KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante & Chris vs Akuma & Jill

Dante & Chris vs Akuma & Jill
Started by: lordxalba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Dante & Chris vs Akuma & Jill

Who wins?

"Ο θάνατος είναι κοντά κανείς μπορεί να ζει"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 02:40 PM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

:l

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 04:15 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 12:10 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gouki kills everyone here with a single punch each.

Yes, even Dante.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:20 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
?

Originally posted by CosmicComet
(please log in to view the image)

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:22 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Originally posted by NemeBro
Gouki kills everyone here with a single punch each.

Yes, even Dante.

Gouki will kill Dante,excuse me,Dante doesn't die either.Gouki is so simple for Dante .The coolest part ,Dante can handle even Dead pool ,so who Gouki.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:53 PM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

team 2 would win. the only one here who could give Akuma a real fight is Dante. the other two are fodder, hell not even that.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:53 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Originally posted by danteiscool
team 2 would win. the only one here who could give Akuma a real fight is Dante. the other two are fodder, hell not even that.

I don't think so ,team 1 surely wins.Akuma = Ryu,Ryu = wolverine,Dead pool = Dante,Dead pool > wolverine.Therefore Dante is better than Akuma and Ryu.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 03:12 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by lordxalba
I don't think so ,team 1 surely wins.Akuma = Ryu,Ryu = wolverine,Dead pool = Dante,Dead pool > wolverine.Therefore Dante is better than Akuma and Ryu.

Where did you pull this half assed A>B>C logic from?

Wait... don't answer that, I don't want to know...

Needless to say, it is a fallacy of the WORST possible definition of the term. Why do you continue to do this? Every time you've done it, it's turned into a fiasco against your name.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 04:09 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gouki will kill Dante,excuse me,Dante doesn't die either.Gouki is so simple for Dante .The coolest part ,Dante can handle even Dead pool ,so who Gouki.
What the **** are you talking about? erm

Also, you're wrong, the whole Gouki being equal to Ryu first of all, when Gouki is stronger than Ryu (As in by alot). And Ryu is much stronger than Wolverine. Either Ryu or Gouki would crush Deadpool.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 11:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Also, you're wrong, the whole Gouki being equal to Ryu first of all, when Gouki is stronger than Ryu (As in by alot). And Ryu is much stronger than Wolverine. Either Ryu or Gouki would crush Deadpool.

Ryu = Gouki .Their going crush Deadpool ,haahha. laughingthe funniest thing ever.They cannot even be similar to Wolverine.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 01:05 PM
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Do you Know who is Dead pool and Wolverine is.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 01:07 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Ryu = Gouki .Their going crush Deadpool ,haahha. laughingthe funniest thing ever.They cannot even be similar to Wolverine.

This is an example of trolling. You present nothing backing any claim you've made, plus you've already made a predetermined judgement on the outcome of the debate before you even started to debate. In your mind, you've already decided the victor, and therefore, anyone who disagrees is an idiot in your mind right? This is the same problem you had with the Megaman vs Ryu debate...

You have not provided evidence, and therefore your opposition to known fact is ridiculed as idiotic hypocricticism. Unless you present something credible, you will NEVER succeed in debating, nor convincing anyone of anything.

Why would you ask such a question? Wether or not he knows the characters is inconsequential, since they arn't in the debate to begin with, and even if they where, the logic your using is heavily reliant on A>B>C fallacy, and therefore is disreguarded.

Now, I'm not going to report you this time, since I did so in another thread only recently, but if you push it with this again, I'll push that red button.... Understand that I'm trying to help you lift your game and actually present something worthy of respect, and not spew the garbage that I've seen you post over the last few months ok?

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Jul 15th, 2010 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 04:37 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm not sure what is worse, your logic or your typing.

Ryu=Gouki? Prove or at least add some clarification to that statement or you shall be reported for trolling.

Yes, they would each turn Deadpool to paste on the floor with a punch, and when he heals do it again.

Wolverine would crushed by either.

Yes, I do "Know who is Deadpool and Wolverine is."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 10:10 PM
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

I'm not sure what is worse, your logic or your typing.

Ryu=Gouki? Prove or at least add some clarification to that statement or you shall be reported for trolling.

Yes, they would each turn Deadpool to paste on the floor with a punch, and when he heals do it again.

Wolverine would crushed by either.

Yes, I do "Know who is Deadpool and Wolverine is."

Ryu = Gouki I can tell it.Because Ryu has beaten Gouki may times and Gouki also simiar

If you know who is Dead Pool you would say Dead pool can defeat Gouki

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 01:14 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote:
Ryu = Gouki I can tell it.Because Ryu has beaten Gouki may times and Gouki also simiar

''Ryu=Gouki? Prove or at least add some clarification to that statement or you shall be reported for trolling.''
'You can tell' is not proof.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 01:40 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If you know who is Dead Pool you would say Dead pool can defeat Gouki
Point out one time Ryu beat Gouki when Gouki was going all out. smile Or at all for that matter.

No, you see, I actually am aware of the capabilities of both characters, and as such know that Gouki would crush Deadpool like an ant. smile

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 02:08 PM
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Point out one time Ryu beat Gouki when Gouki was going all out. smile Or at all for that matter.

No, you see, I actually am aware of the capabilities of both characters, and as such know that Gouki would crush Deadpool like an ant. smile

Gouki crushing Deadpool ,how funny is that.Deadpool will crush Gouki

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 03:09 PM
NemeBro

As usual, your posts are the pinnacle of intelligence, logic, and wit, having adequately and throughly explained the reasoning behind your viewpoint.

Oh and in case you were wondering, that was sarcasm.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 03:34 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Your doing it again Xalba....

Your not providing anything and merely attacking other peoples posts... This is what is known as trolling...

Here, let me give you a little bit of help.

Gouki for one is FAR beyond Ryu's level of capability in almost every avenue of combat capability.

Strength is Gouki's, his feats of demolishing Gokentou, splitting Uluru in half, destroying a ship from the bottom of the sea, and leveling a forest with the recoil of an attack...

Speed is more vague, but Gouki's techniques move alot faster than Ryu's, Ashura Senkuu gives Gouki the speed edge.

Experience is definitely Gouki's, since he is older, has fought longer, and is more well versed in the Ansatsuken arts due to receiving the original training.

Training - see above

Skill and technique are related to training and experience in that Gouki received the original lethal version of the Ansatsuken training from Goutetsu, whereas Ryu was taught a watered down variant by Gouken, and Gouki has expanded upon that Lethal arsenal with many of his own original techniques. Add in a fully awakened and mastered Murderous Hadou into that mix....

See there kid? right there, I've outlined the vast difference in power bitween Gouki and Ryu, and what i've mentioned here barely scratches the real surface. I didn't even need to mention specific techniques such as the Shun Goku Satsu's signature ability to anighilate the soul just as well as the body... However, what I provided here is alot more than your one liners...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 04:01 PM