious grounds who have been at odds with each other since the 1950's and 2 rival nuclear powers.
Do you think that there can ever be normal diplomatic relations between Israel & Pakistan?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 02:50 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Israel & Pakistan?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 03:19 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Should Pakistan Recognise Israel?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by majid86
The only 2 countries in the world created on religious grounds

lol, wut?

who have been at odds with each other since the 1950's and 2 rival nuclear powers.
Do you think that there can ever be normal diplomatic relations between Israel & Pakistan?

yes... I don't think many people in the world see the Pak-Israel relationship as being that bad. needless to say, both have much more relevant enemies at their borders

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 03:31 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pakistan has Afghanistan, Iran & India as neighbours which are more dangerous than any of Israel's neighbours.

India trains jihadists in Afghanistan to fight against Pakistan's military to weaken them and Iran has always been India's ally, in fact Iran would let India use it's airbases to attack Pakistan. An Iran with nuclear weapons is a dangerous threat to Pakistan.

So Israel gets it easy compared to Pakistan.

Last edited by majid86 on Jul 26th, 2010 at 03:45 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 03:36 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

sources?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:22 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Something tells me that majid86 is Pakistani...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:29 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im using my PS3 browser so i cant post links
google them

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:30 PM
§P0oONY

You can post links on the PS3 browser... I often use the PS3 browser.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:30 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

tell me how?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:31 PM
§P0oONY

Press start when you're on the page (to access the URL)... Select the text... Copy.... Then Paste here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:32 PM
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by majid86 on Jul 26th, 2010 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:44 PM
maham

Pakistan and israeli authority can never be on amiable terms. End of story.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:02 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Re: Re: Should Pakistan Recognise Israel?

Originally posted by inimalistlol, wut?

yes,both were conceived and formed on religious grounds. News to you han? eek!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:07 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Re: Re: Should Pakistan Recognise Israel?

Originally posted by maham
yes,both were conceived and formed on religious grounds. News to you han? eek!

it was the word "only" that I was replying to

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:14 PM
tsilamini

do you have a translation of the first?

also, we could start a whole thread on the matter, but if you look into it, you will find Alex Jones is not a very trustworthy outlet for news.

I only really ask because I am unable to find anything with clear evidence of a India - Pakistani terrorism link. There is some circumstantial evidence that India's RAW may have been supportive of the Tamil Tigers, but even then, there is no hard link.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:52 PM
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Something tells me that majid86 is Pakistani...

Nope, my grandparents originally came from Pakistan (Kashmir) when they were in their early 20's.
Im British, I was born & raised in Birmingham but i live in London now.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 11:28 PM
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by inimalist
do you have a translation of the first?

also, we could start a whole thread on the matter, but if you look into it, you will find Alex Jones is not a very trustworthy outlet for news.

I only really ask because I am unable to find anything with clear evidence of a India - Pakistani terrorism link. There is some circumstantial evidence that India's RAW may have been supportive of the Tamil Tigers, but even then, there is no hard link.

In the first video, the guy being interviewed is saying Indian intelligence agents are funding jihadists to carry out suicide bombings across Pakistan to destabilise the country. India also has been funding Balouchi separatists for several years now.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 11:36 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

its probably true most countries do that. its what the cia and other bigger governments do... why not them

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 11:48 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

In the first video, the guy being interviewed is saying Indian intelligence agents are funding jihadists to carry out suicide bombings across Pakistan to destabilise the country. India also has been funding Balouchi separatists for several years now.

yes, I gained that much. There are many pakistani sites that have members making similar claims with very extreme interpretations of small news clips, normally not from Western news agencies.

Its not that I find it unbelieveable, I'm wondering about proof?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 12:02 AM
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well India already got rid of East Pakistan in 1971 by supporting Bengali separatists and now they want the same results with Balouchistan and even maybe Sindh.

India is a very hegemonic country.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 12:10 AM