KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Phase 4 - Bottom of the Barrell

Phase 4 - Bottom of the Barrell
Started by: WhiteWitchKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WhiteWitchKing

Phase 4 - Bottom of the Barrell

What do you think Marvel will do in Phase 4 regarding new heroes? By that, I mean which heroes are left to be featured. Please don't bring up sequels since I know they will have that?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:20 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Re: Phase 4 - Bottom of the Barrell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
What do you think Marvel will do in Phase 4 regarding new heroes? By that, I mean which heroes are left to be featured. Please don't bring up sequels since I know they will have that?

Do you know how many characters Marvel has? AMC Movie Talk always brings up that they have a ton of characters they can use.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

As for other movies, I would think Black Widow and Loki would be there somewhere.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

I know how many they have, but which ones will they or should they bring on is what I'm asking.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:10 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Well, which ones do they have? Is it every character other than spidey, Xmen, and fantastic four?

I can see a Deathlok movie. To counter Cyborg.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:30 AM
ares834

They pretty much ruined Deathlok with AoS though. Unless they decide to retcon that can't see them making a movie on him.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:32 AM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
They pretty much ruined Deathlok with AoS though. Unless they decide to retcon that can't see them making a movie on him.

Yeah, probably not

Marvel did Guardians of the Galaxy... they could do anything. Plus with all the sequel opportunities, phase 4 should be no problem.

GotG 3
Antman 2
Black Panther 2
Captain Marvel 2
Inhumans 2
Avengers Movie
Dr. Strange 2
Hulk solo movie
The Defenders movie
IM4
Cap 4
Thor 4

Those options are without considering new characters, which marvel will do no doubt.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 03:13 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Golgo13
Well, which ones do they have? Is it every character other than spidey, Xmen, and fantastic four?

I can see a Deathlok movie. To counter Cyborg.

That's my point. At this point, they are definitely at the bottom of their barrel. Still I forget they still have some great potentials.

Runaways - would be for first choice for a team.

Hercules - they NEED to make this!!! Him and Hemsworth Thor in an argument would be so epic.
(please log in to view the image)

Nova - needs to be made so they can move into their Annihilation story line.

Thunderbolts - would be awesome.

She-Hulk - would work. All you need is a tall and toned actress with charisma. They can just paint her green like Gamora.

Agents of Atlas - another interesting team they can do.

Last edited by WhiteWitchKing on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 04:28 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

By that time marvel will hopefully have silver surfer, Galactus, Dr doom, the skrulls back.
They got a bunch of cosmic stories they can tap into.
Other notable mentions besides the ones already posted in this thread.... Alpha flight, Excalibur, namor, reboot: punisher, ghost rider, blade....
Moon knight , man thing, sentry, beta ray bill, Hyperion, the elders of the universe

Last edited by Inhuman on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 05:20 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:13 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Agents of atlas could be another potential Guardians.

I also feel like they're gonna reboot by using infinity war. Gauntlet resets the universe or changez it, it could be a very convenient way to do it.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:15 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Howard the Duck

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:37 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

They will prolly do another shitty Hulk movie.

I'd like to see a villian more for a change.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:42 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Insane Titan
They will prolly do another shitty Hulk movie.

I'd like to see a villian more for a change.

Well, they can do a Planet Hulk. He was kinda a villain in that. Two birds. One stone.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 06:15 PM
Senor Cage

Didn't they say they were thinking of doing a Thunderbolts movie?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 07:34 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Planet Hulk/World War Hulk
Beta Ray Bill
Balder the Brave
Iron Fist
Moon Knight(but might be suited for cable)
The Punisher(see above)
The Celestials/The Eternals
Ghost Rider(Danny Ketch)
Blade

I'll think of more later

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 07:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by ares834

Except that Deathlok wasn't Luther Manning, So yeah its possible to still do him.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 07:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

As for characters the only one i can think of which hasn't been mentioned in here....Daimon Hellstrom.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 07:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Hercules - they NEED to make this!!! Him and Hemsworth Thor in an argument would be so epic.
(please log in to view the image)

This!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 08:41 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Well, they can do a Planet Hulk. He was kinda a villain in that. Two birds. One stone.
so another shit Hulk movie plus he was more of anti hero.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 05:35 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Insane Titan
so another shit Hulk movie plus he was more of anti hero.

Yes, and Planet Hulk will feature Hulk choking Thanos out and taking the Infinity Gauntlet. Then Marvel will make a new event movie called Cosmic Hulk: Breaker of Universes. In it, Thanos has to join forces with everyone (heroes and villains) to fight Hulk.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 02:47 AM