KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Fullmetal Alchemist RP
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JLred

Fullmetal Alchemist RP

OK......the story line is basically the same as the last RP.

It is the end of the war. The "State" has won and there are barely any ishbalans. Roy Mustang and Ed Elric have started to lead a rebellion against the state for their unjust crimes. A small group of state alchemists including Alphonse, Ed, and Roy have joined with several more soldiers which all have the same point of view as their group.
The state at the moment has a new fuhrer. Though he or she has not been identified, they are still a threat. The rebellion is hiding out about 50 miles away from Rocktown in a rather small, desolate town known as Harnoc (made up town). Ed has discovered that somehow the state has homuncli on their side. Rather alot with amazing powers. The sate has discovered their location and is on their way.

You may use storyline characters as with madeup characters.

Please before you join please read back a few pages to understand what is going on.

Also please post a profile of your character. As detailed as you can. Try to include the format in which you Rp. Whether it'd be using *'s or ::'s.

Hopefully we can keep this thread alive...

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:37 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(hey can i have my character from the last one on this one)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:40 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Just post a profile again!

Name: Scar
Hair: Grey-White
Sex: Male
Eyes: red
(He has sunglasses on)

Biography:
Scar - One of the surving Ishbalis, a people who reject alchemy as an offense to the natural gifts their god gave them. He is on a quest to assassinate all the State Alchemists. His right arm which lets him destroy objects at will comes from his elder brother who tried to create the Philosopher's stone to save Ishbalis and it contains pre-Philosopher's Stone.

Links:
VERY LARGE PIC!
[url]"http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/images/content/synopsis/char-scar2.jpg"[/url]
[url]"http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/images/content/synopsis/char-scar.jpg"[/url]
[url]"http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/images/scar-trans.png"[/url]

I RP like this:
Action: *dodges and then lunges*
Out of character: ((Hey I lost my remote...))
Talking: "So we meet again Fullmetal Alchemist"

Last edited by JLred on May 27th, 2005 at 01:55 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:49 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: lance
Hair: silver
Eyes: ruby red
achemy: lighting

Biography:lance has a black shirt and pants with black boots and red cloak not alot of his history is known but it is known that he helps anyone who needs it

I RP like this:
Action: -strikes scar with a bolt of lighting-
Out of character: (i luv this show....)
Talking: you shall pay

Last edited by Thunder Fox on May 27th, 2005 at 02:04 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:56 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

I can't get the link to work sorry...

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:56 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

don't worry about it

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:58 AM
JLred

((I guess Ill begin))

*Just outside of the town in an abundant forest were mighy trees. They were gigantic. At the very top of two trees was a hammock, in it lay a red-eyed man. He awoke suddenly and looked down to see a small group of state officers walking along*

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:02 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-walks through the forest-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:03 AM
lobonikko
Just misunderstood

Can I be ED?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:33 AM
lobonikko is currently offline Click here to Send lobonikko a Private Message Find more posts by lobonikko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

I want to join.
Name: Katashi Kadokawa
Hair: Redish blonde
Eyes: Grayish blue
Bio: Has a split personality name Rokuro. Katashi is a all around good person, while Rokuro is almost evil. Katashi tries to controle Rokuro but often Rokuro gets out. Being the one with a strong personality and big ego, when Rokuro gets out he often gets into trouble and then leaves Katashi to work it out.

O yeah and Katashis' achemy is fire, while Rokuros' is water.

Wears: Red T-shirt with black sleeves, loose jeans with straps on them (you know where there are alot of straps that really do nothing but get tangled up and in the way) boots, and fringer-less gloves.

I RP:
Action: *Hits self*
Out of character: (Sonuvab**** I spilled my coke!!)
Talking: And what is that suppose to mean!!

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:35 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

name: kaze (( same info as always.. eyes hair, name... yea.))
hair: blond
eyes:grey blue
power (alchemy thing): can create 'cold fire' by using the tempurature to form a liquid nitrogen like subsatence, that rises in a cold flame.
sex: female
bio: has a crush on roy mustang... jus alittle one... kaze lives by herself with her wolf ash, who has a really weak ability to breath fire, only alittle at a time. her parents died when she was 3, so now she takes as many jobs as possible to stayin her apartment. kaze is sweet and good natured, but can be very defensive and mean if you annoy her.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:06 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

i rp
action: *hugs kyo*
char. talking: "i luv kyo"
out of character: (( kurama's a cutie!!))

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:07 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

name: Sokau
hair:Blue
eyes:Green
Power: Makes diamond shape arrows from minerals in the ground and can send them flying.
sex:Male
Bio:An orphan since 5 and an alchemist since 8 he doesnt know much but he has earned the title"Crystal Arrow"alchemist. Most of his past is unknown.
How I RP
action:*Demolishes a wal*
OOCsad(Oh my god they killed Scar!!! those ********))
Talking:"So...You are Scar?"

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:17 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*im 14 too*

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:18 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Sokau tried to keep up in the back ranks of the alchemists...They were on a mission to a nearby Ishblin refugee camp that only has about 30 people in it.*

Old Post May 28th, 2005 01:48 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze looked up at the sky thoughtfuly. she was a mess. her job was hard, but supportive. she had to get money to pay for her appartment. her wolf ash looked up at her. she patted his head as they towards the a barn. "easy akira...." she said calming her horse. there had been some strange things happening at the alchemists building lately. no body knew her secret, that she to could do alchemy, because nobody could know that she was living alone. her job was at a horse stable for the alchemists, so she got to see them at work alot. she even had her own horse there, so , she figured she as pretty lucky.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:19 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Man...I've got to be the youngest alchemist here..."

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:30 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The .hacker
*Sokau tried to keep up in the back ranks of the alchemists...They were on a mission to a nearby Ishblin refugee camp that only has about 30 people in it.*

-sees the group of officers and alchemists and stepped thier way-
what is going on here..............

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:33 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Jumped back startled*"T-thats classified sir..."

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:37 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i guarantee i will get an answer

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:39 PM