KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman 1 million(kal kent) vs SBP

Superman 1 million(kal kent) vs SBP
Started by: realistic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman 1 million(kal kent) vs SBP

who do you think will win the fight

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 04:48 PM
realistic is currently offline Click here to Send realistic a Private Message Find more posts by realistic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way i read hourman 1 million #11and kal kent got his ass kicked by some gold dude who was that ?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 05:04 PM
realistic is currently offline Click here to Send realistic a Private Message Find more posts by realistic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know man i mean i used to love kal kent until i saw him getting beat up and lying on the floor crying now i need to find myself a new favorite hero do you have any suggestions?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 05:50 PM
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

i found a scan of the fight but i try to upload it and it says the scan is too big , i noticed that some people here post huge scans all over the page like in the owenage thread how do you do it?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 06:17 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

2 things

1:Please put all of those in one post.Otherwise it just spams up the thread.
2messedupes 1M wins easily against SBP

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 06:26 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry i dont know the rules here yet but how do i post big pictures?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 06:27 PM
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyway here is the guy that beat kal kent who the hell is he????

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...11p18_super.jpg

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 06:40 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by realistic
anyway here is the guy that beat kal kent who the hell is he????

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...11p18_super.jpg
I have no idea.Not a superman expert.

And as for posting scans I think i'd be best to upload it to an image-shack account then post a link to that.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 06:50 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal Kent

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 07:11 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Look, this is an exaggeration, you need to get when a character is way outclassed at every level against his opponent, because fanboyism isn't right and it leads to spite threads, because of this, deep knowledge in each characters is recommended before doing such threads, I'm sure nobody meant to spite one character against the others, because while I understand they are both powerhouses, at times comic writers try to bump them way too much by giving them nonesensical feats and astronomical powerlevels that don't even mean anything at the end of the day. So well, I hope you keep this in mind for the future and have a productive day in this forums.

Ah, and of course, Prime for the uber sh*tstomp.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 07:24 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

but who is the guy that beat kal kent???? does anyone know him?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 10:23 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

captain marvel

I have returned

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 10:30 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supes 1m wins.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 10:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
captain marvel

that wasnt captain marvel but kal kent stated that this is what he will become in the future... could it be the golden superman prime???

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 10:43 PM
Gecko4lif

Looked like amazo 1 millino

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 10:47 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was captain marvel 1 million

I have returned

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 10:49 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman 1 million for the stomp. Basically a pre crisis Superman analogy, with enough feats to back it up and more of a level head on his shoulders then SBP..

Based off the old Morrison story. Can't speak for this spanking he got recently, but from the scan, the guy beating up S1M looks uber powerful himself...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 12:54 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

here is another scan of that fight with that guy who the hell is he? kal kentis stating that in the future he will become him

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...-damn_super.jpg

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 08:38 AM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by realistic
i dont know man i mean i used to love kal kent until i saw him getting beat up and lying on the floor crying now i need to find myself a new favorite hero do you have any suggestions?

LoL, superman one million is one of the worst characters of all time. The entire 1 million arc was actually pretty shitty.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 09:04 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
realistic
Restricted

Account Restricted

why is he a shitty character?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 09:14 AM