KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Floor 17

Floor 17
Started by: Eclipse_Noctis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Floor 17

All over the world specially chosen heroes were taken from there homes. They were abducted into an unknown building in an alternate dimension. In this building are 17 floors, each presents a new challenge. For the brave warriors to ascend these floors they will have to beat whatever or whoever is waiting in the other rooms. All these warriors have unique abilities and powers that the can truly call their own. No hero is the same. Together these heroes are going to have to face this challenge, find out what's going on, and return home once again. Teamwork is the key. United we stand, Divided we fall.

You can totally customize your hero with powers that you think would be strong. Total customization and little rules.

1. No bashing please. I like peace and tranquility. =)

2. No power-playing or god-modding of course.

CS

Name:

Weight:

Height:

Ethnicity:

Orientation:

Abilities/Powers:

Itemssadweapons, etc)

Appearance:

Biosadyou can show in rp)

(Mmmm i love candy!!!! <3)

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:01 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Nocturne Camella (im bringing her back!!)

Weight: 117

Height: 5'8

Ethnicity: Caucasian/Asian

Orientation: Straight

Abilities/Powers: Ability to use up to 7 weapons at once without touching them. Able to control them by thought, therefore she is superb at defense and offense. The charm around her neck allows her to use time distortion to make the weapons appear out of thin air.

Items: (weapons, etc)

Serpent Blade - Green and black sword w/ ability to use poison spells.

Defender - Great Sword, really strong, effective for blocking.

Battle Axe - Axe that has superb strength.

Dakikatana - Long, powerful, sturdy katana.

Polytech - Futuristic sword with gears at the hilt that can transform into many forms. Most versatile.

Black Staff - Staff used mainly for strong magicks.

Dark Lance - Strong lance with many dark magicks and good close-range melee.

Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
*Minus the wolves....xD

Bio: (you can show in rp)Will reveal in rp

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:22 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Abari Sol

Weight: 165

Height: 5'11

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Orientation: Straight

Abilities/Powers: Uses time warp, and elemental abilities from a bow. Also can use buffs.

Items: Force Bow equipped w/ 2 Stratos Crystals.

Bios: Will reveal in RP

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:37 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name: Alexstra Starlight

Weight: 107

Height: 5'3

Ethnicity: Asian

Orientation: fighter/ student

Abilities/Powers: Alex is a karate master on top of that she can manipulate chi
speed-is as fast as a human can be when he uses her chi she can reach super human speed.
strength-she is as strong as a woman with her frame be (lifts 160 pounds over her head) when she uses her chi she can lift over 10tons over her head.
chi blast- she can also use her chi to use short range blast

Itemsweapons, etc : only uses her fist and chi

Appearance:http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/.../DOA_Hitomi.jpg

Bioyou can show in rp : will save for rp

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 11:56 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

(please log in to view the image)
She does wear clothes lol

Name: Eve Green

Weight: 119

Height: 5'10

Ethnicity: Causcasian

Orientation: N/A

Abilities/Powers:
Ability to control, manipulate or animate all forms of plant life.

Eve has the ability to control and manipulate the growth and movement of plants at will, known as Chlorokinesis. She likes to describe this ability as "talking to" the plants, Eve powers can be used as protection for her which she can summon from the ground at will large, violent vines to burst out and shield her and anyone else she wishes to protect. Furthermore, the plants she manipulates also seem to react to Eve's emotions whether she's sad, happy, angry and so on.

Items/Weapons:
Eve has a flute she plays to her plants and trees, The frequency played has a trance like effect to all who listen, But it is a means of a distraction in calling for aid.

Plant seeds, diary, small bottle of spring water, apple, small bag, healing herbs used to heal poisons, or other means of injury.

Bio: will reveal in rp

Last edited by TxG on Aug 19th, 2010 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 01:01 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Name: Artificial Soul, Hero-type, AKA "Ash"

Weight: 500lbs

Height: 7ft

Ethnicity: Artificial (he's a robot)

Orientation: None

Powers/abilities: Various soul based powers, including minor buff/debuffs. Has some level of control over the souls of beings both living and dead. He can attack the soul directly, not with any of his physical weapons, but direct application of his will. He is also able to crush spirits, or lift them, which can lead to depression/fear or confidence/happiness.

Items/weapons: Most are built in.

Eyes- Different modes of vision, as well as lasers.

Mouth- Flamethrower.

Arms- Left is a pulse cannon, Right is a multi-tool.

Chest- Secondary beam cannon and power cell.

Back- Hyperdrive (like a speed focused super mode) and Overlimit Drive (Hyperdrive up to 11)

Legs- Jet boots and anchoring.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Bio: An ancient robot, believed to have been created by an enlightened race. He is the final product of what he calls the Artificial Soul program, and does indeed have a soul, which he has complete control over and gives him various powers over souls in general. Found deactivated in the ruins of an unknown society, scientists managed to revive him, whereupon he immediately began to fulfil his purpose: being a hero. The rest will be in RP.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 02:18 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great characters guys!! Ill start the rp tomorrow

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 02:27 AM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone you can start your character out minding his/her business, than they are suddenly teleported to a strange building blah, blah, blah...You get the idea.

Name: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Height: Unknown

Ethnicity: Unknown

Orientation: Unknown

Abilities/Powers: Unknown

Items: ?

Bios: All that is known is he is not of human race. He is as evil as evil can get. The darkest being in the galaxy who loves to torment others and takes it as a personal job. All will be revealed on the 17th floor...

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:17 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I still want in on this, but it'll take me a few days to post my character. I'm looking forward to it, and especially playing with TxG again! big grin Hi!

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 01:08 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I still want in on this, but it'll take me a few days to post my character. I'm looking forward to it, and especially playing with TxG again! big grin Hi!
Awesome!!!^^^

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 01:40 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Eclipes, TxG, Starry and Hunter all the people i like to rp with ill join but ill post like tommorrow or something

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 03:04 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Hey you XD same it was good times roleplaying with you, and shall be again stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 08:43 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you have ideas for any villains use this char sheet to post them. I cant do all the fighters myself. xD Ill also let you use them as well.

CS for Villain Ideas

Name:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Powers/Abilities:

simple as that

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 12:21 AM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Eden

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Weapons(if any) : (please log in to view the image)

Powers/Abilities: Expert Swordsman/Warrior

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 12:33 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Hm, villains, huh?

Name: Arkin

Weapon: Shown

Powers/Abilities:Thermokinesis. He can generate and drain heat, essentially making him a master of ice as well as fire. He can steal heat to power his fire attacks or power himself up or just to attack.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 02:09 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Hayato Gokudera

Weight: 145

Height: 6'0

Ethnicity: Italian japanes

Orientation: Student and Good Mobster

Abilities/Powers: expert at Explosives/Dynamite he carries huge amounts of Dynamite hidden all over his body at all, has good fighting abilities but mostly uses his Dynamite, has the Storm, Rain, Lightning, Cloud and Sun Dying will flames inside his body, storm Dying will flames causes the object or person to degenerate, the rain Dying will flames slows and weakens enemy attacks, and the lightning Dying will flames creates a solid laser beam, Sun Dying will flames help heal damage, Tornado Flame Arrow - A powerful attack that launches a huge Storm Arrow towards the enemy, Gatling Arrow - An attack that simultaneously fires four Storm Arrows that looks like drills. It is capable of pinning an enemy to the ground

Items weapons, etc)

Sistema C.A.I.: A system of Box Weapons that utilize the five different Flames that flow within his body.

Uri: a baby Leopard that transform with the sun dying will flame into a adult leopard and combines with the Flame arrow to make G Archery

Flame arrow: a cannon strapped to the user's left arm with a skull's face over the hand and a barrel aimed out of the skull's mouth which uses real bullets or even dynamite to fire

G Archery:is a bow and arrow-based weapon made of bone that has massive Storm Flames that increases the user's normal Storm Flames

Dynamite: Rocket Dynamite and other dynamite that come and all different shapes and sizes all over his body

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Thats the Flame arrow in his hand

Bio you can show in rp)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 12:23 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

erm Good mobster? Mobs are gangs that organize criminal activites in order to make money. Can you explain how one can be "Good?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 12:30 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hes right....

Mobster loans 10k to someone. 3 months later they bring him into the secret hidout.

Mobster: Wheres the money I LOANED you?

Man: Im working on it.

Mobster smiles.

Mobster: Its ok, take all the time you need...Scone?

How realistic is that?

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 02:51 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Well his group of mobsters are not like that they are a mob family they dont believe in killing and they use thier power not to threaten but to keep people safe i basically took the character from my favorite anime hitman reborn

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 03:02 AM
starryknight

its like the Cullen <3

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 03:04 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote