KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated

when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated
Started by: freakybinx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated

seriously they made 2 alright batman movies burton did way better imo but at least nolan bros films were better than schumachers (batman forever1995, batman and robin1997), martinsons(batman the movie1966), bennets(batman and robin 1949), and hillyers(batman 1943) but its really not hard to make a better film than those guys

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 02:42 AM
freakybinx is currently offline Click here to Send freakybinx a Private Message Find more posts by freakybinx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Memento
Batman Begins
The Prestige
Dark Knight
Inception

overrated? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Go away troll.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:58 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah they're way overrated at least i ain't stuck on 2 hacks nuts

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:45 PM
freakybinx is currently offline Click here to Send freakybinx a Private Message Find more posts by freakybinx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

"Overrated" is an opinion, just as how it's my opinion that Burton's Batman films are overrated. Still like 'em though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:47 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Re: when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated

quote: (post)
Originally posted by freakybinx
seriously they made 2 alright batman movies burton did way better imo but at least nolan bros films were better than schumachers (batman forever1995, batman and robin1997), martinsons(batman the movie1966), bennets(batman and robin 1949), and hillyers(batman 1943) but its really not hard to make a better film than those guys

That is your opinion, but for me the new films blew Burtons out of the water, but i still enjoy burtons version from time to time. and when i was a kid i loved the 1966 movie but it sucks pretty bad now.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 09:23 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Inception is overrated though...... so he is not 100% wrong just 99.9%

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 10:35 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

who are the nolan bros?? can the thread starter be more specific

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 11:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Re: when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated

Thanks for your in depth and thought provoking analysis on why Nolan and his movies are overrated.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 11:58 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
who are the nolan bros?? can the thread starter be more specific
jonathan and christopher nolan

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 01:15 AM
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated

Originally posted by Myth
Thanks for your in depth and thought provoking analysis on why Nolan and his movies are overrated.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
fiirst i didn't say thier movies are overrated i said they are even though some of their movies are like batman begins and the dark knight so get your facts straight secondly i think their overrated because all i ever see and hear is ''thank god for the nolan bros'' like their gods gift to humanity and in my opinion thier not but instead highly overrated

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 01:26 AM
spidermanrocks

It's your opinion if you think they're overrated. Personally, I think that the Burton films are overrated because they don't stay true to the comics but get so much praise (I still enjoy them though). However, that is MY opinion. And I don't expect everyone else to agree with me.

Also, you are going to regret making this thread very soon. Why? Because on this thread lives a certain hardcore Burton hater who will soon see this thread and will start insulting Burton to no end. For those of you that have been on this Batman forum for more than 2 years, you know which person I'm talking about.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 01:54 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by spidermanrocks
It's your opinion if you think they're overrated. Personally, I think that the Burton films are overrated because they don't stay true to the comics but get so much praise (I still enjoy them though). However, that is MY opinion. And I don't expect everyone else to agree with me.

Also, you are going to regret making this thread very soon. Why? Because on this thread lives a certain hardcore Burton hater who will soon see this thread and will start insulting Burton to no end. For those of you that have been on this Batman forum for more than 2 years, you know which person I'm talking about.
yeah because you know the nolans stayed true to the comics (sarcasm btw) and as far as i can see burton barely gets any praise if anything hes underrated as far as the haters go i expected them i just dont let them get to me as long as they dont personally attack me their entitled to their opinion

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 02:27 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Re: Re: Re: when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated

fiirst i didn't say thier movies are overrated i said they are even though some of their movies are like batman begins and the dark knight so get your facts straight

I don't see much difference.

As for sharing opinions, that is all great when there are not personal attacks (as you said), but when you say "at least i ain't stuck on 2 hacks nuts" you seem to be implying a personal attack to all those who enjoy their movies. Comments like that are going to make people categorize you as a troll poster.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 02:55 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated

Originally posted by Myth
I don't see much difference.

As for sharing opinions, that is all great when there are not personal attacks (as you said), but when you say "at least i ain't stuck on 2 hacks nuts" you seem to be implying a personal attack to all those who enjoy their movies. Comments like that are going to make people categorize you as a troll poster.

Last edited by freakybinx on Aug 19th, 2010 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 03:49 AM
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: when are the nolan bros gonna stop bein overrated

theres actually a big differace people dont talk like thier movies are the greatest thing in the world just them as far as personal attacks go myth was personally attacking my analysis which directly represents me and juk3n called me a troll before i said that and ya ill personally attack someone if they do it to me first but ill be the bigger man for now as long as it dont happen again i'm sorry my bad

Last edited by freakybinx on Aug 19th, 2010 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 03:58 AM
spidermanrocks

yeah because you know the nolans stayed true to the comics (sarcasm btw) and as far as i can see burton barely gets any praise if anything hes underrated as far as the haters go i expected them i just dont let them get to me as long as they dont personally attack me their entitled to their opinion

No offense but the first part of your post is hard to understand due to bad grammar.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 04:05 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by spidermanrocks
No offense but the first part of your post is hard to understand due to bad grammar.
what would you like me to clarify

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 04:07 AM
spidermanrocks

what would you like me to clarify

yes.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 04:11 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

So I see you put some really well thought reasons into this............But why are they overrated?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 05:08 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aede Madavan
Restricted

Account Restricted

If when you say that the Nolan brothers are overrated what you actually mean is that the Coen brothers are overrated then you would be correct.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 06:56 PM
Aede Madavan is currently offline Click here to Send Aede Madavan a Private Message Find more posts by Aede Madavan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote