KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Moon Knight vs Captain America

Moon Knight vs Captain America
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Moon Knight vs Captain America

Peak-form Moon Knight vs Captain America.

Fight in a large warehouse. Moon Knight gets whatever equipment he can carry on him.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 12:12 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Moon Knight.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 12:14 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

MoonKnight shouuuld win I think

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 04:27 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Moon Knight in peak form.
You mean he gets amped by a full moon and Khonshu himself?
C'mon, this is spite.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 04:33 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

MK

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 02:37 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

How powerful is MK in "peak form"?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 02:57 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvie316
The Avatar of Knowledge

cap wins almost every time

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 03:18 AM
wolvie316 is currently offline Click here to Send wolvie316 a Private Message Find more posts by wolvie316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolvie316
cap wins almost every time

How does he win almost everytime? This is Peak MK who can bring almost all of his equipment.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 03:33 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Condor
Norse Envy.

Cap delivers the shield to the throat for the death blow.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 04:11 AM
Condor is currently offline Click here to Send Condor a Private Message Find more posts by Condor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by darthgoober
How powerful is MK in "peak form"?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:14 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Really... you think? even if moon knight in physical conditioning... was as powerful as spiderman.. i doubt he has that spider sense...

Cap has taken down guys like hyde... the wrecking crew... held up against thor level threats like trolls and frost giants when he helped fight in asgard... he's destroyed ultrons.. .in that saga where there were hundreds of them... he's fought spiderman in civil war and hurt him... he held his own against iron man.

i guess the backing of a god makes you uber... but was he really THAT powerful?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:28 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

if he's as powerful as spidey, peak MK might just have my vote.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:30 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by rotiart
Really... you think? even if moon knight in physical conditioning... was as powerful as spiderman.. i doubt he has that spider sense...

Cap has taken down guys like hyde... the wrecking crew... held up against thor level threats like trolls and frost giants when he helped fight in asgard... he's destroyed ultrons.. .in that saga where there were hundreds of them... he's fought spiderman in civil war and hurt him... he held his own against iron man.

i guess the backing of a god makes you uber... but was he really THAT powerful?

Come on now, we all know that Cap has a Jobber Aura. Still his strength and abilities are at peak human. Peak MK exceeds that.

Originally posted by Condor
Cap delivers the shield to the throat for the death blow.

yeah you're right, that would work if I don't know...uh...oh yeah Steve doesn't kill heroes.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:47 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Condor
Norse Envy.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Come on now, we all know that Cap has a Jobber Aura. Still his strength and abilities are at peak human. Peak MK exceeds that.

yeah you're right, that would work if I don't know...uh...oh yeah Steve doesn't kill heroes.

You mean Steve DIDN'T kill heroes.

It's all up for speculation at this point.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 01:15 PM
Condor is currently offline Click here to Send Condor a Private Message Find more posts by Condor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Condor
You mean Steve DIDN'T kill heroes.

It's all up for speculation at this point.

Yeah whatever, still I have never seen him kill a hero so you can't say that he would go for a deathblow against MK. A shield to the throat wouldn't kill him anyway since his durability is higher than Cap's and he can take way more than a shield.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 03:35 PM
rougeredmage

moon knight can easily win this one.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 08:49 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah whatever, still I have never seen him kill a hero so you can't say that he would go for a deathblow against MK. A shield to the throat wouldn't kill him anyway since his durability is higher than Cap's and he can take way more than a shield.

In Cap's respect thread there is a scan of him apparently killing some punk with one punch. Apart from that I don't think I've ever seen a scan of Steve killing anyone.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 10:50 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I was under the impression that Moon Knight during a full moon lifted 2 tons

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 01:29 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by golem370
I was under the impression that Moon Knight during a full moon lifted 2 tons

He did, but he got upgaded later on and could lift more.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 01:39 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What level is he at now?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 01:40 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote