KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Web of Spider-Man

Web of Spider-Man
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Web of Spider-Man

Marvel Announces Brand New Web of Spider-Man Ongoing Series

http://marvel.com/news/comicstories..._Ongoing_Series

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That series looks interesting, but October seems so far away.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:12 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

New series? What for? Im still waiting for Quesada to explain the whole BND crap, they cant just pretend that bullcrap didn't happen. Pete takes his mask in front of the FF and it all "rushes" back to them. What is that "all"? Maybe celebration of christmass with Peter and MJ who was his wife but no longer is or what? What examactly "rushed" back to them? And how comes Wolverine and Luke didn't recognise Peter when he took his mask off in front of the avengers? What's so special about FF? Will others recognise him and remember that they knew him if he takes off his mask in front of them? Black Cat? Norman Osborn? Tony Stark? All those people who saw him on tv?
So f@#k the new series. I dont care really, its like reading abot Spider-man from a whole different universe.
The ONLY thing im looking forward right now is Spidey/Deadpool crossover that comes out in november, its still gonna be the same f@#ked up Spider-man but im sure itll be fun to read.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Jul 16th, 2009 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:54 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i look forward to this..

in fact i think i know the reason why the new series, but i wait and see if i'm right

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Ahh so this is a comic for all the old villains to return, no real reason it's just marvel feel they need to get some good PR so they are going to throw some random classic foes in our faces and try and make it look like they still have a grasp on the Spider-man mythos.....I'm fine with that.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:42 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I might even decide to get start getting series if its good.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I totally forgot about this series

how is it so far for those who have been getting it?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 05:15 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

It's only two issues in, I think.

I'm pretty sure it's just back-story for the Amazing line.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 08:21 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It's only two issues in, I think.

I'm pretty sure it's just back-story for the Amazing line.

so far that is all it is, but i am hoping for something else after a while

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 01:00 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedc53

Web of Spider-Man is the name of a comic book series starring Spider-Man published by Marvel Comics.I have read this comic book.I might even decide to get start getting series if its good.I like to play this type of game.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 06:08 AM
jedc53 is currently offline Click here to Send jedc53 a Private Message Find more posts by jedc53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I only got the issues 1-3 and then stopped they need to do a bit more with it.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:14 AM