KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Borm

RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Borm
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Borm

THE SETUP: After finding herself in the employ of the Empire of Pity, Rianna has gone onboard a prison ship in order to finish off a Dark Sider that has gotten loose before he can engineer an escape. Things have not gone quite according to plan, but after a load of violence, Rianna and Borm are alone and can commence their duel...

ANALYSIS: Rianna is a talented swordswoman, of course, but Borm you are not so sure about. He is powerful in the Force so you will have to watch for his tricks. His body appears ruined but this could be a deception; he does have his regenerative schtick, after all.

Pick your six moves, please.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 05:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Three Agility, two Dexterity, and one Strength, please.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 05:40 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Agility Strong
Agility Normal
Agility Weak
Dexterity Strong
Dexterity Normal
Strength Normal

Uncommon for a Dark Sider, Borm is letting you make the first move and is merely standing still as you approach.

-

Score:

Rianna- 0

Borm- 0

Rianna to attack.

Last edited by REXXXX on Dec 30th, 2010 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 05:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna narrows her eyes at Borm before moving in with a simple slash at his side. Normal Dexterity.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 04:30 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Borm waits patiently as you approach him with your lightsaber. When your attack comes in, he flourishes his lightsaber and holds it at an angle to catch your blade. He then flicks it up and shifts the direction of your blow over his head before stepping back to measure his next move.

An inconclusive exchange but you can tell he's no slouch...

Draw, goes to attacker.

-

Score:

Rianna- 1

Borm- 0

Borm to attack.

After stepping back, the abomination springs forward and tries to run you through.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 04:09 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna waits as he runs at her, before spinning to the side, angling her lightsaber to that his only slides off and away from her. Normal Agility.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 04:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The simple maneuver pays off. You whirl around and deflect the powerful thrust before it can make contact, leaving you a shot at Borm's awkwardly open side.

-

Score:

Rianna- 2

Borm- 0

Rianna to attack.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 04:07 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna grins slightly nastily at Borm, before pressing in with a powerful slash at his side. Normal Strength.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 04:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You are a little surprised when Borm does not actually attempt to block your attack. Your saber cleaves straight into his side and passes through. He ignores it and repositions himself by regaining his footing and smashing you in the back with his saber hilt before throwing you off the catwalk with the Force. You catch a handrail and hoist yourself up as he prepares to attack again...

-

Score:

Rianna- 2

Borm- 1

Borm to attack.

He severs a section of handrail and guides it toward you like a projectile...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 06:47 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna flips up and over the projectile, slicing through it with her lightsaber as she does so, before landing near Borm and slashing at him as well. Strong Agility.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 03:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Your flip and evasion go as planned, but cutting the flung handrail apart does not; Borm shows a surprisingly amount of control over it and you overextend in your attempt to destroy the projectile. You land near Borm but on uneven footing; your slashes are parried but you are, at least, near your target.

-

Score:

Rianna- 2

Borm- 2

Rianna to attack.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 12:16 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna growls in irritation, attacking Borm with several precise, controlled strikes. Strong Dexterity.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2011 09:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There is quite an exchange as Borm intercepts your incoming strikes. He has a firm guard and continues parrying your blade, but you attacks are increasingly fierce as your irritation mounts. He stumbles back after struggling to reflect one of your strikes and for a moment you think it might be over... but one of your thrusts for his chest is met with a wild flail that brings both of your blades crashing into the handrail to your left and leaving both of you wide open.

Borm rather forcefully hurls you backward across the walkway, sliding to a halt just short of an energy gate...

-

Score:

Rianna- 2

Borm- 3

Borm is charging you down, shifting his lightsaber into a back-handed grip so I can pin you to the floor with a downward stab.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 06:26 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna's going to go for a quick jump backwards out of his way and over his stab. Agility Weak (since it's all that's left).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 06:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Backwards would carry you into the energy gate unless you plan on jumping back and over...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 06:37 AM
Peach
mordrem

Whoops I can't read. Flip over Borm, then.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 06:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That is liable to get you exactly what he wants right now.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 06:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

This is the last time I change it stick out tongue

Rianna rolls over to the side and up, hopping up on the handrail to flip over Borm and out of the way of his lightsaber.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 06:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That finds you clear! By the time Borm brings his lightsaber down into the floor, it only punctures a hole in the walkway. From the handrail you are able to jump around the energy gate as Borm smashes through the rail you were standing on.

With the gate between you and Borm, you have a moment to pause. He impatiently thrashes his lightsaber against it before prowling on the other side...

-

Score:

Rianna- 3

Borm- 3

Pick your next six.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 07:12 AM
Peach
mordrem

I'll just stick with the same split - three Agility, two Dexterity, and one Strength.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 07:14 AM