KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread

Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Tales From Subspace : OOC/Sign Up Thread

Super Smash Brothers: Tales From Subspace
(please log in to view the image)

In this world, trophies fight.

They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence.

Being turned back into a trophy, being unable to fight, is much like death.

Those are the rules of this world.

But...

When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...

--------------------------------------------

This is a Super Smash Brothers type roleplay, but will be different than the ones from the past. In THIS game, you will not play as ANY of the characters from the actual super smash brothers game (Unless I say so)

Instead, this game will play out much like Brawl's subspace emissary mode, where in an evil force hopes to absorb worlds to increase it's own power. To stop him are the heroes from those worlds. In this case, the other video game heroes, not necessarily from Nintendo!

The characters you'll play will be from other games, so let's have a variety!

Character Name:
From What Game:
On What System:
Appearance:
Brief Bio:

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 02:42 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Character Name: Dante
From What Game: Devil may cry series
On What System: ps2, pc, xbox 360, ps3
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Brief Bio: The son of the dark knight Sparda, Dante makes his living as a Devil hunter at his buisness called "Devil may Cry"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 02:55 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( Dante one of my top 10 favorite game characters ^____^i hope you play the part well big grin ))
Character Name: Dauragon Mikado
From What Game: The Bouncer
On What System: PS2
Appearance:
Brief Bio: He was a poor boy with his sister Dominique since they were babies. Years later at the age of 7 Daragons sister became ill. He tried to take her to a hospital but they all shuned them cause they had no money. Eventual a Millionare took them both in. Mr. Mikado took Dauragon and Dominique and raised them as his own. Dominique died shortly after. His sister was recreated as part robot and Dauragon after his dads death became power hunry and wanted nothing more but revenge on those who let him and his sister down.

Attachment: dauragon.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Last edited by Matr0shka on Apr 16th, 2009 at 03:14 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 03:12 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Approved - Props for picking someone from The Bouncer. One of my favorite games ever.

Kou is cooler though.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 12:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I'll post my character info up when I get home today, latez.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 02:15 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Approved - Props for picking someone from The Bouncer. One of my favorite games ever.

Kou is cooler though.
Kou was pretty cool. That game was like the 4th one for PS2 if im correct. And the graphics were actually good smile i just wish it was a longer story mod. Only took 30 minutes or less to beat it. But still Survival mod was kick ass. I always used Dauragon or Mugetsu. What about you quincy ?

Last edited by Matr0shka on Apr 16th, 2009 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:36 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Character Name:Blaze Fielding
From What Gamemessedtreets of Rage
On What Systemmessedaga Genisis
Appearance:
Brief Bio:Was an ex-cop and now is an exotic dance(some think).Blaze story starts at an time when she and several of her friends lived and protected an city full of massive crime.After stoping the head master of such crime she left the "FORCE" to teach dancing but it is not clear if Blaze is teacher or doing the dancing ,or even both.Once the Crimelord came back Blaze jumped into action to stop him once again.Blaze has beaten Mr.X three times as of now

Powers:Force and Forceblast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs1g...feature=related

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Apr 16th, 2009 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:35 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

I LOLD SO HARD WHEN I SAW THAT VIDEO XD !!!! laughing

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 09:41 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Venomancer
Character Name:Blaze Fielding
From What Gamemessedtreets of Rage
On What Systemmessedaga Genisis
Appearance:
Brief Bio:Was an ex-cop and now is an exotic dance(some think).Blaze story starts at an time when she and several of her friends lived and protected an city full of massive crime.After stoping the head master of such crime she left the "FORCE" to teach dancing but it is not clear if Blaze is teacher or doing the dancing ,or even both.Once the Crimelord came back Blaze jumped into action to stop him once again.Blaze has beaten Mr.X three times as of now

Powers:Force and Forceblast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs1g...feature=related

That was ****ing AWESOME.

Approved...shit.

Everyone is playing as some badass mothers. This may work well as a tournament or something

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 10:08 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

HMMMM we must think >:0

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 10:29 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I figured I would do someone other than Samus so I will remain in the rules.

Name: Tifa Lockhart
Game: Final Fantasy 7
System: Playstation
Brief History: ((Come on. Its TIFA! EVERYONE knows her story!!))
Powers: Mean right Hook.
Appearance:

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:29 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I figured I would do someone other than Samus so I will remain in the rules.

Name: Tifa Lockhart
Game: Final Fantasy 7
System: Playstation
Brief History: ((Come on. Its TIFA! EVERYONE knows her story!!))
Powers: Mean right Hook.
Appearance:

Never played 7. Still thinking who I want to be outside of Kirby. I want someone cute and funny, no one serious.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:37 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Never played 7. Still thinking who I want to be outside of Kirby. I want someone cute and funny, no one serious.

U NEVER played 7?! OMG! but as for someone cute and funny and not serious.... how about... QBert.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:42 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i never played 7 either. i didnt start till 8

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:44 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
U NEVER played 7?! OMG! but as for someone cute and funny and not serious.... how about... QBert.

The guy that just jumps on blocks? He lacks Kirby's awesome powers and durability.

Originally posted by jalek moye
i never played 7 either. i didnt start till 8

Only one I really played and liked was X. Although I do like 9. God Kuja is extremely hot and sexy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:46 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

For some strange reason i can picture dante and kirby actually being partners

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:49 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

For some strange reason i can picture dante and kirby actually being partners

Yeah Dante like throws a gun in his mouth and he gets E&I or something. Kirby would be a cool partner. Speechless Kirby just by his side like knee height staring blankly until his stomach growls.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:54 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

he'd more likly throw kirby on the enemies faces

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:58 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

he'd more likly throw kirby on the enemies faces

Or Kirby opens his mouth and swallows all of the guys.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 03:00 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Or Kirby opens his mouth and swallows all of the guys.

Yea and he carries him running towards the enemies and spinning him around. Kirby would be his new weapon

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 03:03 AM