KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The UFO thread.

The UFO thread.
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The UFO thread.

Seeing as theres been a lot of UFO sightings around the world lately, maybe its a good idea to have one thread to discuss all the sightings and evidence.

And Here it is.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 07:22 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Heres a new video of something in Mexico, where quite a lot are spotted. Could be a balloon, any opinions?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 07:26 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

great idea.All the UFO discussions really need to be confined to one thread instead of all these multiple UFO threads being created all the time.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 07:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Thats the general idea, donīt no if enough people will bother adding input though.

I think UFO sightings will increase in the coming years, and maybe a government statement or official info released.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 07:56 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah...cause the way to have less threads about UFO's is to start another one.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 09:10 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
great idea.All the UFO discussions really need to be confined to one thread instead of all these multiple UFO threads being created all the time.

that being said Bic I just thought of something.Since your obviously so much into UFO's and have made quite a few of those threads in the past,you should dig those up in post them here.

If you did,I would read them knowing that all UFO threads will be confined to THIS one for now on.I never read any of them in the past cause i have never been that much into them.I believe in them but I have never been outraged about the coverup of UFO'S like the kennedy assassination,9/11,or the waco tragedy and have always felt UFO's need to be on the back burner till justice is done in THOSE cases and some others as well first.Then worry about UFO'S.I always thought before-Oh great,another UFO thread.

But since we can hopefully start getting them all on just ONE thread,I'll probably take an interest in it now.so think you can go hunt for those others of yours from the past and post them? I'll look at them NOW if you do.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 9th, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 10:10 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Edgar Mitchell blows lid on Nasa

I think personal evidence from people who have experienced stuff is more convincing than blurred lights in the sky.

This is one of those

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 04:14 PM
Mr Parker

just watched it.great stuff there.cool to see someone who is a high ranking and credible person be talking about all this.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 05:22 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Heīs not the only one, thereīs loads in the Disclosure Project as you probably know.

Thats on Youtube as well, a few hours long though.

They canīt all be lying or hallucinating ehsmile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 06:52 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Originally posted by jaden101
Yeah...cause the way to have less threads about UFO's is to start another one.

hey hey...if we want any out of you we will squeeze your head! ...lol..jus kiddin jaden u know Im just drunk again dude

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 08:47 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Hope you can start bringing in pics soon Bic.even if they are old and from the past.got to have SOMETHING here to talk about.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 04:52 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Thereīs been a lot of fireballs reported lately, and apparently they have nothing to do with the colliding satellites.

Not the classic "spaceship" type UFO, but nevertheless UFOīs.
I wonder if there was a crater or debris around the area where these probable "Space rocks" landed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:04 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Heres an excellent clip of one.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:05 PM
Magee

One of the most interesting ones I have seen, skip to 55 seconds in only lasts about 5 seconds but is quite strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49yJtx8E14

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 12:58 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Mitchell is delusional. there will never be disclosure. In the United States, at least, the government will never come out and tell anything.

society will continue as it has and eventually 99% of people will accept the existence of extra terrestrial life as fact, just off hand. One day down the road (perhaps 10 years, perhaps 100 years) something undeniable will occur, covered by the media leaving the government with no choice but to acknowledge it's occurance as the rest of the world has, probably at home watching it on CNN. When asked about what the government knew previously there will be a never ending string of "no comment", "that would be classified" and "that's a matter of national security" answers. The government will never willingly give out information that the public at large does not already have.

I do hope it is in my lifetime.

I'm in 100% agreement with him in some respects. Most of the UFO b.s. is just that, nutjobs. Those idiots who comprise 95% of the UFO field far outshine the serious 5%.

I also believe that of the 5% real honest to goodness accounts, most of those are witnessing terrestrial technology whose design is based on ET technology. It goes all the way back to the nazi bell. Anybody seeing that would be positive they were seeing Romulans passing by.....unless they were standing next to it and saw the swastika and iron cross painted on the side. Same thing today.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:05 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Interesting that you mentioned the Nazi bell (Glocke). I read a fiction book, by an author who uses historical facts & real places in his books and the Bell played a major part in the story.

The books called "Black Order" Author James Rollins.

from 1995, but I can recommend it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 04:26 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

ROSWELL FIREMAN CONFESSES- IT WAS A FLYING SAUCER

The firefighter, now age 90, related stunning information to this author in a lengthy interview conducted recently. Respected Roswell author Kevin Randle also talked with the involved fireman to confirm the details of his story.

Heres a link to the interview.

LINK

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 04:08 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

A Ufo Near Asteroid 2009 DD 45 By Lunar Explorer Italia

video youtube here.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 04:14 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

What do you think of this weird Octopus video filmed in Brasil?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 06:08 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
What do you think of this weird Octopus video filmed in Brasil?

(please log in to view the image)

I think they filmed that out on Hyrule field.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:00 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote