KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Could Riddick take a Predator?

Could Riddick take a Predator?
Started by: Dr Mystery

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Could Riddick take a Predator?

I think he could at least stand up to 1 or 2 for the length of a film, just wondered what you all thought?

I'd definitely like to see this film if it could be made. Throw in some Aliens to really mix it up.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 04:48 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

beer This should be in the vs forum

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 07:05 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

I'd like to think he could.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 07:21 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer This should be in the vs forum
Already is, and yes, Riddick could take down a Predator.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 07:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course, I mean Arnie could...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 10:54 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by MildPossession
Of course, I mean Arnie could...

But thats Arnie.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 10:55 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Aliens V Predator V Riddick oh yehhhh.

Or better still crash land Riddick on that hunting planet the new Predators movie is set on. Throw in a few other aliens and species, and of course some woman and let the action begin.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 03:52 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grog_Burton

I'd like to see him try

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 11:32 AM
Grog_Burton is currently offline Click here to Send Grog_Burton a Private Message Find more posts by Grog_Burton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
But thats Arnie.
And? Riddick is faster, smarter, has better senses, has more damage soak. Give Riddick a knife and he wtf ass rapes any Predator thrown his way.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 08:28 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Not to mention Vin Diesel's a level 40 Rogue Elf.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 08:55 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Riddick would find it easier than the many who have succeeded.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 09:25 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Without even breaking a sweat.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 01:38 PM
alex30
Restricted

Account Restricted

predator is best bcoz i watched only that

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 05:49 AM
alex30 is currently offline Click here to Send alex30 a Private Message Find more posts by alex30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

After seeing the latest "Predators" movie, riddick would take 3 of them no probs. When some Japenese bloke with a sword can do one, not to mention the way the others were killed then Riddick would have stroll sorting them out.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:37 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And? Riddick is faster, smarter, has better senses, has more damage soak. Give Riddick a knife and he wtf ass rapes any Predator thrown his way.

More damage soak? Lol..a predator won't get into a fist fight with him. Any weapon he uses will severely cripple and likely kill Riddick. In ideal circumstances perhaps Riddick can win, but I don't see how he can compete with a invisibility cloak and a shoulder cannon. If the predator for some reason misses then he jumps across a few trees and tries again..

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:26 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

A lot of Predators take people head on....especially people they think are worthy. If that one took on the Yakuza guy, Riddick will rape any predator in a h2h......except Wolf I think.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:30 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
More damage soak? Lol..a predator won't get into a fist fight with him. Any weapon he uses will severely cripple and likely kill Riddick. In ideal circumstances perhaps Riddick can win, but I don't see how he can compete with a invisibility cloak and a shoulder cannon. If the predator for some reason misses then he jumps across a few trees and tries again..
The same way ****ing overweight cop Danny Glover did.

You realize that near the end of the movie it came down to Danny with a pistol vs. invisible predator with a plasma caster, and Danny won?

Whenever people try to fellate predators, I just bring up Danny Glover.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:58 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by KingD19
A lot of Predators take people head on....especially people they think are worthy. If that one took on the Yakuza guy, Riddick will rape any predator in a h2h......except Wolf I think.
That pred was a *****.
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The same way ****ing overweight cop Danny Glover did.

You realize that near the end of the movie it came down to Danny with a pistol vs. invisible predator with a plasma caster, and Danny won?

Whenever people try to fellate predators, I just bring up Danny Glover.
Danny Glover could solo the entire Pitch Black universe.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 10:29 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Maybe with the right pants on.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 10:37 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

What if he doesn't have any pants on?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 11:08 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote