KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Vs He-Man

Thor Vs He-Man
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Thor Vs He-Man

Who wins? No prep, no BFR...

Thor w/Hammer only

Vs

He-man w/Sword only

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 02:18 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

im not even gonna search, i cant imagine this not being done before. you have brains people, use them

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 02:22 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Didn't he-man was on PC Supes level So i going to say He-man takes 8-/10 Thor can get some wins but only through his more exotic powers

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 03:19 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

He Man gets into a tussle with Thor and snaps him.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:20 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Thor tries to slug, he is going to lose.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:26 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

He-Man stomps.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:59 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Is this a joke? Of course the dude in the man bra wins.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 03:06 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Battle Cat poops on Thor while he is KTFO`d

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 03:18 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Thor

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 08:56 PM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'm watching Masters of The Universe right now.

He man stomps.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 08:58 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I'm one of the biggest He-Man supporters on KMC, but he shouldn't beat Thor in a forum fight. He-Man would be stronger and possibly faster(he's got some decent speed/agility feats to his credit), but Thor's hammer trumps He-Man's half of the Power Sword overall and Thor's durability is better(or at least slightly more consistant).

In a pure melee there's a good chance He-Man would take it, but if they're allowed to use their weapons to the fullest potential Thor should win more often than not.

Last edited by darthgoober on Jul 10th, 2010 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:05 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Say that to Dolph Lundgren's face.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:07 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Say that to Dolph Lundgren's face.

I really don't understand what everyone's problem was with that movie, I mean it's not like anyone could make a movie version of MOTU without some cheesyness involved. Well I guess they could, but they'd have to change so much about the characters that it wouldn't be MOTU anymore anyway.

Personally I loved the movie, if only they'd let Dolph pull off some strength feats other than pushing over a stone pillar.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 09:11 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Originally posted by darthgoober
I really don't understand what everyone's problem was with that movie, I mean it's not like anyone could make a movie version of MOTU without some cheesyness involved. Well I guess they could, but they'd have to change so much about the characters that it wouldn't be MOTU anymore anyway.

Personally I loved the movie, if only they'd let Dolph pull off some strength feats other than pushing over a stone pillar.

I read another one is in the works!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 10:06 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by D-Block
I read another one is in the works!!!

I heard that too, I'm actually a little worried about the new one though. Kids nowadays don't see things quite the same way as kids from He-Man's heyday. I'm really worried they're going to butcher the characters to appeal to the newer audiance.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 10:08 PM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Decapitate skeletor and his henchmen

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 10:12 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

He-Man may be the most haxx character ever...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 10:37 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

he man is on pc superman level strength and durability
he would wreck thor

I have returned

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 12:07 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

I don't remember his durability being on par with PC Supes.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 12:36 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he man is on pc superman level strength and durability
he would wreck thor

He-man did fair agasinst supes in their confrontation but supes came out on top.

I think HE-Man is more on captian marvels level.

He-man is captian marvel with less speed and a magical sword.

50/50

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 02:51 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote