KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirates of the carribean 4 audiitions !?!?!

pirates of the carribean 4 audiitions !?!?!
Started by: sparrow132

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sparrow132

pirates of the carribean 4 audiitions !?!?!

does anyone know where pirates of the carribean 4 auditions take place or when they are ? i really want to audition , actully i heard i forget where but they said jack might find his long lost daughter in the 4th one and i totally would want to audition for that if its true !

so plleeeaase tell me of email for info im like dying here im totally obsessive about it !!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:27 PM
sparrow132 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrow132 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrow132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

What!! What?!! And another WHAT?!! Long lost daughter! I'd totally wanna audition. Cause although I may be no where near as gorgeouse as Johnny Depp and rather ordinary looking...my complexion is totally like him! And sure as hell I can act but...

If I wanna be totally honest I'm not sure that would be a good movie...I mean long lost daughter?! Come on!! That's like a soap opra or somethin' or one of those too-crazy-to-be-true fanfics.

Not that the idea isn't cool but it better be VERY well written because the slightest glitch can make it into something crappy.

Not saying it wouldn't be great just...having mixed emotions.

I'll ask my friend if she knows about the auditions cause her dad's an agent for some local stars. He can find out.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 09:06 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

I wanna audition wink Why don't we all go lol?

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 11:01 PM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Long lost daughter? lol I could play her maybe if she was from england cause then she would be really pale and stuff...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 04:49 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrow132

ok... well everybody wants to audition , but people!! we need to know where they are lol , so we need to look for it ive been looking soso so long , did anyone find anything?? i want to audition sooo bad

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:37 PM
sparrow132 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrow132 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrow132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

well sweetie pie i dont think we'll know for a while when auditions will be because apparently they wont start filming til late 2008 or early 2009....so audutions wont be for a while!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:01 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I asked my friend's dad and he looked into it but he said he heard the plot is something else entirely and that auditions aren't being held yet.

I don't know if I can trust him or not...he's just a local agent but...he said he'll tell me if he hears anything.

And he also said that if the part is a big one, big franchises don't usually hold open audition...open auditions are for extras only (in big franchises) and they are held pretty close to when the shooting starts.

With the major roles there aren't open auditions...you have to have an agent. Then the production companies call the agencies and ask them to send their actors for auditions. And they mostly ask for famous actors too.

I'm not sure about any of this...just repeating what he said. And he said he'd call his friend in LA too. If he finds anything out I'll tell ya.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:07 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrow132

OMG THIS IS KILLING MEEEE!!! i really want to audition , i used to go to acting classes , i dont have an agent or anything ugghh man... this is totally my dream to be an actress , im never going to be actress.... whatever thanks anyway....this sucks

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:13 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Wait....dont completely rule out ur dreams yet? Just because u cant audition for Jack Sparrows long lost daughter or new love intrest....thats doesnt mean u cant audition for another role in a nother movie...just because u cant start ur career with Johnny Depp, it doesnt mean u wont be an actress! Come on cheer up?

Where do u live anyway? Cause if u live near Los Angeles California then going to auditions shouldnt even be a problem!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:18 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Yeah that's what I was gonna say. If you live in LA...you're a step closer and if not you can still do it!!!
Don't even give up on auditioning for this part either. I'm only tellin ye what I heard but the dude said he'll check his connections in LA so maybe there's still hope?!

He'll get back to me in a few days...I'll let you know.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 08:24 PM
sparrow132

well i live in elk grove cali wich is like 6 hours away from LA im trying to convince my mom to take me there cuz alot of pple get discovered just like being there, so ya ugghh i want to go so bad ,and i want to play a pirate in the movie and when is that going to happen again lol but im going to stop worrying so much about it smile thanks guys i dont even know u guys and u pples are awsum ty u soo much but umm tee pirate girl can u email me at [email protected] ? when u find something out ,like when u find ANYTHING out ty soo much

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:46 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Sure thing! I'll email u in a few days if I find anything out.

Freedom...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:49 PM
sparrow132

Love

thanks so much makes me feel way better o ya if anyone has any more info about auditions or anything about pirates 4 please email me

ty soo much

" When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one verrry important thing mate , im captain jack sparrow " - Jack big grin big grin

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 11:20 PM
sparrowlady68

Love

Wow audition. Cool man.
We don t know Jack Sparrow mother

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:18 AM
sparrowlady68 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowlady68 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowlady68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrow132

really , does anyobody know about auditions ???

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:59 PM
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Do you have an agent? If yes ASK! if you don't get one.

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:07 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrow132

arent they like sooo expensive

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 07:10 PM
miss_swann

I don't think so, my parents pay for mine though so what do I know!?!?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:11 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
!!tangerines!!

my parents wont get me one because i have braces!

This space is no longer blank.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 04:09 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann

Tell them that's a really bad excuse, because a girl in my class, who is undoubtedly gorgeous and amazing and everything that everyone wants to be has braces and she's got an agent and has had a part in a movie and I think she met Colin Firth or someone like that... She's incredably vain though!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 12:25 PM