KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Apocalypse RP

Apocalypse RP
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool Apocalypse RP

Hermess walked through the stoned path towards the blacksmith's home. On the way he revived what seemed to be threats from the gods themselves. Rocks flung at him, spears thrown, Hermess didn't feel safe, an that's why he wanted to obtain the weapon from the old blacksmith so be could show the gods that they are not so powerful. Hermess considered himself as a rebel. The gods planned on wiping out the earth anyway. Why not try to defeat them before they got the chance? Makes sense to Hermess. After hours o travel Hermess arrived at a small stone house with two white pillars. A man with a beard was standing outside. Next to him was a lady and a baby. Hermess went to introduce himself. "You must be Kratos, the blacksmith. I am Hermess, here to fight the gods. "

"Right this way..." said Kratos.

Kratos led Hermess into a hot room with anvils, ore and other materials. He saw several weapons hanging on the wall.

"Let me get a good look at you Hermess" Said Kratos.

Kratos looked Hermess in the eye. "This weapon is for you. " Kratos got twin daggers attached with chains. "This weapon I call Creon and it shall be yours. I'm sure it can defeat a god. It is yours now, be swift on your journey.

Hermess put the weapons on his back after getting a good look at them. "Thank you but where are the others?"

"The others shall be here shortly. Just you wait..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 18th, 2010 12:32 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

'KRATOS' Krist heard that name. 'Hmm is that the Kratos that is all mighty ?' Krist hid in very dark shadows right around the backof the blacksmiths place. He could hear what goes on very well. He smiled ' well i guess its time make some friends' He almost laughed at the thought of real friends. To him lonelyness was a eternal darkness he had obtained. He walked in slowly and turned to Kratos than the blacksmith. "i beilive i heard the name Kratos" He smiled.

Old Post May 18th, 2010 01:47 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos(the blacksmith) turned to Krist. "I am Kratos, the blacksmith. Are you here to help plunder the gods?"

Hermess looked at the guy who appeared.

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 18th, 2010 02:00 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

He chuckled ' fun ' " o why yes, yes i am !" He pulled out his shiney scythe. "but i do beilive i could use a bigger blade for my friendly scythe, i cant have this old dull one right ? " He unscrewed the blade right off. " if you could make me a bigger one i CAN pay you heavily" He pulled out a very heavy pouch. "can you do the job ?"

Krist then looked at Hermess and smiled " And so it begins "

Old Post May 18th, 2010 02:09 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Put your money away. " The blacksmith went inot a room. He got out some more Anthromittalion and made a scythe blade that should fit perfectly. After a half hour of grinding, punding, and smelting he had a nice black and gold scythe blade for Krist. "Here you are. You not need to pay me as your the one doing me a favor. "

Hermess looked at the scythe blade then back at Hermess. "We shall put an end to this Kratos. The gods will pray to us for mercy when I ring their necks.

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 18th, 2010 10:52 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Once Krist saw the new blade he had a big smile on his face " this look amazing " To play the part of a good person he decided to secretly leave the money on a desk behind him. Krist then attached the blade "o ya this will kick some major ass " He dare now swing it around in the store knowing hed slice somone if he did.

Krist looked around " was there somthing about other people joining us ?"

Old Post May 18th, 2010 10:59 AM
Bladewind

Nefarius stepped into the blacksmiths home and scanned his fiery hot surroundings: "Is this the place where the great smith Kratos lives?" He asked to no-one in particular, fixing his gaze on the three men.

Old Post May 18th, 2010 04:25 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Krist smiled " no now get lost !!!" He said chuckling 'just couldn't help myself' Krist thought to himself as he laughed

Old Post May 18th, 2010 06:03 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos walked towards Nefarius."Yes it is I. You must be here to join the legion, and destroy the gods. There..." Kratos pointed towards the weapons."Pick your weapon wisely...And Krist, there are many others..."

Hermess was sitting...

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 18th, 2010 07:44 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Krist smiled " hah good ganna lots of people for this move" Krist has been waiting to put his plan to action for a while, just takes time

Old Post May 18th, 2010 08:01 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hermess looked."I do not take the gods as a joke. Although I shall laugh and spit in their faces when it is over...Ill slaughter those bastards, and if the Titans object, they shall also fall."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 18th, 2010 08:37 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Haron entered the blacksmith's hut. The journey had been a long one, "Hello, im not too late am I?" Haron said, pulling out his wooden bow.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 18th, 2010 10:57 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"No not at all. Your just in time. That will not do. " Kratos took Harons bow and arrows. In the back he crafted a bow from the Anthromitallion and a lot of arrows. Using an old arrow holder he put enough in there for 1 fight. He also got a bag where he placed the other Anthromitallion arrows. He then walked back in the room. "Here, use this weapon. Those wooden arrows wouldn't harm the gods abit, but this will pierce their souls. " Kratos smiled. "There should be a few others coming then you all shall head out. "

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 18th, 2010 11:39 PM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emeocles walked through a clearing with a scrath on her arm. She had her sword with her. Emeocles knew she was ready to get a new sword and she was smiling at the thought. After a few more minutes of walking she arrived at the smiths house and walked in. "Hello, my name is Emeocles, I'm here to join in the fight to kill the gods. " She looked down at her sword. "My swords kinda worn out. "

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post May 19th, 2010 03:08 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Nefarius nodded to the newcomers and said to Kratos: "None of these weapons are suited for me. Could you forge me something more subtle? Maybe a pair of daggers?"

Old Post May 19th, 2010 03:54 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos looked down. "I can do that. And Emeocles I shall forge you a new sword. Kratos walled in the back againg to forge more weapons. He came back with twin black and gold daggers that were about 2.5 feet long each. He then went in the back again and came out a few minutes later with a golden sword. He handed the weapons to Nefarius and Emeocles. "Nefarius, the twin daggers of fire, Emeocles, the sword of lightning. I'm almost out of athromitallion. I'll have to go spread out the last of it and make a makeshift copy. But indo have enough for armor if you heroes are interested in equipping armor. "

Hermess jumped up. "Yea I'll take some jet black armor with red trim. Not to be fancy. "

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 19th, 2010 11:54 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"Im fine with what im wearing" Haron said, gesturing to his leather attire.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post May 20th, 2010 12:07 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Nefarius bowed and shook his head: "These weapons will be very helpful to me but my runes will protect me from damage just as well."

Old Post May 21st, 2010 06:23 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Very well. Now its about time to move out. Here..." Kratos pulled out a sheet of paper handing it to Hermess."That shall tell you the gods' location. Utilize that so you can best defeat the gods. Now go! Time waits for no man. Not even the gods..."

Hermess walked the door."You can count on us Kratos."

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 02:04 PM
Bladewind

Nefarius bowed once more to Kratos: "Farewell smith, we are in your debt." He then turned around and followed Hermess out of the door, twirling his daggers in anticipation.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 11:13 AM