KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Queen warned Diana´s Butler "hidden powers"

Queen warned Diana´s Butler "hidden powers"
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Queen warned Diana´s Butler "hidden powers"

Paul Burrell said the Queen warned him of future trouble back in 1997 shortly after Diana died in a car crash.

"The Queen said, 'No one, Paul, has been as close to a member of my family as you have,"

"There are powers at work in this country which we have no knowledge about,"

"She looked at me over her half-rimmed spectacles as if she expected me to know the rest.... I had no idea who she was talking about. There were many she could have been referring to. But she was clearly warning me to be vigilant."

The NWO and Lizard influence is theresmile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:36 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Oh if you want some independent valid reports, just put "diana´s butler warned by queen" or something like that in google and you´ll find numerous links, including BBC.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 05:56 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

This a joke?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 11:50 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

diana's friend christina fitzergald said that diana used to refer to the windsors as the lizards and used to say in all seriousness that they wernt human.

she also told of fears that they would try and kill her.

i'll post some info soon

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 11:51 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
This a joke?

Do you watch the news, they don´t joke muchsmile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 01:03 PM
Magee

I was referring to your lizard people comment.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 02:07 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Paul Burrel is ridiculously unreliable. He stole from the palace; for money, he went on I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!; for money and he sold this cock and bull story; for money.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 03:39 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 08:30 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Originally posted by Deano
diana's friend christina fitzergald said that diana used to refer to the windsors as the lizards and used to say in all seriousness that they wernt human.

she also told of fears that they would try and kill her.

i'll post some info soon

please don't. Any post regarding any topic in which Diana's "friend" revealing what Diana told her about anything regarding the royal family is complete rubbish...........as she conveniently waited until Diana was dead to make any such comments, therefore unable to be corroborated by the woman who it said to have made such claims. Why wait until Diana was dead if the woman is telling the truth? Was she afraid Diana was going to hold a press conference and say, "this woman is completely insane"? It sure wasn't out of fear of the royal family.......because they are still there. The only person she could have been afraid of that is no longer here is Diana herself which begs the question: why would she be afraid to say something when Diana was alive but not when she's dead unless she's utterly, totallly full of shit.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 08:59 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

she was a close friend. she was hardly going to announce to the world that the princess thinks the windsors are reptillians, and that they plan to kill her

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 12:52 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

“Diana used to tell me that the Queen Mother was evil”, Christine Fitzgerald said, “She actually used that word, evil. She said she hated
the Queen Mother and the Queen Mother hated her.” Most people in Britain will be astonished to read this because the Queen Mother’s propaganda has turned her into the nation’s favourite grandmother. “Oh yes, the Queen Mum, such a lovely, gentle, kind old lady.” But this woman is not what she is claimed to be. I can’t emphasise that enough. During her time at Clarence House before the wedding, Diana says herself thatm she was being given drugs like the anti-depressant, Valium, to treat her bulimia. And what else were they giving her? “They drugged her”, Christine said “I’m sure of it, they had her doped from the start.” Christine had many conversations with Diana and she opened her heart about her nightmare life with the Windsors. But Christine’s contacts through her work have given her access to other sources with inside knowledge of the British Royal Family, too. This was the first time she had talked publicly about her
experiences with Diana and what she knows of the reptilian agenda. She told me:

“The Queen Mother... now that’s a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded,
it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they’ve got the secret of the micro-currents, it’s so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I’m healing. They know the vibration of life
and because they are cold-blooded, they are reptiles, they have no wish to make the Earth the perfect harmony it could be, or to heal the Earth from the damage that’s been done. The Earth’s been attacked for zeons by different extraterrestrials. It’s been like a football for so long. This place was a bus stop for many different aliens. All these aliens, they could cope
with everything, including the noxious gases. They’re landing all the time and coming up from the bowels of the Earth. They looked like reptiles originally, but they look like us when they get out now through the electrical vibration, that life key I talked about. They can manifest how they want to. All the real knowledge has been taken out and shredded and put back in another way. The Queen Mother is “Chief Toad” of this part of Europe and they have people like her in each continent. Most people, the hangers on, don’t know, you know, about the reptiles. They are just in awe of these people because they are so powerful.

“Bal moral is a very, very nasty place. That’s somewhere they want to dig underground. They will find reptile fossils, it goes back that far. Don’t think of people like the Queen Mother and Queen Victoria, as different people. Think of them as the same person which after a while has had to replace their coat. When the flesh dies, that energy, while it’s dying, will be immediately up someone else’s jacksy (backside). It’s very vampire, worse than vampire. They are not going to come to you with hooked teeth and suck you’re blood. Fear is their food, they can actually take fear and manifest it into a tangible thing. The key is the vibrational current. At that vibrational current, they can manifest anything from anything. Its like a holographic image. We are all minerals and water vibrating. This is all
an illusion we are living in. That’s the secret. You know when the monarchy’s faUen, it’s not the end of it. They will manifest in another form. The reptiles have never been defeated and this is the closest they have come to it. The reason they are so threatened today is because the Earth is in such trouble and the mental power of people is returning. This is
their most frightening time, but this is not going to kill them. There are long centuries before it’s over yet. The difference this time is that it’ll be more difficult for them and they are going to have to settle for less and the Earth people are going to get more. But even though these reptilian ones are ****ers, they are sad, pathetic beasts really, while humanity is galloping towards light. They’re just pathetic lumps of nastiness who aren’t
going to win. I can’t talk about this everywhere because they would just go ‘Christine, get a white coat, put it on backwards, get out’. But I want an end to the bullshit.”

I was astonished to hear someone else talking about these subjects, which I knew from my own research to be true. She was not aware when she told me this of my own research into reptilians. Christine Fitzgerald, thanks to her insider contacts and her knowledge of metaphysics, had been able to grasp the biggest secret: that reptiles on another dimension are controlling the world by working through physical bodies which look human. And also that the Windsors are one of these reptilian bloodlines. Christine also knew about the reptile Satanic rituals, the sexual rites and the widespread sacrifice of children. She said it is the pure essence of the pre-pubescent the reptiles want. “If you looked at where all the castles are built and where there are a lot of street children in the Third World, they’re galloping it at the moment. They’re pulling the kids in en masse now.” She said the reptiles want the children’s life essence because they can’t continue to manifest without that pure energy. “The contaminated essence of us adults is not worth anything to them”, she said. “All the rituals, the knives, and sodomy, its that easy for these people to snatch a piece of your soul.” Christine also spoke about the sex rituals and orgies
involving the Windsors. The very word orgy comes from the Greek, orgia, meaning ‘secret worship’ and relates to the sexual rites of the ancient mystery religions. Christine said:

“There used to be an elect circle who took part in ritual orgies at Buckingham Palace. This was told to me by one of the participants. They were all couples. The lights used to go out at a certain time and they all swapped round and did their things. You know about the butler ringing
the bell at six o’clock in the morning so that everyone goes back to their bed? These people are nasty pieces of work, sweetheart, these people are nasty. Nothing you can think of can ever be as nasty as they really are. Diana used to say that if the world knew what they were really like, they wouldn’t want them, but I knew that. My chin was on the couch now, hearing about all these orgies at the palace. Just the laugh that these serious people who are going on like butter wouldn’t melt up their jacksy and they are carrying on like that. But the sex thing is a big part of their rituals because it’s kundalini energy, see, which is the core, our generator. The orgies stopped because one of the couples died and they had an odd number and they didn’t want to bring in anyone else. So even that was ritual. Everything about them is ritual... all that heraldry, all that pomp and ceremony. Negative energy gets drawn to negative energy.”

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 01:10 AM
Deano

Diana told Christine Fitzgerald in 1989 that they were going to kill her: “It sounded outlandish at the time”, Christine said, “because she had the boys and they were little and I thought, no, they need her to bring the boys up.” But there were to be many indications that Diana was indeed in danger from the Windsors and the Brotherhood in general. In the late 1980s with her marriage nothing more than a public show, Diana was having a relationship with her personal detective, Barry Mannakee, but he died in a
motorcycle ‘accident’ in 1988. By 1990, with the Gulf War threatening, Diana was having a relationship with Captain James Hewitt. One day, about this time, she went rushing into Christine’s healing centre in London in a terrible state. Christine remembers:

“She was crying hysterically and I said ‘What’s the matter?’ You know it was dog’s died stuff, bottom lip out, full sob. She came galloping through the door. I gave her rescue remedy, clutched her, hugged her, calmed her down, and said now tell me what’s going on.

‘I can’t believe it, I can’t believe it, they killed him, they killed him’ she sobbed. I said: ‘Who did they kill?’ She told me about her affair with the detective (Barry Mannakee) and how he was decapitated on a motorbike and how she thought it was a terrible accident. But now she knows the Royal Family killed him because Prince Charles’ senior detective had just
told her that if she didn’t cool it with Hewitt, the same would happen to him. He told her she should not think that she was indispensable, either.”

Officially, Barry Mannakee died in a ‘road crash’. How dangerous the roads seem to be if the royals don’t like you. Christine said that Diana was very much in love with Mannakee and she had visited his grave regularly. Diana had, apparently, been unaware of his death at the time until she was being driven with Prince Charles to the airport to fly to the Cannes Film Festival. He waited until she was about to get out of the car in front of waiting photographers and he said:

“Oh, by the way, I got word from the Protection Unit yesterday that poor Barry Mannakee was killed. Some sort of motorcycle accident. Terrible shame, isn’t it?” Diana burst into tears, but Charles said sarcastically:

“Let’s go darling, your press awaits you.” I would emphasise again that the confirmation that Mannakee was murdered, and the personal threat to Diana, came from Prince Charles’ senior detective, according to the Princess. Would he be making statements and threats to her like that
without the approval of Prince Charles? Of course not. In 1998 in the Independent Television documentary, Diana - Secrets Of The Crash, James Hewitt said that he too had been warned to stop seeing Diana or the consequences would not be pleasant. He said:

“The telephone calls were anonymous, but left me in no doubt that they knew what the situation was. They were threatening. They said it was not conducive to my health to continue the relationship.”

He said that other warnings came from Diana’s personal police protection officers, the Royal Household, and a member of the Royal Family, whom he would not name:

“The (member of the Royal Family) said your relationship is known about. It is not supported, we cannot be responsible for your safety and security, and suggest that you curtail it forthwith.”

james Hewitt was further quoted in the London Times about these threats and his comments supported completely the story Diana had told Christine Fitzgerald. Hewitt said that his clearest warning came when he was told that he would suffer the same fate as Barry Mannakee. Does anyone still believe that the Windsors and their networks were not involved in the murder of Princess Diana? Or that they had prior knowledge and played an
active role in the decision to assassinate the mother of William and Harry? According to reports in the United States, Susan Barrantes, the mother of Sarah ‘Fergie’ Ferguson, had been telling friends that she thought Diana had been murdered in the weeks before she was decapitated in a mysterious car crash in Argentina on September 19th 1998. Confidential mail for Diana was delivered to Christine Fitzgerald and this included packages from a former member of the elite SAS who was concerned for Diana’s safety. He was warning her of what was going on behind her back.” Half of M16 were on Diana’s side too you know”, Christine said. One day a client, who had involvement with the security agencies, saw some of these packages being delivered. Christine described what followed:

“She said I’m really worried for you, you don’t know what you’re getting involved in here. Diana’s basically mad, she’ll drop you in it, she will hang you out to dry, you’ll end up dead, your kids will end up dead, your cats, your business will be ruined. I couldn’t believe how she was carrying on. She was so full of hate. Diana came in the next day and I gave her the mail. I said not everyone who bows to you has your best interests at heart. I told her what happened and she went purple with rage. When she died, everybody came in and said ‘They bumped her off didn’t they?’ But that client was the only one who was outraged at the suggestion. I was checked out by M16, my phones were tapped, my house was burgled, the royal family kept a big check on me while I was dealing with Diana.”

Christine and her contacts have no doubt about what happened in Paris: “She was bumped off, she was left to die at the roadside. Those responsible were above the elite of the army”, she said. “It was not the ‘secret squirrels’ (British Intelligence)”, she understands, “it was above that”. She said that “Mohamed Al Fayed ‘in his tortured little sense’ wants to be part of the reptilian power because ‘he likes all that’.” Christine
believes that Diana’s romance with Dodi was engineered

Christine Fitzgerald shared the most intimate details of Diana’s life and knew her in ways, and at levels, that very few others did. The incredible revelations of the Windsors’ treatment of Diana over so many years, the threats made to her by Prince Charles’ personal detective, the ritual sacrifices and the confirmation that they were responsible for the murder of Barry Mannakee, cannot be allowed to pass by. There must be a campaign to press the Windsors to face these matters and for Al Fayed,
Trevor Rees-Jones, Earl Spencer, and the others I have named, to answer the questions that have to be addressed. Power must be stripped from the Windsors, their royal dynasty dismantled, and their crimes against humanity publicly exposed. More than that, however, those in the political, security, and medical professions, who are also involved, must be equally exposed. The Royal Family, Earl Spencer, and the British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, have all dismissed claims that Diana was murdered and
called for such suggestions to cease ‘for the sake of the boys’. The questions must not be allowed to be ignored or another Brotherhood assassination will have been achieved while those responsible go free. Earl Spencer went to the extent of issuing a statement on behalf of the Spencer family in February 1998 in which he asked: “Is there any good in all this speculation? I ask that because there is clearly a lot of harm in it. All we, her family, ask is that Diana’s memory be respected, and that sensational
speculation be left out of the public arena, where it undermines our aims to come to terms with her loss”. When you see the evidence presented in this chapter while people like Earl Spencer and Tony Blair say there is no evidence of a conspiracy, what does that make you think? If Diana had been your sister would you not be determined to find out what happened? If you were Prime Minister when such a famous and much loved
Princess had been killed, would you not insist that the truth be established? So why don’t they?

- the biggest secret

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 01:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

“Diana used to tell me that the Queen Mother was evil”, Christine Fitzgerald said, “She actually used that word, evil. She said she hated
the Queen Mother and the Queen Mother hated her.” Most people in Britain will be astonished to read this because the Queen Mother’s propaganda has turned her into the nation’s favourite grandmother. “Oh yes, the Queen Mum, such a lovely, gentle, kind old lady.” But this woman is not what she is claimed to be. I can’t emphasise that enough.

See, this is the kind of half-truth that conspiracy nuts build on ridiculously.

It is indeed true that the Queen Mother, despite her popularity, was a very harsh woman who did a lot of nasty things to those around her.

But this isn't a state secret or conspiracy. You can read it in any decent history resource or bio. The reason most people don't know this isn't because of a massive deceptioin involving lizards, it is simply because most people cannot be arsed to read a book. Disturbing, yes, conspiracy, no.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 01:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

she was a close friend. she was hardly going to announce to the world that the princess thinks the windsors are reptillians, and that they plan to kill her

so since Diana's death, her friend has now decided she doesn't like or respect Diana anymore? A woman says Diana said these things while Diana is alive or dead, makes no difference. She's still saying Diana said these things. The only real difference is that Diana is rotting in the ground, unable to renounce this woman and call her a nutcase.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 01:36 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

'' I can’t talk about this everywhere because they would just go ‘Christine, get a white coat, put it on backwards, get out’. But I want an end to the bullshit.”''

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 02:12 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Diana was paranoid, so what? There's plenty of paranoid people about, and most believers of conspiracy theories are part of that group.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 03:43 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Magee
I was referring to your lizard people comment.

Ah I see, yeh that was a sort of a joke laughing out loud

Although I wouldn´t totally dismiss the lizard possibility, you never know.

Im suprised to here about the queen mother being a nasty bit of work, just shows how much influence the media have. or even this forum, maybe she was nice after all smokin'

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 05:11 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

So wait.

Are they lizards, aliens, 'frankensteins', or vampires?

It's otherwise completely credible; I'm just confused on this point.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 09:56 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

They are inter dimensional beings with parasitic abilities and reptilian forms... At least thats the image I get in my head, strange image it is. I think we need some photographic proof of these evil lizards.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 09:21 AM
Deano

in a few hundred years we might be able to understand the science behind it all. we have a long way to go. but lets try not to remain ignorant and arrogrant by thinking we know it all and can judge what is possible and what is not.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 02:56 PM