KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

The Rebellion

We all know about Max and the flock, and erasers. But what about the other experiments the school created? What purpose did they serve? Was max the school’s only opponent? No, she was not. The School had a much bigger enemy, one out to destroy the school. What’s the problem with that? Well, they are out to get the school because the school is their competition! The company is called Black Angel. Black Angel has created many experiments to beat The Schools, like Vampire Experiments (human + vampire bat) to destroy the Erasers. They create mythical type experiments, like Dragons, Elementals, and more. They do just as many horrible tests on its experiments, if the experiments become too wild, they place them in what is called stats. When an experiment is in stats, it is put in a state of suspended animation, in tank full of liquids. After a few years in stats, experiments forget most of what they knew, including their original behavior. Some experiments are set free by a group of escaped experiments, called The Rebellion. The Rebellion is headed by Kaida, an albino human/bat/lizard experiment, and Aki, a hawk/snake/human experiment. Their fellow experiments Raidon and Zepher provide the various devices they use to free other experiments, and fight off Black Angel. Suki and his mate Rock teach new experiments self defense.

The Rebellion has made enemies of both The School and Black Angel, they must defend themselves from attack at all times. The rebellion has not only scanners to alert them to an upcoming attack, but also Bots built by Raidon and programmed by Zepher patrolling the house, and sending information to Raidon’s control room

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 05:24 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren finally got up after a 12 hour rest. He went into the bathroom and do what guys do. After teh toilet was flushed and the faucet was turned off he put on some clothes and headed into the lving room where he saw Rock and Suki. He nodded at Suki and walked behind Rock. "Oh rock, my love, how I do adore your beautiful face when waking up. He leaned in to give her a hug, knowing she would just probably reject him as always. Terren never stopped chasing Rock, ever since he joined the Rebellion. He loved chasing hard-to-get woman and that is how he pictured Rock. To him, she was one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen, but even though he tells her everyday, he has never gotten the reaction he wanted.

((hope thats good))

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 10:40 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

suki gives a faint nod, he doesnt like terren hitting on his rock, but he knows Rock wont accept the oddball

Rock once again shoves his hands away "I told you not to call me that!" she snaps leaning on suki some to see terren better

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 10:48 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren being clumsly backs into a chair and falls on his butt. He walked back over to Rock and grabbed her hand. "One day we will be together, and youll lean on me, my oh so beautiful Rock!!" Terren knew he had no chance, but he loved trying and maybe one day he would. You never know...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 11:01 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock pulsh er hand free and putsi t against suki, suki holds her hand gently watching him suspiciously

Raidon comes out of his lab led by bonnie "im not hungry"

"and im not letting go until you eat" Bonnie says grinning pulling on him. "youve been up too long.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 11:08 PM
starryknight

Fallen heard the noise the others were making they seem so lively in the morning. It had only been a few days since the rebellion saved her from the Black Angel's laboratory but since then she had been asleep trying to regain her energy. Fallen sat up in her cot and rubbed her head with her arm, she felt so weak but she knew it would be a matter of time before she was well again. Back at the lab she was going through some experiments that would kill a normal human and what was worse was that the scientist kept her in a constant state of pain so she couldn't focus her mind and use her abilities. "How long do you think this will last Fallen, its only a matter of time before these people want to rip you up and see was in side hehe..." Fallen squeezed her forehead and grinned her teeth, "Shut your stupid mouth Cry, I didn't ask for your opinion." Fallen spat at the other self.

Fallen rolled off the cot and stood wobbling to a wall, her legs were hurting still but this was nothing. Her hands searched the wall for a light switch she found it and flipped it on. She found herself standing in front of a mirror and saw a girl a little paled and a little too thin and some bruises here and there, and her white hair fell over her face and was messy. "A little beaten up but I've been worse," Fallen said with a faint smile. Suddenly her brown eyes turned red, "I'd smash" Cry chimed in with a laugh. "Shut up you crazy b****." Fallen closed her eyes and then opened them back up and saw that they were calm and brown again, "Now be quite and let me do the talking," she commanded.

The girl opened the door to the room she was in and entered the living room only wearing a long shirt that stopped just above her knees and a bra with panties that could easily be seen through the white shirt but she didn't own anything so she didn't have much choice in what she wore. Fallen stood in the entrance of the living room standing only 5'4, she nervously rubbed her left arm with her right hand. "Hey, everyone."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 12:11 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

suki looks over and smiles "would you like to borrow one of rocks outfits" he asks in a girly voice

Rock silently letting him just share the clothes she has, she is used to suki doing this

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 12:15 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique was in the kitchen since 4 in the morning he couldn't sleep all he could do was cook and that's what he was doing till now. Cooking kept him calm and happy he always smiled and flirted that was his thing. Dominique passed a Krape from one pan to a plate he he did a backwards leg drop flipping another pan. The pan sent a pancake into a plate on the table he was done and he new everyone would be happy. He didn't know what everyone liked but he knew they would most likely like everything even though he made food from around the world. Dominique was happy with the turn out but the noise from the other room started to annoy him a little. He placed the last two plates on the table and walked to the living room where everyone was. He opened the door and yelled out. "Okay every one it's time to" Dominique stopped his sentence short when he seen Fallen wearing just a long shirt over her bra and panties. He dashed over to her and grabbed her hand holding it like if he was ready to romance her and he was. "Hello beautiful might i say that Angel's must be in heave painting a picture of your Beauty because it is overwhelming." Dominique knew Rock was in the room but so was Suki and he knew that he would probably block him from flirting with her but soon as he had the chance he would. He knew the food was ready but he was mostly interested in flirting at the moment his second favorite personality trait.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 12:41 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

bonnie gets drug into the kitchen when raidon smells the food, zepher just behind her, rock jumps up rushing for the kitchen suki right on her heels

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 12:43 AM
starryknight

fixing...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 12:44 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

suki grins "ill get it after you eat. come on"`

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 12:48 AM
starryknight

((sorry i didnt see rege post)
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
suki grins "ill get it after you eat. come on"`

Fallen lifted her brow at the boy with the girl voice that had offered her some cloths that belong to some boy named Rock. "Sure...only if its ok with Rock," she gave then a faint smile.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Dominique was in the kitchen since 4 in the morning he couldn't sleep all he could do was cook and that's what he was doing till now. Cooking kept him calm and happy he always smiled and flirted that was his thing. Dominique passed a Krape from one pan to a plate he he did a backwards leg drop flipping another pan. The pan sent a pancake into a plate on the table he was done and he new everyone would be happy. He didn't know what everyone liked but he knew they would most likely like everything even though he made food from around the world. Dominique was happy with the turn out but the noise from the other room started to annoy him a little. He placed the last two plates on the table and walked to the living room where everyone was. He opened the door and yelled out. "Okay every one it's time to" Dominique stopped his sentence short when he seen Fallen wearing just a long shirt over her bra and panties. He dashed over to her and grabbed her hand holding it like if he was ready to romance her and he was. "Hello beautiful might i say that Angel's must be in heave painting a picture of your Beauty because it is overwhelming." Dominique knew Rock was in the room but so was Suki and he knew that he would probably block him from flirting with her but soon as he had the chance he would. He knew the food was ready but he was mostly interested in flirting at the moment his second favorite personality trait.

Fallen just stood silent she didn't know how to handle boys especially ones that flirted with her, "Oh, my wings, thats why you confused me as an angel." she ruffled her folded wings a bit, "My name is Fallen, what is your name? Wow some thing smells really good." Fallen said in a calm voice.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 12:56 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

"The names Dominique some call me the U.S wandering Spider but you can call me Domo. Also on a second note that smell is the food for everyone come eat and enjoy" Dominique held one of Fallens hands and pulled her into the the other room so they all could eat. He felt like he had fallen for this angel like girl but he felt this way a lot but he wanted to make sure it was real. The reached the other room with a long table covered in delicious foods from all over the world. "I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so i decided to make everyone a little food and make sure you guys don't eat it all up before everyone get's to eat." Dominique loved to see peoples faces when he cooked it was great for him he shined a smile to everyone hoping they eat. "Now dig in everyone i didn't know what you guys liked for breakfast so i made breakfast from everywhere hope you enjoy."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 01:09 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

rock and suki are eating happily as are the others, most like it, even raidon who is limited in what he can and cant have due to natural allergies.

bonnie grins

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 01:19 AM
starryknight

Fallen took her hand from Dominique and smiled politely, "Thank you for the food it all looks good." Pulling out a chair she sat down across from Rock and Suki, waiting a moment before grabbing a plate of food and chowing down. The girl was so hungry that she ate all her food fast barely giving herself time to taste it. "Wow that was delicious, you are a really good cook," she smiled at Dominique. Fallen was still hungry but she didn't want to be rude and eat all there food, *Screw that lets just eat it all, I'm freak'n starving!* Cry shouted in Fallen's mind. *Shut up, we already owe them for rescuing us, I don't want to owe'm anymore then we have to.* Fallen responded.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 02:41 AM
Lt_Champion

Suki slides a plate full of food to her "take all you want"

Rock eating happily

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 02:48 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique was happy to see everyone enjoying his food but he didn't eat he wanted to wait for everyone else to eat before he did. He just watched for the moment till everyone was done. "Don't worry there is a lot of food but i just want some saved for the others but don't be afraid to eat. Hi rock hows the food." Dominique looked at Suki smiling with a look that looked like it pierced through him. If Suki wasn't around he could flirt with rock all he wanted and he knew Suki knew that so he had to deal with it. But regardless of his want to get rid of Suki to flirt with Rock Dominique still liked to hang around Suki at least sometimes. He then pulled out a chair at the front of the table and just relaxed while everyone ate. He wasn't tired from the long hours he was up it just came natural to him. But he did wonder what happened to everyone else

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 03:34 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

"So Rock, you really like the food? You know I gave this guy the recipe?" Terren didnt really know this guys name but he knew he was always trying to flirt with Rock. Terren half forgot about Rock, when he saw Fallen. He walked over and sat beside her. So Fallen, I was thinking you dont need to change. I like your outfit." He smiled at her grabbing a plate."I hope everyone enjoys my food!"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 03:47 AM
starryknight

Watching the boys gave Fallen a headache, Cry was screaming trying to take control she really didn't have the patients to tolerate for boys, a knife in front of the girl started shaking. Fallen grabbed the knife and shook her head settling Cry down, "umm...It maybe too reviling for a house full of guys, " Fallen said trying to keep cool.

*If you wont let me kill the guys at least get some more food, IM HUNGRY!!!* Cry yelled.

*Fine fine, just stop trying to fight over control, I don't want these guys to know about you, not yet anyways.* Fallen replied.

*Aww your so ashamed of me, I'm so hurt.* Cry said in a hurt voice.

*Just stay quite okay!* Fallen yelled. *I will for now but remember you are the one that needed me.* Cry stated then was silent.

Fallen took the food with a smile, "Thanks very much, I wish there was a way to repay all of your kindness," she said before digging into the food more slowly this time.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:06 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of Terren's eyebrow's raised up. He might be a clown most of the time but he wasnt stupid. He saw the knife shaking and something seemed weird with Fallen. He nervously laughed and got up. "You know what Im gonna go eat over there...heh" Terren brought his chair over to Rock and Suki. As he placed his chair in between them Suki's chair moved over to the end of the table. "So, Rock, how do ya like the food I taught this bum how to make?" He pointed at Dominique.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:12 AM