KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve
Started by: David Tsarion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
David Tsarion

The Federal Reserve

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...mp;q=illuminati

i love it when the truth comes with a good tune, you too ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:30 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

you like it more the serious way ? no prob dude, take ya pick

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=federal+reserve

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:33 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Somebody should post those vids on youtube, video google sucks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:37 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

Secrets of the Federal Reserve
by Eustace Mullins

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I wish to thank my former fellow members of the staff of the Library of Congress whose very kind assistance, cooperation and suggestions made the early versions of this book possible. I also wish to thank the staffs of the Newberry Library, Chicago, the New York City Public Library, the Alderman Library of the University of Virginia, and the McCormick Library of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, for their invaluable assistance in the completion of thirty years of further research for this definitive work on the Federal Reserve System.

About the Author

Eustace Mullins is a veteran of the United States Air Force, with thirty-eight months of active service during World War II. A native Virginian, he was educated at Washington and Lee University, New York University, Ohio University, the University of North Dakota, the Escuelas des Bellas Artes, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Washington, D.C.

The original book, published under the title Mullins On The Federal Reserve, was commissioned by the poet Ezra Pound in 1948. Ezra Pound was a political prisoner for thirteen and a half years at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington, D.C. (a Federal institution for the insane). His release was accomplished largely through the efforts of Mr. Mullins.

The research at the Library of Congress was directed and reviewed daily by George Stimpson, founder of the National Press Club in Washington, whom The New York Times on September 28, 1952 called, "A highly regarded reference source in the capitol. Government officials, Congressmen, and reporters went to him for information on any subject."

Published in 1952 by Kasper and Horton, New York, the original book was the first nationally-circulated revelation of the secret meetings of the international bankers at Jekyll Island, Georgia, 1907-1910, at which place the draft of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was written.

During the intervening years, the author continued to gather new and more startling information about the backgrounds of the people who direct the Federal Reserve policies. New information gathered over the years from hundreds of newspapers, periodicals, and books give corroborating insight into the connections of the international banking houses.*

While researching this material, Eustace Mullins was on the staff of the Library of Congress. Mullins later was a consultant on highway finance for the American Petroleum Institute, consultant on hotel development for Institutions Magazine, and editorial director for the Chicago Motor Club’s four publications.

* The London Acceptance Council is limited to seventeen international banking houses authorized by the Bank of England to handle foreign exchange.

read the book online here:
http://www.barefootsworld.net/fedsecrets_00.html

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:39 AM
David Tsarion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Somebody should post those vids on youtube, video google sucks.

why does vidgoogle suck ?

cant find a difference between youtube and vidgoogle ?!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:40 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by David Tsarion
why does vidgoogle suck ?

cant find a difference between youtube and vidgoogle ?!

The loading is bad.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:42 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
The loading is bad.

ah right, well not for me cause i invested in 10 mb broadband.
hehe..

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...p;search=Search

doesnt has as much quality as vidgoogle has on its first page imo..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:50 AM
David Tsarion

its a trailer for docu that soon will hit the cinemas, so we talking mainstream here..it talks bout the federal reserve and the FACT that there is NO LAW that says americans have to pay income tax !!

have a look..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...088001333580937

Last edited by David Tsarion on Aug 11th, 2006 at 08:08 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 08:03 AM
David Tsarion

Emperor Ashtar already mentioned it in the S&B thread and it fits in here nicely.. i'm talking bout Maritime Law, and i know its hard to get at first, its pretty challenging info so i understand when you guys will stop halfway through cause ya cant take it anymore.. i know how it feels since i got my mind blown several times..

see the truth will indeed set you free but first it will piss you off

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...=jordan+maxwell

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 08:19 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hello Barker.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 06:07 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

You know me all too well.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 11:01 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like a new unexpected friendship.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 12:05 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

If you really live in 9 days I will throw a ***** fit.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 06:54 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean leave, and probably.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 08:17 PM
Mr Parker

thanks mainly to ron paul,the only candidate that wasnt connected to the CFR organization,the federal reserve had its first audit in its history and was dicovered to have stolen TRILLIONS of dollars from the american people to give to wall street.No surprise that Paul was behind it all since he has the same visions that Kennedy did.Our last REAL president who wasnt a puppet for the establishment who served the people instead of wall street and the bankers.there is an excellent book out people should read called WALL STREET KILLED KENNEDY.that was one of the main reasons he was assassinated was he wanted to get rid of the federal reserve which is why the world has always been in a mess.Paul also wants to abolish the federal reserve.

I wish there was some way to get Paul elected but since he is not a member of the CFR like all the other candiates are,the establishment who puts these people in office, will make sure he does not get in.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 09:21 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Funny, I thought he wasn't going to be elected because, he is about ten years past his prime, and he stammers when he talks?

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 09:26 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by lord xyz
You mean leave, and probably.

I meant live.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: leave

if I can get tail during and post on KMC during school so can you.
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thanks mainly to ron paul,the only candidate that wasnt connected to the CFR organization,the federal reserve had its first audit in its history and was dicovered to have stolen TRILLIONS of dollars from the american people to give to wall street.No surprise that Paul was behind it all since he has the same visions that Kennedy did.Our last REAL president who wasnt a puppet for the establishment who served the people instead of wall street and the bankers.there is an excellent book out people should read called WALL STREET KILLED KENNEDY.that was one of the main reasons he was assassinated was he wanted to get rid of the federal reserve which is why the world has always been in a mess.Paul also wants to abolish the federal reserve.

I wish there was some way to get Paul elected but since he is not a member of the CFR like all the other candiates are,the establishment who puts these people in office, will make sure he does not get in.

I like Huntsman.

He wasn't born during the great depression like Paul.

That is all.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 11:21 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Barker
I meant live.

Haermm.

When I'm getting some, I'm getting some. No need to come here and make fun of you, you should know that when I'm not here, it's because I'm getting some.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 12:12 AM
Barker

You sound like my ex girlfriend

That's not a good thing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 01:16 PM
Mr Parker

I meant live.

I like Huntsman.

He wasn't born during the great depression like Paul.

That is all.

Better find out if he is a bilderberger or CFR member first.If he is,then he is just like George W Obama.there to serve the corporations and wall street and not the people.btw,pass on to xyz for me if he checks his pm box,he will see that I took him to school that clinton was behind all those deaths of people that knew too much of his scandals in arkansas and that till Bush jr came along,he was the most evil and corrupt president there ever was which Obama now has that honor away from Bush exapanfing and accelerating his policys.every president that gets in is always worse than the previous one

with the exception of carter,every president that has gotten into office since JFK, has been more corrupt and more evil than the previous one before him.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2011 05:23 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote