KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Tron: Uprising

Tron: Uprising
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Tron: Uprising

The series starts properly on Disney XD in 2012, although there will be a 10-part mini-series in the fall. The plot stars Beck, a young program who becomes the unlikely leader of a revolution inside the computer world of The Grid. His mission is to free his home and friends from the reign of the villainous Clu 2 and his henchman General Tesler. Beck will be trained by Tron - the greatest warrior the Grid has ever known. Tron will not only teach Beck the fighting skills he needs to challenge this brutal military occupation, but will be a guide and mentor to him as he grows beyond his youthful, impulsive nature into a courageous, powerful leader. Destined to become the new protector of the system, Beck adopts Tron's persona and becomes the archenemy of Tesler and his oppressive forces.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 08:01 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Whoa, I wanna see that.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 06:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Looks freakin AWESOME

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 11:28 PM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Wow...a trailer already! Thought we would have to wait a lot longer than this to see something from the miniseries & series.
Just have to keep the timeline straight. This is supposed to be after Tron: Legacy...so why does it say in the trailer this was before it?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 04:10 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well it does mention Clu 2 from what Nephthys posted

and did'nt [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Flynn kill Clu 2 off in Tron Legacy to get his son out

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 07:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

ah yea, I remember that... isn't there gunna be a TRON 2?

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 08:11 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Legacy was Tron 2.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 08:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I'm reading the description again for this on Wikipedia, and I don't see how this can be set between TRON and TRON LEGACY. Because by the time Clu (or Clu 2, if you count the first one from TRON) takes over the grid from Kevin Flynn, Tron has been subdued and turned into Rinzler. So how is he able to train a new program to take over for him?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 03:01 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Theres a new trailer on the net from Comic-con

but whoever uploaded it on Youtube ****en forgot to include Australia for the availability.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 08:48 AM
cpa_parkcity

Can you put up another link. This one isn't working. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 08:10 PM
cpa_parkcity is currently offline Click here to Send cpa_parkcity a Private Message Find more posts by cpa_parkcity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DAVID GUIVANT

Looks good. Also looking forward to the sequel of Tron Legacy !

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 09:07 AM
DAVID GUIVANT is currently offline Click here to Send DAVID GUIVANT a Private Message Find more posts by DAVID GUIVANT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2012 09:35 AM