KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Legend of Zelda would make a great movie!!!

The Legend of Zelda would make a great movie!!!
Started by: JediKatarn1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediKatarn1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Legend of Zelda would make a great movie!!!

What would you think of a live-action CGI Legend of Zelda movie based on the popular Nintendo video game made for the NES back in 1987 and created by Sheguri Miaymoto? Link, Princess Zelda, Ganon, Impa, Sprit, the King of Hyrule, Tingle, Link's grandfather and all the Hylias in the ancient land of Hyrule? I think with a good script put together and the right crew it would be just as good as the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I would get Peter Jackson to direct The Legend of Zelda.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:42 AM
JediKatarn1 is currently offline Click here to Send JediKatarn1 a Private Message Find more posts by JediKatarn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlkalineTrioRox
Forever Laughing

I totally agree. Legend of Zelda (The Wind Waker) is by far my favorite game. You should definately put the movie together. I bet u could! big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:15 PM
AlkalineTrioRox is currently offline Click here to Send AlkalineTrioRox a Private Message Find more posts by AlkalineTrioRox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Whats the story of Zelda, i am a huge fan of gaming, but never played Zelda, supposedly , one of the best games, or, the best game ever.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 07:27 PM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Whats the story of Zelda,

A small boy traveling the lands trying to save a princess from a villian

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:01 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It would.But it would be horrible if they make it awful.They make movies from Ninteno games in the past.Did not do any good but those movies to me were really good!
So if they are doing "Halo" then why not Zelda?JM

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:49 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediKatarn1
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Nintendo, Miaymoto and any motion picture studio does decide to make The Legend of Zelda, the movie should be a combination of:

The Legend of Zelda (NES, GBA, Wii-VC)
Zelda II-Adventure of Link (NES, GBA, GCN, Wii-VC)
A Link to the Past (SNES, GBA, Wii-VC)

It would be a hit.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 06:43 PM
JediKatarn1 is currently offline Click here to Send JediKatarn1 a Private Message Find more posts by JediKatarn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Common sense tells me to post "No, it'd be awful".

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 06:53 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It would.But it would be horrible if they make it awful.

Yeah, every movie is horrible when they make them awful, i agree

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 10:02 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Re: The Legend of Zelda would make a great movie!!!

Originally posted by JediKatarn1
What would you think of a live-action CGI Legend of Zelda movie based on the popular Nintendo video game made for the NES back in 1987 and created by Sheguri Miaymoto?

LOL A live-action CGI movie? If it is live-action, it can't be CGI. And vice versa.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 10:40 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude I never thot I would agree with you that woul be awesome. But if it sucked, I would riot.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:53 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediKatarn1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not if I played Link. Just give me a blond wig, knight garmit, a hat thats like Link's and the Master Sword and I'm ready to go. I know who would be the best choice to play princess Zelda..... none other then Kirsten Dunst (MJ).

Last edited by JediKatarn1 on Jul 15th, 2007 at 05:22 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:15 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Zelda was a great game. As a movie anyone remember Super Mario Bros???

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by sweersa
LOL A live-action CGI movie? If it is live-action, it can't be CGI. And vice versa.

Star wars was live-action CGI....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:09 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

Hilarious... due to the more, natural settings, and ears aside, human characters, I'd MUCH rather a live action movie, perhaps based around Ocarina of Time with a lot of the other good stuff thrown in...

It could be totally awesome if they go all out on it... find a really good kid... they don't make enough movies about little BOYS anymore, any movie starring kid always has some little blonde girl at its center.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:53 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It would.But it would be horrible if they make it awful.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
They make movies from Ninteno games in the past.Did not do any good but those movies to me were really good!

SO your telling me that super mario bro's movie was good laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitewolfgurl
Wolf Lover

Zelda would be an awesome movie, but only if done right... If someone does plan on making a movie of it, they should ask Zelda fans opinions that way they would get a good idea of what the audience wants...and hopeful keep it from being a joke or something. cool

Mess with the wolf, you'll get the teeth...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:14 PM
whitewolfgurl is currently offline Click here to Send whitewolfgurl a Private Message Find more posts by whitewolfgurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I've always thought a Legend of Zelda if done right would be a superb thing to watch at the cinema. It would be lengthy though, like Epic 2 hrs, 45 min to 3 hrs epic. What with all the "growing up" and "time traveling" or world changing things that happen in the series? They could use the similar plot lines that have been used in the games, but I would also like to see something brand new. Also not sure if they could get the right kid to swing a sword and make it look like he half way know what he's doing? It may look better in CGI. That way some of the monsters could be done and not make them look like they are seperate from the movie if it were live action and the monsters done in CGI? Know what I'm saying? I think a live action Castlevania would be pretty awesome too, but would have to be done right! The smallest things could screw them up really bad!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:31 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neox
Separatist Elite

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
A small boy traveling the lands trying to save a princess from a villian

Kinda cliche confused

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:16 AM
Neox is currently offline Click here to Send Neox a Private Message Find more posts by Neox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

Originally posted by whitewolfgurl
Zelda would be an awesome movie, but only if done right... If someone does plan on making a movie of it, they should ask Zelda fans opinions that way they would get a good idea of what the audience wants...and hopeful keep it from being a joke or something. cool

Actually, asking the fans what they want is a bad idea, as they will feel pressured to put whatever it is into the movie [and don't think that wouldn't happen], plus most of the suggestions would either be obvious inclusions or worthless crap that's just going to take up screen time. Also if it's made based solely around the fans than it won't be as sellable to the rest of the people going to see the movie, which would make it a flop. I am a huge fan of the series, but i think fan suggestions would be bad for the movie......if it ever get's made.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 04:08 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kahless

ok so, the two things i love most... startrek and zelda

and i think a zelda cgi movie would be a great idea, however

i think that the Ocarina of Time should the basis of the movie for a few reasons

1. it is a pivitol point in zelda history, and is one of the earlierst games in the timeline
2. has more character devolopment compared to earlier zelda games
3. The story is fexable enough that an exciting movie could be made
4. it can just be based off the games world and characters it doesnt nessesarily have to re-tell what happened in the game

i site Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
as an example of a great video game with a great sequal cgi movie

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 01:58 AM
Kahless is currently offline Click here to Send Kahless a Private Message Find more posts by Kahless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote