KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Monster High (character sigh-up)

Monster High (character sigh-up)
Started by: alexis223

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alexis223

Monster High (character sigh-up)

Its a new school year and a new school was just built!!! Finally monsters, creatures, and everything magic can come out from hiding or dressing like humans!!!! We can all be ourselves! The school is called Monster High! (P.S. this has nothing to do with the book, website, dolls, or game!!!) post your person, you can make up to 3. Say your name, species, appearence, powers/equiptment, and small backround. Here is mine!!!! big grin

NAME: Alexis
RACE: human
APPEARENCE: blue eyes, long jet black hair, blue one shouldered shirt, mothers necklace that means the world to her, long teal skirt.
POWERS: can control all elements (wind, water, earth, fire)
EQUIPTMENT: none always uses powers
SMALL BACKROUND: traveled around the world after parents were killed and finally ended up near titan's tower. was added to the titan's team but slade still tries to capturer her to control her as his own.
this is my second one!

NAME: Lia
RACE: the mer-people
APPEARENCE: seaweed green eyes, wavy sand colored hair, when has tail a tail that changes color to different emotion. when legs t-shirt and torn-up jeans.
POWERS:can control, freeze, and boil water.
EQUIPTMENT: none
SMALL BACKROUND: father is neptune and she grew up in atlantis, but will visit the main land,so she has friends that have never learned her secret or understood her.
last one!
NAME: Alexis
RACE: human
APPEARENCE: blue eyes, long jet black hair, blue one shouldered shirt, mothers necklace that means the world to her, long teal skirt.
POWERS: can control all elements (wind, water, earth, fire)
EQUIPTMENT: none always uses powers
SMALL BACKROUND: traveled around the world after parents were killed and finally ended up near titan's tower. was added to the titan's team but slade still tries to capturer her to control her as his own.

this is my second one!

NAME: Lia
RACE: the mer-people
APPEARENCE: seaweed green eyes, wavy sand colored hair, when has tail a tail that changes color to different emotion. when legs t-shirt and torn-up jeans.
POWERS:can control, freeze, and boil water.
EQUIPTMENT: none
SMALL BACKROUND: father is neptune and she grew up in atlantis, but will visit the main land,so she has friends that have never learned her secret or understood her.

last one!

NAME: Karma
RACE: WERE cats
APPEARENCE:dark purple eyes, orange fur with black stripes, jean skirt, shirt with sleeves that have been ripped off, and leather boots.
POWERS: has night vision, can sense the smallest bug in a field of grass, claws that can slice threw pure metal.
EQUIPTMENT: hidden dagger in each leather boot, backpack for aid.
SMALL BACKROUND: use to live in the forests in the mountains before a large pack of were wolves moved into the territory and forced the were cats to move and now her race lives a forest near titan's tower and she got to meet up with an old friend ...... beast boy

hope u enjoy my ppl!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 01:00 AM
alexis223 is currently offline Click here to Send alexis223 a Private Message Find more posts by alexis223 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Hi and welcome to KMC's Unhosted Forum. You need to post this in the Ideas Thread and then wait for people to show interest. Once that's done, you have to wait for the creator of the site, Ush, to approve your game idea. In the meantime, you're welcome to join what little games are going on now.

(This will be closed, as well.)

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:31 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexis223

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
Hi and welcome to KMC's Unhosted Forum. You need to post this in the Ideas Thread and then wait for people to show interest. Once that's done, you have to wait for the creator of the site, Ush, to approve your game idea. In the meantime, you're welcome to join what little games are going on now.

(This will be closed, as well.)

ok thx for welcoming me i was searching on google search for stuff about azarath and tht kids thread by lord follen showed up so i clicked on it and read the ENTIRE thread!!! (im a MAJOR speed reader big grin)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 11:47 PM
alexis223 is currently offline Click here to Send alexis223 a Private Message Find more posts by alexis223 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexis223

OH MY GOD!!! PPL I JUST REALIZED I SAID LIA AND ALEXIS TWICE!!!! LOL!!! IGNORE THT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE 3 PPL!!! THX!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 11:49 PM
starryknight

get approved and i will so join big grin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 10:37 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote