KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman Returns game for the PC

Superman Returns game for the PC
Started by: fr0z3n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fr0z3n

Superman Returns game for the PC

I am sure that, like me, all of you are eagerly awaiting the Superman Returns movie and the tie-in game. However, it is very disappointing that the game is not being made for the PC. I believe there are a lot of us who game on the PC. I have made a petition addressed to Electronic Arts-Tiburon to make a PC port of the Superman Returns game. Please support the petition so that we can forward the petition to EA once we have enough signatures.

Link

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:20 PM
fr0z3n is currently offline Click here to Send fr0z3n a Private Message Find more posts by fr0z3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Yeah, so one petition will make the difference. Isnt a PS2 FOR games though while a PC was not made for games. Computers werre made as a convenient typewriter. See the point? Now I'll just laugha t you for missing out on the game:

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:39 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fr0z3n

Did you know that there are and will be more games for the PC than there EVER will be for any single console? And, heh, did you know that the PC can be more than just a convenient typewriter? Did you know that the thing you are using now for posting is actually a PC?

Well, apparently you dont. :P . "Convenient typewriter", indeed!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 02:08 PM
fr0z3n is currently offline Click here to Send fr0z3n a Private Message Find more posts by fr0z3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Did yoou READ what i wrote? I basically said I don't gice a damn and I never said a PC is JUST a convenient typewriter. that's why they were ORIGINAL:LY made!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:48 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

lol calm down guys, games consoles only purpose used to be games, but with xbox live, they ar mixing with pc elements of gaming. PC's were never originally conceived to play games, they were made to help the ease of running big businesses and calculating data, they still do these jobs today, they just have many sideline purposes too now. But in respect to their jobs, the main function of a PC isn't to play games, the games consoles main function is to play games. fair enough arguement guys?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:15 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

That WAS my point...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:32 PM
fr0z3n

ok.. i do agree that the PC is not mainly meant for playing games.. but i just felt that calling it a 'convenient typewriter' was a little preposterous. Anyways, the post was meant to garner support for the Superman Returns game for PC petition, not as a target for flames on how PC sux etc. I believe a lot of people still play on PCs and I was just trying to reach out to that audience.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:40 PM
fr0z3n

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Did yoou READ what i wrote? I basically said I don't gice a damn and I never said a PC is JUST a convenient typewriter. that's why they were ORIGINAL:LY made!

Sorry. I hadn't seen this post when I replied earlier. Oversight. Let's just leave it. No ill feelings please.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:24 PM
Kovacs86

Sure, I was just pointing out that actually it isnt crime of the century... it's a shame for you PC Gamers though!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:14 PM
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

Take note of this, it is the pc who brought the world online gaming. Bringing MMORPGs and our counter strikes, long before x-box , ps2 started emulating it.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:40 PM
Altar[1stONE] is currently offline Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

True, obviously. I never said that games shouldnt be made for Pc...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 02:32 PM
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

hmm...It's kind of a shame that something meant to play games is so inferior then. Because since computers started playing games they have always been and probably always will be technologically superior. A console system always gets outdated much much faster than a pc will.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:32 PM
ChaoticReign is currently offline Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Axiz

Pc Games

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't all console games PS2,Xbox,PSP and Nintendo get developed and created on a pc if so creating a pc version of Superman Returns and other games should'nt be much of a problem.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 03:13 PM
Axiz is currently offline Click here to Send Axiz a Private Message Find more posts by Axiz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Dont worry about it, Superman Returns: The videogame sucked hard anyways.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:10 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JamesKKcameron
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Actually the theme of the game drags me to play the game on and on, so this is only reason that I am game addicted person. I know it is really great fun thats why I have the copy of PSP, X-Box and the PC games.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 04:52 AM
JamesKKcameron is currently offline Click here to Send JamesKKcameron a Private Message Find more posts by JamesKKcameron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote