KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Superman melee fight

Thanos vs Superman melee fight
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Thanos vs Superman melee fight

Thanos vs Superman Strictly H2H Melee fight

No shield no powers no speed blitz

H2H between the two. only thing they have is their physical strength and durability.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:08 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Dear God.....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:10 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Superman wins somewhere between 0/10 - 10/10

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:26 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

I've made this thread before and no one was able to provide evidence of Thanos being stronger than Superman. erm

Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman wins somewhere between 0/10 - 10/10
good answer !

chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I've made this thread before and no one was able to provide evidence of Thanos being stronger than Superman. erm
You can't even prove Superman is stronger than Hulk let alone Thanos.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:28 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
Dear God.....
God cannot help them here. I know its hard but one of them is going down. the question is who ? eek!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:28 AM
FanBoy101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Thanos vs Superman melee fight

Originally posted by chomperx9
Thanos vs Superman Strictly H2H Melee fight

No shield no powers no speed blitz

H2H between the two. only thing they have is their physical strength and durability.
Thanos 1/1

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:36 AM
FanBoy101 is currently offline Click here to Send FanBoy101 a Private Message Find more posts by FanBoy101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't even prove Superman is stronger than Hulk let alone Thanos.
I'm sorry Kwun-she, Hulk>Grey Hulk>Superman, amirite?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 01:38 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'm sorry Kwun-she, Hulk>Grey Hulk>Superman, amirite?
I simply stated earlier by feats alone if you want that logic grey Hulk is as strong as they come. I don't go by feats alone and you simply ignore which feats you don't like anyways making you implore double standards where you deem fit.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 06:49 AM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Way too many Thanos threads. I think he's the guy people love to punch, probably has something to do with guys like Quan hyping him up every chance they get. Never underestimate how much influence fanboys can have on your opinion of a character.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 06:54 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If thanos can 6 punch kill surfer I really don't see why he can not do the same to supes with probably far less punches.

Surfer is one of the most durable beings in comics and thanos killed him with 6 punches. That alone should prove that thanos would wreck him.

Now give supes his speed back, this would become interesting since supes would be able to POSSIBLY role through the first two punches.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 07:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Superman still has his reflexes, which are well above Thanos'.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 07:06 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

pretty sure this was done before. closing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 07:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote