KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)

Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)
Started by: archangel01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

Cool Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)

Setting: Earth, right after the events taking place at the end of Halo 2 and preceding the events of Halo 3. The main focus will be around a small ONI facility in Cambridge MA, UNAP **thats United North American Protectorate** called Yankee Station.

Situation: Yankee Station is one of many Ground Control facility's for the Orbital Defense Platforms. Sophisticated electronic and surveillance systems are housed here as well. The Covenant have discovered the purpose of this station and plan to wipe it off the map. The defenders, 30 marines, are low on ammo and supplies.

The single ship in this RPG is a frigate called BattleAxe. She hosts a contingent of Marines, and ODST. The mission will be to break the seige on Yankee Station and evacuate all personnel and sensitive equipment before the Convenient can get their hands on it.

Rules:
1. Absolutely no SPAM-ing
2. Characters are limited to a rank cap of Sgt. Major for now..possible field promotions for Marines and ODST characters depending on people and need.
3. Spartans ARE allowed
4. Posts will be written in novel format, try to keep the posts to a reasonable length...makes for a better story. And PLEASE try to use proper grammar.
5. Covenant characters are always welcome, we need you guys to help the story along.
6. I want to limit this to a max of 10 people, first come first serve.
7. Have Fun.

Character Bois:
Name:

Physical Description:

Somewhat detailed background: if your character is older than 12...and all of them should be....make the bio longer than 2 sentences please

Primary Weapon:

Secondary Weapon (M6C, plasma pistol etc...):

Special Skills (sniping, heavy weapons ect......):

All approved characters.....ppl that expressed interest earlier....are good to go. If anyone new comes here...post your character and I will get back to you. New guys: sorry but the Spartan limit is full at the moment.

Have fun guys...the sooner you all post bios, the sooner we cna get this rolling. See you all around.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 05:51 PM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Is the Arbiter allowed?

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Sep 27th, 2007 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:53 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Re: Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by archangel01
5. Covenant characters are always welcome, we need you guys to help the story along.

big grin

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:04 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Kzitzit

Race: Grunt

Physical Description:
(please log in to view the image)

Background: Kzitzit is the commander of the grunt forces. He is not fast, nor strong but he has a highly sophisticated and advanced mind. He dislike the fact to work as a slave for the covenant forces and would trade his position for freedom anytime, however there are benefits in being the commander of his race in a war.

He is kept with the best grunt gear possible, even gear that grunts are not supposed to have. He is slightly more physicaly superior other grunts and he master several languages, among other; Partly fluent English, fluently Sangheili and natively Unggoy. He is strategical and he cares for his men. It must not be forgotten that he is a bloody coward and ready to run whenever times look dark.

Primary Weapon: Plasma Fuel Rod Launcher

Secondary Weapon: Plasma Gun, Plasma Grenades

Special Skills: Strategy, language and diplomacy. He is used to talk himself out of situations, as he can not exactly pick a fight with any other race. He does after all not even stand one meter tall if he stretches himself out.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:12 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Name: Avery J. Johnson

Race: Human

Physical Description:(please log in to view the image)

Background: Johnson is a United Nations Space Command Marine Corps Sergeant Major who leads his group of marines against the Covenant and the Flood throughout the first and second games. He is known best for his intimidating attitude and outrageous pep talks. In spite of his comedic relief position, Johnson is a highly capable leader, and has survived many battles with both the Covenant and the Flood.

Primary Weapon: MA5C Assault Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Battle Rifle, Fragmentation Grenades

Special Skills: The sergeant has a rare medical condition, Boren's Syndrome — a nervous system defect resulting from heavy exposure to the electromagnetic fields caused by plasma. Johnson contracted this condition by using a full crate of plasma grenades while he held off the Covenant during the Siege of Paris IV to allow his squad to be evacuated. This condition saved him from the Flood's ability to infest the minds and bodies of hosts; the abnormal frequencies in his nervous system served as a buffer, keeping the Flood out of his mind

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 02:25 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Book, Jacob E.

Physical Description: Jacob is a tall, slim, muscular and, a bit disturbing to look at due to his apparent paleness. His facial expression always seemed to be set as a stern, hardened look that never leaves his face.

Somewhat detailed background: Having always been in the military before he could remember, Jacob had always seemed to have a dark disposition. His past is unknown and no one has ever seen him in any mood other then a repressed anger. Other then the obvious joy he gets from live combat he has never changed. Not many people even bother to talk to him except for the soldiers under his command and the superiors that are required to at least address him to something.

Primary Weapon: MA5B Assault Rifle

Secondary Weapon: M6D Pistol (duel?); Fragmentation Grenades

Special Skills: Able to take control of a hectic situation during a heavy firefight.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 02:44 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'm going to be Arbiter if that's OK. And if you need me to I can play as Brute as well if we need an enemy character.

Name:Arbiter

Physical Description:

Somewhat detailed background:
Kind of obvious if you've played H2. Arbiter was an elite covenant commander with an entire fleet at his disposal. During the events of Halo one instead of Pursuing MC he attempted to contain the flood. Afterwards he was convicted but became an Arbiter, given suicidal missions, during great times of crisis. He found the sacred Icon and silenced the heretics but once he found the icon tartarus turned on him. He was found by Gravemind leader of the Flood and told the truth of Halo. During a great covenant civil war he defeated Tartarus and took back the key before time ran out. He now allies himself with an unlikely force of UNSC members...and the demon.

Primary Weapon: Covenant Carbine

Secondary Weapon: Needler

Special Skills: Efficient in all forms of combat.

like I said if there's a problem with me being arbiter it's fine I'll just be a regular elite.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:23 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Malcom Jackson

Physical Description: click!

Background: Malcolm's parents were originaly born on the colony world Harvest. They were merchants, and fortunently for them were off-planet on buisness when the Covenent glassed the planet. Like many others the Jackson's wanted revenge, and the best way of doing so was to enlist in the UNSC.

The Jackson's were both assigned to REACH, and that's where Malcolm was born. Raised on a military camp, it was pretty obvious what his future career was going to be. And fate wasn't denied. As soon as he was old enough Malcolm enlisted into the Army. He was selected for advanced infantry.

Not soon after completing infantry training and assigned to a squad, REACH was attacked by the Covanent.

Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Special Skills: Marksman, field technition.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Sep 28th, 2007 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:37 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

Looks great guys, I will be posting my Bio within the weekend, and we will get started ASAP...few more days..prob till the end of this coming week for everyone to get their stuff sorted out. Few comments thought - I now this wasnt posted in the original rules but I would like to keep the "hero" characters to a min, Sgt. Johnson is fine, but for example I dont want to really use the MC and the Arbiter, they would have been somewhere else when this story is supposed to be taking place.
Thant being said....

Red Spartan: the limit is full right now....but I will let you keep the Spartan character pending the arrival of the people that had expressed interest initially (they took the 2 Spartan spots) but if they do not end up playing...than your character looks good.

Menetnashté: Sorry, but I would rather not have him in the story line, John 117 isnt even in here. So if you dont mind, it would be nice if you played as a regular Elite as you said towards the end of your post. Having you also play as a Brute is fine as well...takes some of the work off me, as I was generally going to fill in gaps in the action taking place.

Keep up the great work

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 04:50 AM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I was afraid of that. So that is why I made the profile so that I could just pop him over to being a marine and nothing would change. cool

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:01 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:

Marie Thunder

Female

Lieutenant Commander
- Spartan Soldier -

Physical Description:

Somewhat detailed background:

[ Will Update with this when I have more time ]

Primary Weapon:

M90 Shotgun!

Secondary Weapon:

MA5B Assault Rifle!

Special Skills:

Marie was a Spartan Project specialized in brute strength and speed. She is not as smart as many others, but she was mainly enchanted to stand in the frontlines. She however developed a strategical mind and eventually gained the rank of Lieutenant Commander. Her physical abilites exceed many targets, even other Spartans, but as told she does not have the intelligence and sharp mind as other Spartans have.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:35 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Oh geez one to go stick out tongue

Just as a precursor, with an attitude like that.. I'm just gunna hide behind you.

Also when we are defending the station.. I might get a little full of myself and try to RP like I play online embarrasment So I apologize in advance

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:47 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I am sure we will all get along well big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:58 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

With your suit looking like that.. I could not imagine your shield being very comfy

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 02:03 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Who cares about comfortability? It is a matter of survival raver

Some components are removed from her armor to make her able to use her speed to maximum wink

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 02:08 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

no expression Well you just compromised shielding, space survival, flood survival, head shots, generally any projectile weapons. Then again with speed you might not need all of that.. except space, which I doubt we will even do big grin

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 02:16 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You will see that I will be doing just fine wink

And she can always put the other components back on

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 02:17 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Actually the suits took entire teams of engineers to attach different components.. God I am such a geek

You know what, why not. I'll RP like I play online, just with less teabags.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 02:19 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Maybe a special design? angel

Or we can just say she has a full suit to avoid complications no expression

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 02:42 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Hmm.. judging how you are a female, your suit couldn't be the standard male suit wink

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 03:49 PM