KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Star Wars coming to Blu Ray!

Star Wars coming to Blu Ray!
Started by: T.M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Star Wars coming to Blu Ray!

Coming 2011

LIN
K

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 10:23 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

What it says "The Blu-enhanced Star Wars"

What it means "Remaster time, the sarlacc had a beak, now it has wings and laser eyes, oh, and a hat."

Yep.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 10:32 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

That would be fun to watch.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 05:20 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Oh lord here we go agian.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 11:32 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I won't be buying it

once is enough for me.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 12:17 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I have all of them on Dvd too so I will not be buying them as well.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 03:21 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

The only reason I may get them is because I don't have them on DVD.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 05:24 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Pretty sure the Blu-ray is gonna be the remastered versions only.

So... not gonna buy. Plus I have the DVDs.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 09:22 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

If you have the SW collection on DVD, you're good.

No sense in buying blu-ray when the quality is not that much better to begin with.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 02:30 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Its just a other money grab from Lucas. When will he ever make a new movie again? oh wait, he doesnt have to because all he does is milk the SW franchise.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 02:02 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith Master X
If you have the SW collection on DVD, you're good.

No sense in buying blu-ray when the quality is not that much better to begin with.

I argee. smile

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 02:06 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I mean why buy it over and over and over and over? I mean this time Lucas is surpose to include a cut scene with Darth Vader and Luke making his new lightsaber in a Cave which I think is cool but why wait till Blu-ray to out it out on there?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 12:05 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I''m surprised he did'nt included that deleted scene and whatever else is floating around on the DVD release, Seriously that disc for the extra's could've had so much more on it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 01:35 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I mean why buy it over and over and over and over? I mean this time Lucas is surpose to include a cut scene with Darth Vader and Luke making his new lightsaber in a Cave which I think is cool but why wait till Blu-ray to out it out on there?

Its just to milk the fanboys. Its all about the money and most of them are dumb enough to buy it again.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 03:31 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I like how Star wars was in the last old ones without the extra stuff in it.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 02:25 PM
coolmovies

Star Wars is comming to Blu ray this September

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE THE MOST ANTICIPATED BLU-RAY RELEASE IN THE GALAXY IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR WORLDWIDE PRE-ORDER STARTING TODAY LAS VEGAS (Jan. 6, 2011) – The most anticipated Blu-ray release ever – the Star Wars™ Saga – emerges from light speed this September 2011. For the first time, all six of George Lucas’ epic films (Episodes I-VI) are united in one complete set. Fans worldwide are able to pre-order now with online retailers. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will release Star Wars in three distinct sets to meet the needs of every Star Wars fan: Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray (9-disc Set includes all six films)
Star Wars: Prequel Blu-ray Trilogy (3-disc set includes Episodes I-III)
Star Wars: Original Blu-ray Trilogy (3-disc set includes Episodes IV-VI) STAR WARS: THE COMPLETE SAGA ON BLU-RAY will feature all six live-action Star Wars feature films utilizing the highest possible picture and audio presentation, along with three additional discs and more than 30 hours of extensive special features including never-before-seen deleted and alternate scenes, an exploration of the exclusive Star Wars archives, and much more. Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray will be available for $139.99 US/$179.99 CAN and the Star Wars: Trilogy Sets for $69.99 US/89.99 CAN. Pricing for each set will vary by international territory.
Flanked by a legion of his finest Imperial Stormtroopers, Darth Vader himself joined Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment President Mike Dunn at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to announce the release, vowing “The forces of the Empire will be at your disposal to assure the success of this endeavor.” “The Star Wars Saga is the most anticipated Blu-ray collection since the launch of the high-def format,” Dunn said. “The epic franchise pioneered sound and visual presentation in theaters and is perfectly suited to do it again in the home, with a viewing experience only possible with Blu-ray.”
“With all six episodes available for the first time in one collection, this is a great way for families and home audiences to experience the complete Saga from start to finish,” said Doug Yates, Vice President of Marketing, Online, Distribution, Lucasfilm Ltd. “And with the quality of high-definition, Blu-ray provides the most immersive home experience possible.”
“The Star Wars franchise has been one of the most anticipated Blu-ray releases by Amazon’s customers,” said Bill Carr, Vice President of Music and Video at Amazon. “We think that Star Wars will be incredibly popular with our customers, and we expect pre-orders to be very strong.”

Trailer for SW saga

http://starwars.com/video/view/001175.html

Last edited by coolmovies on Jan 6th, 2011 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 08:57 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote