KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Obama Zombies

The Obama Zombies
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Laugh The Obama Zombies

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 01:55 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

HOW DARE PEOPLE HAVE HOPE AMIRITE?

but, seriously, that was the first time ive ever actually heard that guy speak. sounds like an idiot, no wonder no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 02:02 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

he is probably more intelligent than you. in fact i put money on it. thats not an insult btw

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 02:05 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

it depends how you define intelligence...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 02:06 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
he is probably more intelligent than you. in fact i put money on it. thats not an insult btw

im not insulted, trust me, but thats still a stupid thing to say, considering you dont know me at all. so, if hes anywhere on the level of intelligence youre showing id have to disagree stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 02:07 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Jones is the biggest idiot in the world.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:37 PM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Jones is elitist and full of himself.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 08:34 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Liberator
Jones is elitist and full of himself.

What bothers me about Alex Jones is that he goes on about the New World Order but still takes a strong religous stand point. Religion especially the Catholic Church is the biggest control mechanism in the world, based on fairy stories. If there is a conspircay, then religion is part of the mass brain washing to control mechanism, until Alex realises this he will be running on 2 cyclinders.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 08:56 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Bicnarok
What bothers me about Alex Jones is that he goes on about the New World Order but still takes a strong religous stand point. Religion especially the Catholic Church is the biggest control mechanism in the world, based on fairy stories. If there is a conspircay, then religion is part of the mass brain washing to control mechanism, until Alex realises this he will be running on 2 cyclinders.

Alex Jones doesn't say much about religion, tbh. And that's the exact reason I don't really like him much. He promotes fear of man. This isn't a battle against men. The Word of God declares:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)

Our battle is not against men, but against the wicked one himself, Satan. He uses the "Illuminati" for his own goals. That's why they're called Illuminati, after all, because Satan, once called Lucifer (bringer of light) "illuminated" them with the "truth" (which is, of course, complete lies) That's the purpose of the Illuminati, the powerful bankers, etc. They're pawns in Satan's ultimate goal: One unified government, one unified currency, and (most important) one unified faith.

You'll notice there's a LOT of New Age in things we see everyday. For the mainstream, it's Oprah, "We Are the World", John Lennon, the old Queen song "One Vision", etc. I believe that New Age (which believes all the religions stem from the same thing) will be that end result "World Religion". Even "conspiracy" stuff like Zeitgeist is laced with it (all the religions are false/come from the same source)

My complete thoughts and beliefs on this are far too vast to say in one post, but eventually I'll write them all up. I can already tell I'll get backlash for posting this, but who cares, right? God is always there, and will strike down the "New World Order" in time. Jesus is Lord, God bless.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 09:52 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I don't see anything wrong with unification and harmony.

Maybe we've been looking at this Illuminati thing all wrong...

wink

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 05:15 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Liberator
I don't see anything wrong with unification and harmony.

Maybe we've been looking at this Illuminati thing all wrong...

wink

Beware, I'm about to type up a long post that most people will probably brush off. But I invite you to continue reading.

It's the same exact thing, though. The United Nations is still the communist world state, it's just laced with "love, harmony, peace, and tolerance." You're getting the NWO, they'll just make you desperate enough to want it, rather than force it upon you (the goal is to coax you into choosing Satan over God) That's what makes things like John Lennon's "Imagine", Queen's "One Vision", and Zeitgeist Addendum so dangerous. They're pushing the NWO agenda, only instead of the popular "TYRANNY!" route they go the "Peace Love and Tolerance" route. You're being pre-conditioned to accept it, whether you realize it or not.

If you see some of the bills that high ranking people in our government are promoting, you'll see they're trying to suppress real Christianity. They pretty much want to make the Bible hate speech in Canada for crying out loud! Look it up, it's sickening. And it's always horrible stereotypes about Christians you see defamed in the media. You never see a horrible Buddhist stereotype, a horrible Hindu stereotype, or a horrible pagan stereotype. No, it's the monotheistic Christianity that is torn to pieces by the media.

You only see "Christian" stereotypes, and all of them are false: We are not racists (the KKK is NOT a real Christian organization, they are laced in the Catholic Church and the occult. Actually, a lot of true Christians who praise the Lord Jesus are black, more proof why race NEVER mattered when it comes to accepting Jesus Christ), we are not murderers (a real Christian doesn't murder abortion doctors, we exercise our Constitutional right to protest against them)

Yet we get lumped together with that phony Tea Party and racist groups like the KKK just because they use crosses and wave a Bible around and pretend to have knowledge of it.

If you want to see more about this, check out the New Age "deity" Maitreya's website (ran by "medium" Benjamin Creme), Share International. And actually delve into the site. You'll see such great quotes as:

"The communist system did not fail. It was never tried."

"The United Nations today forms the nucleus of a future world government." (you have to go digging within the site to find this one, but I promise it's there)

"...and they are building the spiritual nucleus of the coming New World Religion, which will finally encompass the peoples of the whole world into a single spiritual unit."

"Maitreya has continued to make individual contact with many leaders in every branch of human activity."

"An entirely new UN agency will be set up specifically to oversee the process of sharing the world's resources." (as you can guess, sharing = communism in this case)

"Economic totalitarianism still has the world in its grip. The major exponents of this totalitarianism are the G7..." (Don't you love how they try to reach out to the conspiracy theorists, too? What a crock of baloney)

"Maitreya will emerge as soon as the ‘meltdown’ is global and He will advocate the principle of sharing as the only answer to our economic problems." (the economic status of the world fits the bill, don't you think?)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:38 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The problem with your "long post" which I took the time to read, is that there isn´t a "god" or "Satan". If there was, and we did choose one way or the other, so what! According to the bible we were given "free choice" so why is it bad to choose?

But you are right, they are trying to get us to become emotionaly cold, logical and eventually ants in the ant hill called the earth. With the bankers on top of course.

I´m just wondering if there will be a rebelion at all as it is a "creeping" enslavement. And if there is a mass rebelion, when will it happen how far can they go.

The Greek demonstrations didn´t last long did they, even though the people there have been totally ripped of by a corrupt government system, can harldy survive on what they earn now. If this is anything to go by I havn´t got much confidence in a revolution of any kind.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:54 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

No society, no empire, no nation lasts forever.

Rome fell.
The Church fell.
Khan fell.

You are looking at negative cases, people are waking up all across the world, and believe me people are taking stands. But we have to work together if we want to create a brighter future, see you on the streets!

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 10:00 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Bicnarok
The problem with your "long post" which I took the time to read, is that there isn´t a "god" or "Satan". If there was, and we did choose one way or the other, so what! According to the bible we were given "free choice" so why is it bad to choose?

But you are right, they are trying to get us to become emotionaly cold, logical and eventually ants in the ant hill called the earth. With the bankers on top of course.

I´m just wondering if there will be a rebelion at all as it is a "creeping" enslavement. And if there is a mass rebelion, when will it happen how far can they go.

The Greek demonstrations didn´t last long did they, even though the people there have been totally ripped of by a corrupt government system, can harldy survive on what they earn now. If this is anything to go by I havn´t got much confidence in a revolution of any kind.

Are you sure about that? Have you seen the satanic symbols used in mainstream culture? Lady GaGa, Jay-Z, LeBron James, U2, etc. etc. etc. All the pyramid hand signs, the devil horn hand signs, the 666 hand signs, the eye symbolism, etc. Based on these symbols we see used EVERYDAY in the media and by our politicians (yes, even Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich) we can make the inference that most media is backed by the Illuminati and is pretty darn evil. Why would these high ranking bankers, politicians, entertainers, and industrialists salute someone who doesn't exist? Answer that for me.

Now that we've seen those, what makes Queen's "One Vision", Michael Jackson's "We Are The World", John Lennon's "Imagine", etc. etc. etc. any different? It advocates everything that the "tyrannical banker" NWO does (one world government, currency, and faith), only they say "We're doing it out of love for one another." WHAT A CROCK OF BALONEY! You can't seriously sit there and tell me they're different!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 01:06 AM
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Are you sure about that? Have you seen the satanic symbols used in mainstream culture? Lady GaGa, Jay-Z, LeBron James, U2, etc. etc. etc. All the pyramid hand signs, the devil horn hand signs, the 666 hand signs, the eye symbolism, etc. Based on these symbols we see used EVERYDAY in the media and by our politicians (yes, even Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich) we can make the inference that most media is backed by the Illuminati and is pretty darn evil. Why would these high ranking bankers, politicians, entertainers, and industrialists salute someone who doesn't exist? Answer that for me.

Now that we've seen those, what makes Queen's "One Vision", Michael Jackson's "We Are The World", John Lennon's "Imagine", etc. etc. etc. any different? It advocates everything that the "tyrannical banker" NWO does (one world government, currency, and faith), only they say "We're doing it out of love for one another." WHAT A CROCK OF BALONEY! You can't seriously sit there and tell me they're different!

Because it has been in our culture for a very long time end of story. None of this planets measly religions are real imo. There is a whole universe out there with trillions upon trillions of light years of space and you think this little planets religions are real???. We have already discovered a planet made of pure water but the pressure on that planet so they estimate would probably kill us humans if we went on it. What makes are measly planets religions really hold any significance at all in the grand scheme of things when there is a giant universe out their with billions of planets who for sure have 100% probability of having life on them with their own religions for their own planet.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 04:15 PM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Kinasin
Because it has been in our culture for a very long time end of story. None of this planets measly religions are real imo. There is a whole universe out there with trillions upon trillions of light years of space and you think this little planets religions are real???. We have already discovered a planet made of pure water but the pressure on that planet so they estimate would probably kill us humans if we went on it. What makes are measly planets religions really hold any significance at all in the grand scheme of things when there is a giant universe out their with billions of planets who for sure have 100% probability of having life on them with their own religions for their own planet.

But if you follow the conspiracy, the "Illuminati" and their agents are supposed to have "insider knowledge" on these things. Don't you think if Christianity was not real, they wouldn't spend their time using subliminal satanic images and symbols in everyday things, like company logos, music videos, movies, etc.? Why would they waste their time if the Bible were false? Why would they spend so much time trying to make the Bible hate speech and to falsely connect Bible-believing Christianity with evil, racism, and murder? Why?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 08:47 PM
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
But if you follow the conspiracy, the "Illuminati" and their agents are supposed to have "insider knowledge" on these things. Don't you think if Christianity was not real, they wouldn't spend their time using subliminal satanic images and symbols in everyday things, like company logos, music videos, movies, etc.? Why would they waste their time if the Bible were false? Why would they spend so much time trying to make the Bible hate speech and to falsely connect Bible-believing Christianity with evil, racism, and murder? Why?

I don't believe the conspiracy 1 and 2 if I followed it I would tell you they believe it because they're small minded idiots who can't think outside their own planet.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 09:06 AM