KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Starfire

Hulk vs Starfire
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk vs Starfire

ko, kill... you all know the rules.. Lets get it on!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:04 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Starfire of the Titans?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:12 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

You don't like Starfire, do you?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

starfire from what i understand has bn retconed with high end 100+ tonner

she has flight maneuverability and energy blast.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:33 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Lame. SF wouldn't last 3 seconds agasint the Hulk. Anyone knows that.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

she took on Wonderwoman and fought brainiac 8 overpowering her and ripping her arm...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:35 PM
Senor Cage

Hulk took on Marvel earth. CLOSE THREAD.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:03 PM
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
starfire from what i understand has bn retconed with high end 100+ tonner

she has flight maneuverability and energy blast.

No, she's still a fairly low-end 100 tonner.

quote:
she took on Wonderwoman and fought brainiac 8 overpowering her and ripping her arm...

She temporarily held off WW, and blasted B8's hand off with an energy blast and took her to the ground, at which point Brainiac 8 regrew her hand and started strangling her with one arm. Better than any other Outsider or Titan did against B8 by a lot, but still outpowered.

Starfire's weaker than post-resurrection Donna.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:09 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I don't think Starfire has ever really been defined by her strength. Until recently it was pretty vaguely defined, at one point even said to be "the strength of eight men" which is barely above Peak Human.

If Kori sticks to flying around and blasting him from distance then the Hulk's only shot will be a thunderclap. Otherwise he just does this:
while Kori blasts him.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:39 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think Starfire has ever really been defined by her strength. Until recently it was pretty vaguely defined, at one point even said to be "the strength of eight men" which is barely above Peak Human.

I'd say the most useful comparison is how well she does against Donna Troy, since they match up on multiple occasions throughout their history and Donna's strength is more established. Kory's pretty close to pre-res Donna in strength, but weaker than post.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:41 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Starfire should win. Via BFR. Or continued energy basts. But in a comic book Hulk would win.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 11:39 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hulk takes puny humans blasts then hulk smash hulk smash

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 11:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

curiosity question:

would starfire even engage hulk w/public knowledge?

how strong is her blast.. i think she fly way above hulk.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 11:45 PM
Omega Vision

curiosity question:

would starfire even engage hulk w/public knowledge?

how strong is her blast.. i think she fly way above hulk.

Her blasts aren't particularly strong, Superman pretty much ignored a sucker punch blast to his chest. But if she spams them she can do some serious damage.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 12:21 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

its solar based i would reason supes would just absorb it anyways..

are you comparing supes durability to hulk?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 12:23 AM
Omega Vision

its solar based i would reason supes would just absorb it anyways..

are you comparing supes durability to hulk?

It's solar based but not actually solar energy AFAIK.

No, but I am comparing the star bolt unfavorably to the likes of heat vision which almost always does more damage to Superman.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 12:31 AM
Stoic
Avenger

The Hulk would lay her out.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Her blasts aren't particularly strong, Superman pretty much ignored a sucker punch blast to his chest. But if she spams them she can do some serious damage.

Unless she does a nova blast like when she took out Brainiac's ship, but that pretty much drains her.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 12:05 PM
Konton
Homo Magi

It's solar based but not actually solar energy AFAIK.

No, but I am comparing the star bolt unfavorably to the likes of heat vision which almost always does more damage to Superman.

She stores and exerts solar energy. That's always been the basic premis of her power.

I'd like to see some evidence supporting your "she's weaker than Donna" claim, Q99. Starfire was stronger than pre-res Donna and from what I've seen in her short time during the JLA, Donna wasn't capable of restraining her without the help of Mon-El.

As for this fight, Starfire has flight and energy advantages. She one-shotted Indigo's ship and still had enough energy to push a physical confrontation and flight. She's used her solar energy to create a battering ram that smashed through a cruise ship like it was made of paper. She's also straight up drained energy from Kryptonians to depower them and has absorbed massive radiation in the past. She's also taken direct hits from Wonder Woman, Superman, the Astro Force, and other heavy hitters.

Kory for the majority.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 10:41 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:

I'd like to see some evidence supporting your "she's weaker than Donna" claim, Q99. Starfire was stronger than pre-res Donna and from what I've seen in her short time during the JLA, Donna wasn't capable of restraining her without the help of Mon-El.

Didn't they clash during the Return of Donna Troy? It's been awhile since I've read it but iirc it established Donna as the stronger now.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 10:50 PM