KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » reptilian proof? (2010) Reptilian Eyes Explained & Plans for ww3

reptilian proof? (2010) Reptilian Eyes Explained & Plans for ww3
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

reptilian proof? (2010) Reptilian Eyes Explained & Plans for ww3

(2010) Demon Hybrid Program and Reptilian Eyes Explained & Plans for World War 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VLx...player_embedded

really good video!

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 03:21 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: reptilian proof? (2010) Reptilian Eyes Explained & Plans for ww3

"Obama is related to the Bush family."

WTF?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 03:52 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7313789.stm

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/F...heney_1017.html

now you understand the conspiracy. its about keeping the bloodline in power

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:43 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep...That homeless glass eating philipino certainly looks like he's one of the Illuminati.

Besides...I thought they were just puppets (Obama/Bush et all) and not actually part of "the blood line".

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 01:56 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you can still be a puppet and part of the bloodline. theirs an hierarchy

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 02:23 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So where does the homeless glass chewer fit in? Is he the result of one of the elite pumping his jizz up a philipino whore's chuff by mistake after the johnny burst?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 03:05 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

perhaps.

one theory is that not all reppies are in power, but that they exist in all walks of life.

depending on what theory you go into, they are either :

A: in possession of a human host
or
B: fully reptilian who can take human form

or of course neither.

quote:
The closer the Earth's field is vibrationally to the lower fourth dimension, the more power the reptilians have over this world, and its inhabitants. Satanism is not just a sickness and a perversion, although, it is that also, its main reason for existence, from the Brotherhood's point of view, is to control the Earth's magnetic field; to worship and connect with their reptile masters; to drink the lifeforce of their sacrificed victims; and to provide energy for the reptilians who appear to feed off human emotion, especially fear. These sacrifices are, literally, sacrifices to the 'gods', the reptilians, and they have been happening for thousands of years. The mass sacrifice of people by the Aztecs in Central America, and so many others, were to provide food for, the physical reptilians and crossbreeds who eat the bodies and drink the blood, and energy nourishment, for the non-physical reptilians of the lower fourth dimension.

Phil Schneider, a builder of US underground bases, told the writer and researcher, Alex Christopher, that when children reached the point where they could not work anymore in the slave conditions underground, they were consumed by the reptilians. They prefer young children because they are not contaminated like adults. Hard to accept isn't it? I'm sure your mind is screaming 'nonsense' at you because who wants to face a truth like this? But unless we do, how is it ever going to be stopped?

Satanic rituals generally take place at night because that is when the magnetic field is most stable. During, the day the electrically charged particles of the solar wind cause turbulence in the field and make interdimensional connection more difficult. It is most stable during total eclipses and this is when native peoples held their most important ceremonies to contact and manifest other-dimensional entities. The tribal shamans know this. Satanic rituals and human sacrifice, especially of children, are performed on a vast scale and involve some of the most famous politicians, business people, media owners and entertainers on the planet.

Of course they do. It would be amazing if they did not, given the background. These rituals and human sacrifice have always been the foundation of the Brotherhood 'religion' since ancient times. And the Brotherhood manipulates its Satanic initiates and 'gofers' into the positions of political, economic, business, military, medical and media power, and into influential positions in the world of entertainment.

Therefore the ratio of Satanists and child sacrifices at the top of these professions and institutions is staggeringly high compared with the general population. Apparently, according to former Satanists I have met and read about, some world politicians are addicted to blood taken from a victim at the moment of sacrifice because of the adrenaline which is produced at that time. I am told this addiction is quite common among Satanists, and researchers into the reptilian question suggest that this is the substance the reptiles also want. It all fits."

here we have a zulu shamen in africa talking about the reptilians

http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html

quote:
Credo Mutwa: The people of Rwanda, the Hutu people, as well as the Watusi people, state, and they are not the only people in Africa who state this, that their very oldest ancestors were a race of beings whom they called the Imanujela, which means “the Lords who have come”. And some tribes in West Africa, such as a Bambara people, also say the same thing. They say that they came from the sky, many, many generations ago, a race of highly advanced and fearsome creatures which looked like men, and they call them Zishwezi. The word Zishwezi means the dival or the glidal-creatures that can glide down from the sky or glide through water.

Everybody, sir, has heard about the Dogon people in Western Africa who all say that they were given culture by the normal beings, but they are not-the Dogon people are but ONE of many, many peoples in Africa who claim that their tribe or their king were first founded by the supernatural race of creatures that came from the sky.

Are you still with me, sir?

Martin: Oh yes, very much so. Please continue.

Now, you can see that the Zulu people in South Africa were aware of the fact that you can travel through space-not through the sky like a bird-but you can travel through space, and the Zulus claim that many, many thousands of years ago there arrived, out of the skies, a race of people who were like lizards, people who could change shape at will. And people who married their daughters to a walking (extraterrestrial), and produced a power race of Kings and tribal Chiefs, there are hundreds of fairy-tales, sir, in which a lizard female assumes the identity of a human princess and poses as her, and gets married to a Zulu Prince.

Now, sir, this story has got many versions in it. Throughout South Africa, amongst many tribes, you’ll find stories of these amazing creatures who are capable of changing from reptile to human being, and from reptile to any other animal of their choice. And these creatures, sir, do really exist. No matter where you go throughout Southern, Eastern, Western, and Central Africa, you’ll find that the description of these creatures is the same. Even amongst tribes which never, throughout their long history, had contact with each other at all.

So, there ARE such creatures. Where they come from, I will never claim to know, sir. But they are associated with certain stars in the sky, and one of these stars is a large group of stars which is part of the Milky Way, which our people call Ingiyab, which means “The Great Serpent”. And there is a red star, a redish star, near the tip of this huge rim of stars which our people call IsoneNkanyamba.

Now, this star called IsoneNkanyamba, I managed to find its English name. It is the star called Alpha Centauri, in English. Now, this, sir, is something that is worth investigating. Why is it that well over 500 tribes in parts of Africa which I’ve visited in the last 40 or 50 years or so, all of them describe similar creatures?

It is said that these creatures feed on us human beings; that they, at one time, challenged God Himself to war, because they wanted full control of the universe. And God fought a terrible battle against them and He defeated them, injured them, and forced them to hide in cities underground.

They hide in deep cavities underground, because they are always feeling cold

Last edited by Deano on Jul 26th, 2010 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7313789.stm

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/F...heney_1017.html

now you understand the conspiracy. its about keeping the bloodline in power

Dude, they share some relative nearly 350 years ago. If this was a conspiracy of "keeping the bloodline in power", then all US Presidents could be traced back to share this same "line." Then of course, there's likely a whole lot of people in the US who have this level of seperation from Bush, 350 years, that's a lot of ****ing going on. You Deano, could have the same link to Bush, Cheney or Obama, if we go back far enough.

Let's also be honest, if there was some movement to keep some bloodline in power, it wouldn't be watered down as it is. The Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is "lolz" worthty though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 26th, 2010 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I look better than all of em

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 04:29 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Good video that, of course theyll say it may be explained by bad lighting and camera angle etc. But anyone has to admit some of those clips are odd!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 07:55 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The creator of the video believes in satanism.

Credibilty just went down the shitter.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 05:28 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

one theory is that not all reppies are in power, but that they exist in all walks of life.

Reppies! Ah, kawaii! They can ecnomically and politically dominate my planet any day.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 04:09 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe in reptilians as much as anyone, but I dont see how they exist, and where they come from. Has anyone seen the Series V? Do you think its a coincidence that a show has dawned about reptilians taking over the world. I dont.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 11:22 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Originally posted by lord xyz
The creator of the video believes in satanism.

Credibilty just went down the shitter.

I have to agree, it was interesting until the whole religion thing came into play.

Also I found that video of Bush dancing in multiple news videos, and those eyes are still there... meaning it wasn't edited in.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDzn...t=1&index=3

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by Liberator on Sep 19th, 2010 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 02:26 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

thats because satanism is real.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 06:10 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Funny thing is, David Icke has those very same reptilian eyes. We are truly doomed.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 01:52 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol your an idiot if you think those eyes are really reptilian. That looked so fake.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 05:51 PM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's light reflected in their eyes LOL

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:22 PM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

to the whole theory...

I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them. Volrath

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 05:06 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: reptilian proof? (2010) Reptilian Eyes Explained & Plans for ww3

really good video!

Did you say that with a straight face? erm

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 12:43 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote