1. Darth Nihilus was a sith prior to becoming a wound?
2. Once he became a wound, was he still connected to the force?
3. What is a wound? Is a wound basically a warhammer 40k blank/pariah? As in they are a hole in the force, and drain the force wherever they go?
4. did nihilus as a wound still have force powers of his own? such as force lightening, tk, etc?
5. Is force drain different from what Nihilus was using to drain people?
Force drain is one force user draining the force of another force user yes? But Nihilus would basically devour the force itself and eradicate it rather then absorbing it? So basically he can anihillate the force and its death is what he feeds upon, not actually the force itself by the byproduct of its destruction?
6. What saber style did nihilus use? I know he used a one handed saber style for saber combat, was it makashi?
7. Since nihilus lost his body to become stronger, and became bound to his mask/armor, does that mean he is near impossible to destroy? As you could shoot lightening at him but he would just devour it, or you could try to stab him but it would just pierce into empty armor?
8. If his mask and armor are completely destroyed could he just bind to new armor or a new mask? Or if he loses a portion of his armor in combat, could he just replace it with a new piece of armor? IE a lost gauntlet replaced with a new one?
Registered: Dec 2007
Location: Hero =/= Good Person
No. He was one of the Jedi at Malachor if I remember correctly.
I think so. He's supposed to be the opposite of the Exile, so while she is a black hole in the Force, he is more like a.... White Dwarf I guess, crushing matter (The Force) into himself whenever he comes into contact with it, leaving only emptiness in his wake.
Oh God. I'm too tired to try to work this one out.
Actually, If I understand it correctly, since the Force is an energy field that binds and runs through everything in the galaxy, a wound would probably be something thet has been forcably torn from said energy field, leaving only a hole and feelings of pain rippling through the body of the Force. Like ripping off your own finger nail.
No, the Exile and co killed him iirc. The thing about him inhabiting his armour happened before he met the Exile and his death. He vanishes into a cloud of red smoke and lightning anyway, kind of like what happened to the Emperor whe he died.
I don't know. Items being enchanted with the Force and the consequences and details of this haven't really been explored in any great detail yet I believe.
Last edited by Nephthys on Nov 8th, 2010 at 10:49 AM