KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Corvo Attano vs Geralt of Rivia

Corvo Attano vs Geralt of Rivia
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Corvo Attano vs Geralt of Rivia

Both are full powered. Geralt is allowed to use his magics and so as Corvo(if Corvo had some magics). Morals off. No BFR. Death or KO. Location in a Cargo Ship. Corvo is in inside while Geralt is in outside.

Who takes it?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 01:40 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Corvo stops time and cuts his head off.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 04:25 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I thought Corvo could only slow down time, not stop it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 04:59 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Corvo stops time and cuts his head off.
Well, Geralt has magics

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 11:45 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Does he have any magic having to do with Time?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 01:17 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Geralt has Ygni I believe, which slows you down if you step in the vicinity or on one of the glyphs. But Corvo can indeed stop time when his power is full upgraded, which Geralt has no defense against.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 02:38 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I thought Corvo could only slow down time, not stop it.

He slows Time down at lv1, but stops it completely at lv2.

Originally posted by Nusa105
Well, Geralt has magics

He does, but they probably will not help him against Corvo's ability to stop Time.

Originally posted by KingD19
Geralt has Ygni I believe, which slows you down if you step in the vicinity or on one of the glyphs. But Corvo can indeed stop time when his power is full upgraded, which Geralt has no defense against.

Yrden actually I believe (at least in W3). Igni's fire.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 04:39 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Wouldn't Geralt slowing down time cancel out Corvo stopping time?

What if Geralt uses his slowing down time thingy (not saying that ridiculous and confusing name for it) before Corvo does?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 01:19 AM