KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Building a PC VS Buying one

Building a PC VS Buying one
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Building a PC VS Buying one

So I've watched several YouTube videos(lol) about building computers and it seems fairly difficult but not too difficult when it comes to building em up.

However, that said. I am wary about the cost of the cooling fans, battery, graphics card and memory capacity.

So would be it be preferable to buy a PC? Or build one?

I'm not exactly tech savy, but I'm a quick learner and work well with tools lol

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:42 AM
Fated Xtasy is currently offline Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If you live in the USA, building a desktop can save you a lot of money, and it really isn't that difficult.

Outside the US, it varies in terms of price.

What did you have in mind?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 04:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Well. I want a gaming PC i suppose.

Lol need more detail?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:14 PM
Fated Xtasy is currently offline Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Building the PC is really a piece of cake. It gets very easy after you get to know which parts are where. As long as you bought a CPU that fits the socket of the motherboard etc. and all parts are good, obviously. Connecting it is the easiest thing in the world - most parts have only one proper place.

If you want to be sure you won't break anything, just buy a used, poor, dying PC for 50 $ and practice on it. 50$ is a low price for making sure you can handle the PC components, and you can save up far more than that when collecting your own parts instead of buying the preset ones.

Not every PC that is already built is bad, of course. Depends on the place, most of those you will see in regular markets will have a bunch of traps. More professional stores can offer you the good deals without any "traps" in components.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 02:24 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote