KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Faramir Vs. Bormir

Faramir Vs. Bormir
Started by: RvB]Tucker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Faramir Vs. Bormir

Who do you think would win in a sword fight? Just swords, no bows magical crap, just a sword fight?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanielLB
The Bad Wolf

Boromir just

http://cjbannister.users.btopenworld.com/Home.htm

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:49 PM
DanielLB is currently offline Click here to Send DanielLB a Private Message Find more posts by DanielLB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

well seen as faramir was more of an archer (wasnt he?) then i reckon boromir would win...

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 07:07 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Faramir would win. He's a skilled ranger giving him melee and long ranged attacks. Faramir would slay Boromir like Boromir was slain in the Fellowship of the Ring.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 01:28 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fool. DId i NOT say that there owuld be no long range or magic? Did I NOT say that it would be one vs. one with swords?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:01 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Then Boromir cuts his head off.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:28 AM
Generic Hero is currently offline Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkman87
Captain of Gondor Boromir

exactly

Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side now here in this country of ours... you, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land. They have become our sons as well

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:24 AM
Darkman87 is currently offline Click here to Send Darkman87 a Private Message Find more posts by Darkman87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Boromir.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 03:14 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyOfMirkwood9
Daugther of Thranduil

Boromir

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:42 PM
LadyOfMirkwood9 is currently offline Click here to Send LadyOfMirkwood9 a Private Message Find more posts by LadyOfMirkwood9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Boromir, I think he easily wins this one, whilst I prefer Faramir's character in a sword fight Boromir has the edge.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:09 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leifi98

Faramir wold win, if Boromir did not have his shield Faramir wold won easy.

But i think they are just like good.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 07:44 PM
leifi98 is currently offline Click here to Send leifi98 a Private Message Find more posts by leifi98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Boromir wins easily. The guy was tough.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 08:11 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

Why do you keep saying magic? neither of these characters did anything remotely magical.lol

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 01:26 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leifi98

It was only a sword fight, that means no shield just swords, that means they are like good,
but Faramir would win.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 01:45 PM
leifi98 is currently offline Click here to Send leifi98 a Private Message Find more posts by leifi98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leifi98

Because he is better.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 01:46 PM
leifi98

Beside Boromir was so weak the ring was taking over him.
Faramir was not tacked of the ring.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 01:52 PM
Birch_Tree

From appenix A

Boromir, five years the elder, beloved by his father, was like him in face and pride, but in little else. Rather he was a man after the sort of King Eärnur of old, taking no wife and delighting chiefly in arms; fearless and strong, but caring little for lore, save the tales of old battles.

Faramir the younger was like him in looks but otherwise in mind. He read the hearts of men as shrewdly as his father, but what he read moved him sooner to pity than to scorn. He was gentle in bearing, and a lover of lore and of music, and therefore by many in those days his courage was judged less than his brother’s. But it was not so, except that at he did not seek glory in danger without a purpose

King Eärnur is explained below.
Eärnur was a man like his father in valour, but not in wisdom. He was a man of strong body and hot mood; but he would take no wife , for his only pleasure was in fighting, or in the exercise of arms. His prowess was such that none in Gondor could stand against him in those weapon-sports in which he delighted, seeming rather a champion than a captain or king, and retaining his vigour and skill to a later age than was then usual.

So I have to give the fight to Boromir. He was compared to a man who was unbeatable in fair combat.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:59 AM
Birch_Tree is currently offline Click here to Send Birch_Tree a Private Message Find more posts by Birch_Tree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Both Faramir and Boromir were amazing warriors among Men, but in a direct, uncomplicated fight Boromir would have the physical edge. He was larger and stronger than his brother. Faramir, however, was wiser and had better willpower.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 08:50 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote