KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake vs Agent 47

Solid Snake vs Agent 47
Started by: kamikz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Solid Snake vs Agent 47

Ok, Agent 47 and Snake compete in 3 different fights....

1. Pure gun battle. Setting is the lobby where Trinity and Neo fought the guards in Matrix 1.
2. They are both assigned to assassinate the president in the white house. Who would manage to do it quickest and most effectivley?
3. They are both set to assassinate eachother. Both start inside Nova prospect (Half-Life 2) at different places, they are armed with Silverballer and Socom, and they have a knife each.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:45 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Snake wins. He fought all crazy and survived(And DEFEATED them).

Theres Psycho Matnis
Theres Sniper Wolf
Theres Gray Fox
Theres Vamp
Theres The Fury
Theres The Fear
Theres The End
Theres The Joy
Theres The Pain
Theres the...do I have to go on?

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:50 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Nope, I know who he defeated. But that doesn't make him a good assassin, which would make him loose the two last fights if there isn't anything to say about it.....

And 47 was a damn good fighter as well. He dodged bullets at point blank range, he is rumoured to never have missed a shot, he has speed, strenght, intelligence, durability and stamina over the normal human, not to mention his sixth sense. He has killed enormous amounts of people and still never been seen by any until the time of Blood Money.
I'd say he at least got a chance.....

And btw, Snake never faced Vamp in a 1 on 1, and Snake never faced the Cobra unit, that was Naked Snake/Big Boss.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:57 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Exactly

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:03 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

heh.. i think hitman will be able to assassinate the president more effectively than snake BUT in a fight, snake would win.

And also, solid snake is naked snake because hes the cloned son of him.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:34 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I agree with that, Snake would win the fighting but Hitman would win the assassination. In the sneaking part I don't really know, Snake probably...

No, Snake is not a perfectly genetic clone of him, besides, there are other things to take account for, such as how he was raised, traning, different techniques. They do not have the same accomplishments....

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:47 PM
looldude

Who knows? Solid Snake afterall did beat Big Boss. But that was when he was old. Again, who knows if his skills arent what it used to be.
Doubt it since Revolver Ocelot still has his gunning skills...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:54 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yup, Snake at the point of MGS 1 would beat down Big Boss hard in his prime if I may say so. I'm inclined to say that he would also beat the Cobras, but thing is that Lord Kadaj mixed Solid Snake up with Naked Snake so that's why I mentioned that it was Big Boss accomplishment, not Solid Snake's.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:05 AM
looldude

Question now lies, who would win Metal Gear Solid 4's Solid Snake or Big Boss smile
Hm...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:08 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I would say Solid Snake. He seemed like a more battle hardened man, Kojima describes him as, "seen more war than a man could handle". He also defeated Big Boss as a rookie, now he is a veteran. The only thing standing in his way is his bad health, but seeing as he is still able to do this upcoming mission I'm inclined to say he wins.

Now to the actual thread, who do you think would win the sneaking contest. (The one where they are supposed to assassinate eachother)?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:22 AM
looldude

Hmmm, seeing how the box FOOLS everyone, I would say Snake, i mean its been awhile since I played Hitman, but can hitman actually hide underneath stuff such as tanks, lockers, etc?

IMO, i think snake would be the aggressor here...
so ill say snake.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:27 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Good point, yeah Snake seems to be the more agile person, we even see him sitting pressed up in a cornor of the ROOF when he is hiding in the Darpa Chiefs cell.....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 09:55 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

In 1 and 3 Snake wins for sure.
In 2 probably 47. Snake is better at sneaking but sometimes preferes open battles, so 47 would get to president faster. He is better experienced in these types of killing.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:05 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Well I don't think Snake preferes to have an open battle, but in his missions he is often forced to. And he sneaks past armys at those missions, I don't think he would break out in a full scale battle against the white house and it's guards. But 47 is damn experienced when it comes to these kinds of missions, taking others identities, sniping, such stuff that are perfect, and still gets out unscratched, unseen. Yeah, I'd give 1 to Snake, 2 to 47 and 3 to, probably, Snake....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:23 PM
JohnnyDo3

Agent 47

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 10:26 PM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

All three rounds??What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 10:32 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Agent 47

There's a new thought, good. Why do you think 47 will prevail?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 11:12 PM
Otus
A come-back maker!

Solid Snake is good. Well, 47 is damn good too. I donīt know, 47 could win all of these. :/ At least that president-killing would go to 47. And well, assasinate each others, hard to tell. Pure gun fight too, I canīt say... messed

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:56 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Well yeah, 47 is damn good too. These are the reasons I belive Snake will win the pure fighting....

Snake defeated the Ninja, who was damn much faster and durable than Hitman. His speed and duration won't matter against Snake, Snake is beyond him at these, at least it wouldn't make a difference in the fight against Snake....

Snake's strenght was amazing. He could run faster than a normal human being with a Stinger missile in his hand. Hitman is strong to, walking with a minigun which you actually should sit on a ground with a bipod with..... But I think Snake takes this....

Intelligence, well I doubt it matters here. Hitman has the intelligence of several smart people so he wins this, although Snake has an IQ of 180 or 160.....

Marksmanship, well Snake matched and could have beaten Ocelot, and he's said to be a flawless marksman (and he proved he is), but 47 is damn good here to.

I belive they are pretty equal, but Snake still has the edge in the physical categorys.....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:24 PM
eggmayo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by looldude
Hmmm, seeing how the box FOOLS everyone, I would say Snake, i mean its been awhile since I played Hitman, but can hitman actually hide underneath stuff such as tanks, lockers, etc?

IMO, i think snake would be the aggressor here...
so ill say snake.

He hides under a BOX. What a clever disguise. confused

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 08:49 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote