KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Immortal Fun (OOC)

A peaceful day in the busiest of cities in the western hemisphere of Aquas, (basically Earth) suddenly the sun is blacked out and darkness falls over the world. A bright light flashes in the sky just before the darkness fades away. Two figures are now floating in the sky seemingly fighting, one is a hooded figure with a mist of shadows around it and a large scythe in hand. The other figure is dressed in white cloths and is also hooded but she seems to sparkle in the sun she is also carrying a weapon that looks to be a sword she also has a shield. The two beings clash in the sky for some time before the dark hooded figure is impaled with by the white ones sword. The sky turns purple and every one on the planet begins to glow and they fill the most alive they have ever felt in their whole pointless lives. The dark figure fizzles out and the white figure begins to descend as she does the streets begin to fill with the curious civilians but a men driving a car and looking up at the sky hits one of the pedestrians, he is thrown back in to the crowd with his head spit open, people began to scream and panic. The seemingly dead body begins to move again as the man sits up, he holds his head to try and stop the bleeding. Someone from the crowd moves to the mans side and looks him over then gasps, "This man should be dead! I know, I'm a doctor" he shouts. Everyone seems to have forgotten the descending being but it lands in the middle of the crowd in front of the injured man. The figure speaks in a female voice, "Well duh hes alive idiots, I just banished death..." she takes off her hood and reveals her beautiful face"What, its like you never seen an Alterres(they are very rare and very powerful beings of the cosmos)" she shrugs and moves toward the wall of people, they part and let her through with their mouths open. The world is changed drastically as the people of Aquas are not effected by death any longer, some even find that they have new abilities that of great powers only known in books an movies.

You are one of the lucky Aquin that are not only effected by death but also have amazing stupidly powerful gifts! You choose how to use these abilities the sky is not the limit but only the start of something new. Discover new worlds! Destroy new worlds! whatever you want but The Alterren is protecting Aquas so you can't destroy it.

You can be as powerful as you want but know that you will never be as powerful as the Alterren so don't start none and there wont be none.

If you fight amongst each other and can not reach a winner with in a good amount of post I will flip a coin and decide a winner then you may proceed to god-mode ftw!

There is no god-modding as in no controlling others characters unless you get permission.

People of Aquas can't die so you can't kill them, if they get blown up then they live on! as dust in the wind...or get rebirth by the Alterren.

Also there is no one plot, anyone can make a story up, be it space travel or fighting beings that choose to use their new abilities for EVIL!!! Its all up to you guys.

Character Sheet:
Name:

Species: (Since I was not clear of what kind of Species walk Aquas you can decide what kind of humanoid life form you are for example: Cat people, dog people, hell even Duck people. Also you do not have to come from Aquas you can come from another planet but you have to be new to Aquas. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.)

Appearance:

Power(s): (during the fight with Death a small piece of the alterren's power scattered amongst some of the people of Aquas. Although you get the powers from the same source they do not have to be the same.)

Bio:

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:05 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Character Sheet:

Name: Anastasia (Aquas name)

Species: Alterren

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Power(s): infinite (any powers you guys have she will have but stronger)

Bio: Anastasia has traveled the universe looking for something she has been searching for and has never found, the curse of being immortal. The alterren finally came across a little blue planet named Aquas where she decided to rest before continuing her search but when she got close to the planet a cloaked figure met her with aggression. After a long battle Anastasia was victorious but during the fight a small part of her abilities broke of and found new homes, this has not effect her much although she is a little drained and will take some time to get to 100%

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:39 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Gen "Blast fist" Denka

Species: Sarunokoe (a species of human with the agility, balance, acrobatic and climbing abilities of a monkey they are also able to speak to animals that can help them.)

Appearance:_

(please log in to view the image)

Power(s):_
Blast charge: can charge an object and cause it to explode (yes just like gambit from x-men)

Blast Armor: can charge any part of his body allowing it to explode if either it comes in contact with something/someone or if he just let's it. This move damages him very little barley at all.

Bio: Gen grew up out side the city in a forest village known as Kesk full of tons of_Sarunokoe. Gen was different then the people around him he always felt like he didn't belong around his own. Gen always wanted to leave Kesk but it was dangerous if you not strong enough. Gen had trained day after day getting stronger but he knew he couldn't beat everything out there with just his bare hands so he learned new skills. Gem trained himself in the art of throwing weapons and a large over sized boomerang that was passed down to him by his ancestors. The boomerang was made from an unbreakable type of metal rock the boomerang was used in the past as the signature weapon of_the___Sarunokoe. But the_Sarunokoe have abandoned the use of this weapon for other different forms of weapon use. After learning his skills he started challenging other fighters around the village to get stronger._One day he had looked up at the skies two see two figures fighting till one of the figures faded. He went up to the highest tree to get a better view of what had happened when a light struck him sending him falling out of the tree. Luckily for him the branches slowed his fall as he broke through them till he safely reached the ground laying on the cold dirt floor. Gen could feel power surging through his body making him stronger. After a few weeks he had learned to fully use the new powers he had been given he started challenging people more and more to the point he was given the nickname "Blast fist". Gen had knew it was time for him to finally leave Kesk and to the town where he had seen the figure land before he fell from the tree. After defeating the dangers in his way he had finally made it out of Kesk. But the only problem was he had no money so he began dazzling millions of people with acrobatic feats as a street performer but when he wasn't doing that he was parkouring and challenging people to get stronger._

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post May 13th, 2011 04:03 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Lucifer

Species: Vampyre (Splinter group of vampires that have gathered under an extreme religion to fight non-convert vampires.)

Power(s):
Chains of Torment
Lucifer has become able to summon chains from any shadow or solid surface, these chains are indestructable and appear out of nowhere but Lucifer has to stand still while using them, his whole attention focused on controlling the chains.

Bio:
Lucifer was one of the founding members of the Vampyres and first to convert to "Purity". In the civil war that followed the schism in vampire society he refused to become a general, preferring to advise generals on the next course of action. After a battle that ended with the greatest force of Vampyres to have ever been assembled retreating. Frustrated with the three generals' incompetence and cowardice, Lucifer shot them and took personal command without any further questions asked. Another battle ensued, lasting five decades. (Vampires don't die of old age so a battle lasting a decade isn't anything that special. Five on the other hand is a considerable amount of time.)
But the vampires outnumbered Lucifer's forces by a hundred to one. Even though each of his soldiers took a few enemies with him, it wasn't enough. So Lucifer came up with a daring plan and left the battlefield in secrecy. Just as the Vampyre forces were completely surrounded, the message reached the vampire generals that two entire cities had been wiped out by a tiny force of Vampyre soldiers. having to choose between destroying their enemy and having a home to return to, the generals withdrew their troops. Now, after a millenium of uneasy peace, many vampires are starting to convert. Purity is gaining power, even off of Cruor, the homeplanet of the vampires. Many different races join the church in pain at the loss of someone belove or twisted by incredible experiences. Now Purity is starting to move again, wanting to strike out to new worlds outside of known space. Before this happened however, Lucifer travelled to Agua to recruit more volunteers for the voyage about to begin. there he witnessed the battle and was turned into a truly immortal Vampyre.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 02:32 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

you two are approved. Oh also I guess I should mention that I would like the RP to start maybe three days from the battle, giving your characters a few days to find their powers but not enough time to master them.

Old Post May 13th, 2011 08:32 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Can you refresh me on what it's about? I've been gone for a while.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 05:58 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

We're immortal and have fun. wink

Old Post May 18th, 2011 06:35 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I like that description, I think I may join!

Old Post May 19th, 2011 04:14 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

Name: June Twelve

Species: Human

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Power(s):
Insanity Warp
Being seven colors of crazy, June has spent the majority of her matured life in carious padded cells and restraints. Before the battle with Death and before the spreading of the powers across Alterren, June claimed to hear voices and see monsters in every shadow. Now she create them and warp the things around her accordingly. This power could not have ended up in better or worse hands. Reality curtsy in submission to her wild fantasy.

Bio: When June was child, fate conspired against her. At a young age she lost her mother and was taken care of solely by her father. Nearing her teenage years, she lost her father as well. Her uncle and brother follower shortly and her mind cracked piece by piece. In her dreams, she began creating a fantasy world in which her family waited. Sleeping became her escape, as bad luck kept haunting the poor girl. Eventually she attempted suicide and failed. After only brief investigation, her damaged mental state was cleared and she was hospitalized into an asylum. Here she has lived for five years and still does.

MSN: [email protected]

Old Post May 19th, 2011 11:39 PM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Think I'm going to scrap this idea for now...until we get more activity.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2011 01:52 AM
Bladewind

If you repost in the idea thread simply add me to the list of participating players.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2011 02:01 PM
VerifyinTr1gIDs

So we're immortal and we can be any kind of human-like species with any power?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 04:34 AM
VerifyinTr1gIDs is currently offline Click here to Send VerifyinTr1gIDs a Private Message Find more posts by VerifyinTr1gIDs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Sorry but this is closed for now.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 10:48 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

And I really wanted to rp in this

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 18th, 2011 04:13 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

We are at least four that are active. How many do you want?

MSN: [email protected]

Old Post Jun 18th, 2011 10:06 AM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!! ....that was my old school x-men arcade game colossus impression... IGNORE ME! im still not back. and im incredibly dissapointed that this didnt take off like a bottle rocket up a rats ass...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 09:10 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fine I'll open it.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 02:57 AM
starryknight

AHH I forgot add the fun in the title!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:58 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

starry... i love your banner..

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 09:05 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Fine I'll open it.

Thanks. big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 05:51 AM