KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » How are Tramsformers born or made?

How are Tramsformers born or made?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

How are Tramsformers born or made?

Anyone know?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 11:25 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

When a mommy and a daddy energon cube love each other....

honestly I have no clue.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 11:42 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

ha, i knew someone would say something of that nature but I mean, they are a species or a race, right? They had to be created or formed by someone or something.

Anyone?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 01:43 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Ah, found it. According to wiki it was a being by the name of "Primus":

Primus is the benevolent godlike entity in the fictional Transformers comic universe who fought against the Chaos-Bringer Unicron. The Lord of the Light and Order, Primus is the being who created the Transformers to help him defeat Unicron.

the characters makes reference to him like humans do with God. Examples:

"By Primus, NO!"
"Primus help us all..."
"By the code of Primus."

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 02:02 AM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

how are transformers born or made?

" THE CUBE , we know not where it comes from, but that it holds the power to create worlds, that is how their race was born..."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:32 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Vector Sigma makes them usually, but Gen 2 transformers can divide themselves into new transformers.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:24 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
how are transformers born or made?

" THE CUBE , we know not where it comes from, but that it holds the power to create worlds, that is how their race was born..."

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:26 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

^well in the movie yeah

but originally, i think they made new bodies called protoforms, then they just imbue them with a spark, which comes from the matrix/allspark

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:39 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

the allspark

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:16 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

(I wrote this up..Because it's where the Originally Came from)

The transformers were made by a race of people (Forget the name) that made the Autobots and Decepticons for two seperate things.

Autobots were made as a useless robot, that were like bags and.. Item's that weren't very useful, just helpful to people in the society (At first they could not Transform)

The Decepitcons were made as war machines, to kill everything pretty much.. They couldn't transform at first either.

Then The Autobot's rebelled because they were useless, and the Decepticons rebelled because they didn't want to be ruled by anyone.. So the two fought each other in this epic war.

Soon the Autobots figured out how to "transform" so they could do sneak attacks on the Decepticons and then get away stealthfully.

Although, the Decepticons got ahold of this Tech, and then could transform themselves.

So, they had war and war until the all spark was released from the planet, and then the planet was destroyed... Megatron went after the cube.. And pretty much it takes place up where the movie started, although the way they got to the planet was changed from the original Transformers..

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 08:00 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by stickman618
^well in the movie yeah

but originally, i think they made new bodies called protoforms, then they just imbue them with a spark, which comes from the matrix/allspark

yep

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:09 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

There's alot theories.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:55 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Cartoon Continuity: The Quintessons created them originally and now Vector Sigma does.

Comic Continuity: Primus made them and now they are made by Vector Sigma or (Gen 2 only) reproduce by division.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:03 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Yess, the cuuuuubbe..This is maybe what happened (Idunno Im just guessing: ) Their planet was probably extinct of all organisms and there was nothing left but inanimate machines, and then the cube crash landed, and spawned life to everyone.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:04 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by King Kandy
Cartoon Continuity: The Quintessons created them originally and now Vector Sigma does.

Comic Continuity: Primus made them and now they are made by Vector Sigma or (Gen 2 only) reproduce by division.

Pretty much.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:11 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I have read countless theories... some are mundane.... and others are incredibly wierd...

If we are talking of creation of the race, and dependant on which series your reffering, I can tell you a little.

Huzzah for 3 year old thread necromancy

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 08:08 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Re: How are Tramsformers born or made?

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Anyone know?

Three answers.

1) Quintessons made them as workers, but the Transformers revolted and became a free race of mechanical beings.

2) Primus, the god of Transformers, made them.

3) The Allspark Cube made them.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 09:24 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Take in mind, pitifulhumans, that sometimes a planet can spawn its own life. Cybertron spawned its own life. I've been in the depths of cybertron and I've seen what it has. It has a spark the Allspark. It can also transform whenever needed most. But our war tore Cybertron to peices and the allspark flew out to space as a sacrifice made by Cybertron. By the way, CYBERTRON IS PRIMUS. Primus was damn near the size of a planet. Maybe even bigger.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 03:28 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

I wonder too...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:26 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Wonder about what? The thing I said. When it comes to Cybertron, I'm more or less of a genius.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 07:45 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote