KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)

World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)

A Place where all tournament matches will be announced where the non-violence will be just the place before matches start and where surprise updates will be at

Match Ups

Block A

Daniel V.S Hunter

Donny V.s Deathstar

Hitosu V.s Cain

Xanatos V.s Vane

Block B

Sinistar V.s Adrian

Emma V.s Bianca

Dominique V.s Balon

Kiyoshi V.s Zero

Block A fights first than Block B

Daniel V.S Hunter Location: Artic Zone

Donny V.s Deathstar Location: Desert Zone

Hitosu V.s Cain Forest Zone

Xanatos V.s Vane Underground Zone

once completed a 30 minute intermission starts then Block B fights

I will show them there locations during the intermission

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Aug 27th, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 11:57 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny has yet to make his way to the assigned room and decided to smoke a cigarette, in deep thought. He snorted, and kicked a can out of his way in the middle of his way as he slowly walked back in forth. He was stressed, yet he was trying to find the confidence to leave this tournament like an ******* after that scene he has just made...meanwhile, Donny's deep thought was directed towards Pintar...he sat down against the outer colliseum wall into total attention to his personal thoughts.

Adrian simply made his way to take a seat in the Block B room, passing by the fixture list for the tournament. He wanted to be surprised without any anticipation building up on him as he awaits. However, he was aware that one of the individuals in the room will be a potential fighter in the tournament to be put up against Adrian. As he was seated, he leaned over and looked down at his feet. He haas grown tired of waiting for anything special to happen...in the past, he had to wait it all off to get to where he is today...He also had to earn his way with patience alone. However, patience was not one of his stregnths at all...not even close to his mental acumen. Instead of posessing it, he also knew about it. Therefore, he knew where the most basic flaws of the attempting mental stregnth lies. He decided to look at the fixtures after all, and reads the name....Sinistar. And it was the first battle...

He simply stood in front of the fixtures until he sensed the immedeate disturbance of one of the combatants. He waited it out...He was going to stand next to him throughout the whole time until their time came to face each other. Until their names were announced, he will make sure to not lose this opportunity to win and gone over this entire method for nothing.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 12:22 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Cain looked up at the board. A forest zone? Another element to add to his growing strategy. He looked over at Hitosu. He was one of the statues who remained silent during Pintar's little introduction. 'Whatever' The elementalist thought. 'Let's get this over with.'

Sinistar walked around the waiting room, testing It's new body. Sinistar hadn't taken a bipedal from in millennia, but that was all part of the fun. What good was the challenge of killing without a handicap? Sinistar too looked at the board. It would be fighting Adrian. Sinistar spotted Adrian at once. He didn't look at all threatening, which was surprising. Intimidation was a big part of this game. Maybe this Adrian had powers well hidden just like Sinistar does.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 02:49 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Vane swept into the waiting room, creeping along with his mist. He still appeared as nothing more than a cloud, from which issued his hissing voice. He viewed the posted matchups as the mist around him swirled and churned, then hissed again. "Xanatos," he said simply. He didn't know which of the fighters this was, but if they were to fight he was interested in who it turned out to be. Vane turned his attention to the Waiting Room's occupants. "I am Vane," he said aloud. "Where is the one called Xanatos?"

--

Balan entered the room quickly, eager to see the matches. "Oh, interesting," he said at once. He looked around the room, taking note of the arrivals with a smile. "I'm afraid I don't know any names here, as the introductions never really got underway..." he coughed into his hand before planting his staff into the ground. "So," he continued, "I must know who here goes by the name of Dominique, as it seems we've been matched up together. I'm sure we could find something in common." Balan continued to grin excitedly throughout.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 02:58 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero laughed really hard eying hunter circle her, "Holy crap, the years have not been good to you. Man your armor is so ugly, back in school you were all about looks." She smile was giant, even though she was being rude her heart still was fluttering. "This is great, maybe we'll get to have our rematch.
"Come on lets go see who we fight," Zero walked away putting her hands behind her head. She walked in and saw the broad and the freaks around it, Zero made her way in front of the broad and looked for her name..."here I am" she said to herself out loud." The she saw her opponents name "Ky-o-shy," she mispronounced the name. "Who the hell is Ky-o-shy!" she yelled not wanted to wait to find out who she was fighting.

Daniel followed the others into the waiting room and followed the really cool looking cat girl to the broads, he found his name and who he was fighting, Hunter..."Oh that guy ah damn he looks strong but I can take him I just know it, "he said to himself pumping himself up.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 04:50 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter stood perplexed. He walked after."Ok now, I remember...That uncontrollable urge to be cold. I would believe your heart was dark, but it is chill, like the icy depths of hell...This armor isnt for looks. Its more for YOUR safety. If I remove this armor, youll see the sexy face and body, but my aura hath no bounds, like darkness....in itself. You must have gotten strong to be summoned, I suppose." Hunter walked in the room to see he was fighting Daniel. With superior intellect he noticed the boy. "I choose not to underestmate...but to just conquer..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 04:59 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

The Six winged angel flew to Zero "its Ke-Yo-Shi spelled Kiyoshi its a legendary name meaning pure are you Zero".

Hitosu looked at Cain "He has no idea whats in store in these fights neither does everyone he can't sense what i sensed on that guy Pintar it seemed he was not just one person but 1,000 people I wonder who is this guy Hitosu floated in the air in a meditated state

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:13 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero couldn't help but laugh at Hunter, "Damn boy you've changed, you talk like self center super villein, but then again you think your sexy so might not have all changed. And yes I have gotten stronger since I've been a little girl so I think I can hold my own in this tournament." Zero gave hunter a cocky smile, "for old time sake lets have a bet, If I get further then you in the tournament you have to be my slave for a week, if you get further then I'll be you slave for a week." She ignored the boy Hunter was talking to and thought Hunter was rude to be talking to two people at once. Thats when the angel appeared "Wow, a real live angel...hmm I wonder if you all bleed like a normal person," Zero wasn't evil but wasn't a saint either now she wanted to win this thing.

Daniel looked around him and then realized Hunter was talking to him "umm...Okay then...well then I'll see you in the arena I guess." Daniel already thought this guy was wack, why do the wackos always get the girls, he thought to himself almost crying.

Last edited by starryknight on Aug 27th, 2010 at 05:29 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:25 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Zero couldn't help but laugh at Hunter, "Damn boy you've changed, you talk like self center super villein, but then again you think your sexy so might not have all changed. And yes I have gotten stronger since I've been a little girl so I think I can hold my own in this tournament." Zero gave hunter a cocky smile, "for old time sake lets have a bet, If I get further then you in the tournament you have to be my slave for a week, if you get further then I'll be you slave for a week." She ignored the boy Hunter was talking to and thought Hunter was rude to be talking to two people at once. Thats when the angel appeared "Wow, a real live angel...hmm I wonder if you all bleed like a normal person," Zero wasn't evil but wasn't a saint either now she wanted to win this thing.

Daniel looked around him and then realized Hunter was talking to him "umm...Okay then...well then I'll see you in the arena I guess." Daniel already thought this guy was wack, why do the wackos always get the girls, he thought to himself almost crying.

Kiyoshi looked at Zero and said im not a normal angel im known as a hierarchy angel knowing you you probably don't care for classification neither do I one things for certain everyone is strong even you but i will assure you I won't play around with anyone here as my honor I will attempt my best"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:46 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Deathstar was a little excited about the tournament thing but he didn't show his excitement.He then took out a pad and pen and started looking around at people and writing. He then noticed Donny in against the wall he remebered his outburst and it intreged him more. Deathstar slowly but casually walked up to him he studied him quickly and noticed his strength not just outer but inner as well.

Dominique was a little nervous to be around such strong and weired people. He himself was strong but they looked stronger. He didn't really want to fight people but then he thought that hes experience her could help him back on bume. His body began to trimble slightly as some one called his named he raised his hand

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:49 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by The Scenario
"Such defiance," purred the mist as it rolled around the room, "and such a spark of life in these fighters." Vane continued his circuit, studying the contestants as his mist fed off of the ambient power and life that radiated from each of them, and took particular note of their taste. Such energy, he thought, as his strength grew. Simply being in the same room as them sated his rising thirst and promised more to come. After a while, he spoke up, voice hissing through the mist that obscured his form. "Materialistic prizes, and mere fame interest me not. When shall I be allowed to consume all of you?" Vane could sense that there were rules in place, and had decided even he wouldn't wish to fight all the contestants at once. He would bide his time, and try to drink what he could from them as opportunities arose.

--

Balan laughed loudly and jovially, filling the entire room. He strode forward, still stroking his beard. "Prizes and fame not enough for some of us, eh, friends?" He laughed again and spread his hands before him, casting a glance in Pintar's direction as he did so. "It seems we're all here together now, in any case, and I never pass an opportunity to make acquaintences. How about a round of introductions, then?" Balan coughed into his hand and gestured towards himself absently, then to each of the gathered contestants, in turn. "My name is Balan, and I'm a Planestrider, I'm from all over. Anyone else want to introduce yourselves, or are we all mind readers here?" With that, he cast his friendliest smile in Xanatos' direction.

It had been quite some time since he had seen an inanimate, and so Xanatos was genuinely surprised when he came to the realization that the mist floating about the arena floor was, in fact, a contestant: the one called Vane. There was something else, too. Something he couldn't quite place. He watched the mist from the corner of his eye, careful not to draw its attention, and noticed how it was seeking out each contestant, slithering just into their proximity before moving on. Whatever it was doing, Xanatos would make sure it did not pass by him.

Just then another individual spoke up. His voice, while loud, didn't seem to bear as much of the arrogance of earlier speakers, which gave Xanatos some hope that maybe this Balan fellow, at least, might be an enjoyable opponent. His remark on telepathy even hinted that the man may have been aware of the scan, though Xanatos kept his face stoic so as not to give Balan any clues. Shortly after his request for introductions, however, they were sent to observe the tournament brackets. Xan took the opportunity to slip away before Vane could get near...

Originally posted by The Scenario
Vane swept into the waiting room, creeping along with his mist. He still appeared as nothing more than a cloud, from which issued his hissing voice. He viewed the posted matchups as the mist around him swirled and churned, then hissed again. "Xanatos," he said simply. He didn't know which of the fighters this was, but if they were to fight he was interested in who it turned out to be. Vane turned his attention to the Waiting Room's occupants. "I am Vane," he said aloud. "Where is the one called Xanatos?"

The irony was not completely lost on him. No sooner had he entered the room and looked at the brackets did he notice that his first opponent was the very thing he was keeping a distance from. Well, it seemed he would find out just that the inanimate could do, and quite soon. Not yet, however, Xanatos thought to himself, and he waited siltently as the others shuffled in. When he saw Vane enter, Xanatos proceeded to begin walking the room, seeming to mingle with the other contestants. He did not speak as the mist called out to him, and he kept a distance from it, inconspicuously.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 06:41 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Deathstar walked to Donny and sqauted down low in front of him looking at his not pad. "Your very interesting your outbursts make you seem cool i like cool so hows it hanging whats your deal." Deathstar gave of a smile while he talked to him out of everyone there. Donny seemed to be the most normalest looking one there besides him but was anyone normal. If Deathstar wanted to exceed his dad he had to start here.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 07:04 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Emma looked up at the board, to see who she'd been fighting. She had been passive for the duration of the whole thing. She didn't need to speak to anyone, it wouldn't do her any good. In fact, the more she spoke to someone, the easier time they'd have to get under her skin. No she'd keep quiet. No one would know her strengths, or her weaknesses. To her, they were all pawns in a large game of chess, and pawns are objects and not living beings.

She sat down on the floor, her back against a nearby wall and just closed her eyes. She would wait, for as long as it took, and once she would get called out, she'd go in there, defeat her opponent; This Bianca character, and head back out again and wait for the next fight.

It was all about strategy, and she was better than all the rest at it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 07:09 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Will everyone from Block A Please head to the Colosseum and get ready for your fights

Block A TO THE COLOSSEUM ------------------------------->

Block B stay here

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:42 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adrian ended up feeling the tension between himself and Sinistar...He turned away from the fixtures and towards Sinistar as he followed him over to him and stood by him without acknowledging him at all. He was going to study the individual without eye contact but with a basic sense of potential Sinistar can possibly possess. So far...he was impressed and expected a decent challenge.

Originally posted by Regelion1
Deathstar walked to Donny and sqauted down low in front of him looking at his not pad. "Your very interesting your outbursts make you seem cool i like cool so hows it hanging whats your deal." Deathstar gave of a smile while he talked to him out of everyone there. Donny seemed to be the most normalest looking one there besides him but was anyone normal. If Deathstar wanted to exceed his dad he had to start here.
Donny adapted quickly to being interrupted by someone in the middle of his thoughts, especially while taking a smoke outside. He usually killed anyone who interrupted or annoyed him. However, he just gave Deathstar a very puzzled and annoyed look as he spoke and approached him with the words "interesting" and "cool". Donny threw the already used cigarette away and decided to just talk to this individual instead of making anymore enemies. He was too annoyed to deal with anymore annoyances.

"I seem cool, huh? Coming from you it does not mean much anyway but whatever...I'll take it. But listen kid, I am not here to create any amity with anyone. I have been summoned here and this tournament is already a very huge waste of my time...Why do I need prizes if I have already accomplished my own satisfaction of power? So far, I am not impressed with anything I have seen so far...I can care less if I lose...I rather be doing other things than fight for some no life like Pintar...He sounds pathetic by an educated first impression..."

Donny said with no soul or emotion to his voice and without eye contact. He slides his hand under his bangs and scratches his forehead as he looked away. As the announcent was made for all Block A fighters to report to their battles, he gets up and walked away on towards his assigned location. He did so, expecting Deathstar to follow and keep talking to him.

"And what is up with his speech? He shows a huge lack of class and intelligence." Donny said with irritation once he entered the colliseum..

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:54 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Deathstar contiued talking to Donny even though he felt insulted. But he knew he would have a chance to pay him back sooner or later. "I understand what you mean the only real reason im going through this is for experience. My parents been through different worlds and stuff so this helps. Deathstar continued to walk towards the colliseum ready to fight.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 08:31 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(We have 2 new fighters replacing hunter and bianca introducing Candace and Alice )

New fights

Block A

Candace V.S Daniel

Donny V.s Deathstar

Hitosu V.s Cain

Xanatos V.s Vane

Block B

Sinistar V.s Adrian

Emma V.S Alice

Dominique V.s Balon

Kiyoshi V.s Zero

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 09:30 PM
starryknight

Zero turned around not hearing Hunter respond, she looked all around the waiting room, "huh...where'd that scrub go? oh maybe he got cold feet..." She turn back the angel not really hearing or caring what he had to say, "yea great story I loved the ending, well see you when we have to fight." She walked in the corner of the room and sat waiting for her turn.

Last edited by starryknight on Aug 27th, 2010 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 09:40 PM
MadMel
Heh

Cain coughed, and disappeared without a word into the night. ((sorry in a real hurry here.))

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 10:17 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Regelion1
Dominique was a little nervous to be around such strong and weired people. He himself was strong but they looked stronger. He didn't really want to fight people but then he thought that hes experience her could help him back on bume. His body began to trimble slightly as some one called his named he raised his hand

At the raised hand, Balan nodded and approached. "Ah, you'd be Dominique, then?" He outstretched a hand, smiling fiercely. "It looks like we'll be fighting then. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends, does it?" We'll need to be, Balan thought, if this tournament is what I think it is.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 12:37 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote