KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anti Galactus Armor Vs Destroyer Armor

Anti Galactus Armor Vs Destroyer Armor
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anti Galactus Armor Vs Destroyer Armor

which wins

I have returned

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 04:04 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cubey

Depends who's piloting the Destroyer?

What has the Anti-Galactus Armor ever done?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 04:40 PM
Cubey is currently offline Click here to Send Cubey a Private Message Find more posts by Cubey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Beating CAP who gave a beat down on Earths mightest heroes.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 04:45 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

AG armor.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 06:02 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Beating CAP who gave a beat down on Earths mightest heroes.
CAP was incapable of fighting back tho

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 06:04 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Destroyer.
At it's peak was used as armor when fighting celestials.. Which speaks to the durability of the enchantments on the armor... The armor has always been one of thors toughest opponents and the right person piloting it would defeat the anti galactus armor

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 06:06 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Destroyer armor.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 06:26 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Destroyer armor.The AG armor is cool but DA has more feats.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 08:51 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

My kitty cat inside Destroyer Armor > Batman inside AGA

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 10:31 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by vansonbee
My kitty cat inside Destroyer Armor > Batman inside AGA

That is one awesome pussy

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 12:12 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 02:16 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Destroyer Armor.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 02:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'm torn even if its only implied as to how bad the AG armour should be.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 04:19 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

AG armor can only be kept operating for a few seconds at a time due to how much power it consumes, right?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 09:54 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Endless Mike
AG armor can only be kept operating for a few seconds at a time due to how much power it consumes, right?
It costs a billion dollars a second to run.So probably just assume that it has a couple quadrillion dollars to run on.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 04:24 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

when was the anti galactus armor featured?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:29 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

It was when the fantastic four were on nu-earth I believe the name was... A planet made to be like the backup of our earth if anything went horribly wrong and c.a.p. Was made to protect it... Things happened, reed had to take Down the robot and pulled out his bigger trump card the anti galactus armor

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:46 PM
TheLordofMurder

Until I see some high-end feats from the "Anti-Galactus-Armor," I am picking the Destroyer to melt this thing into slag every single time...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:48 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

so it wasnt on 616 but it was 616 reed? wow im so confused now... what was the issue?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:49 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

It was 616 reed, but he was just on another planet created by 616 earth as a backup earth. And the whole nu earth c.a.p. Was created by his ex gf or something like that. Honestly don't remember the issue number...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 07:00 PM