KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief Vs. Doomguy

Master Chief Vs. Doomguy
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Master Chief Vs. Doomguy

They have their weapons from respective game, while the setting is the main facility of Third Echelon raver

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:57 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hm hasnt this already been done?

they both die, just as Doom guy pulls the trigger the energy ball of his BFG will blast MC to dust just as MC pulls a sniper trigger but i dont know the layout of that facility tbh

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:59 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

All I have seen is gauntlets stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:00 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

what does Third Echolon look like, also although chief has all these physical superiorities, he just does not have Doom guys firepower, the likelyness is that Doom guys weapon will kill MC even after Doom guy goes down anyway

either way their dead, but i think Doom guy has the edge

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:03 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

More or less a big office and military facility combined in multiple floors and apartements yes

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:06 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well if they know about eachother without CIS and character emotion and likelyness of acts and they know their out to kill eachother its Doom guy easily

he just pulls the trigger and the blast would rip through the office, fly through and simply disintgrate MC with either a beam or the blast itself

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:09 PM
Csdabest

10/10 For Master Cheif. Doom Guy doesnt stand a chance in hell.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:55 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Master Chief Vs. Doomguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

Originally posted by Csdabest
10/10 For Master Cheif. Doom Guy doesnt stand a chance in hell.
Hell yeah he does, he beats anyone in hell!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 06:07 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Burning thought
well if they know about eachother without CIS and character emotion and likelyness of acts and they know their out to kill eachother its Doom guy easily

he just pulls the trigger and the blast would rip through the office, fly through and simply disintgrate MC with either a beam or the blast itself

Master Chief survives a falling building

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 06:50 PM
Csdabest

Sniper Rifle to the face.

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 06:55 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sniper Rifle to the face.

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!

BFG from metres away, BOOM!! whole body shot!!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:11 PM
Csdabest

Splazer(Spartan Lazer) From Forever away. Peirces through BFG. BOOM Whole Doomverse.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:22 PM
Csdabest

But yeah thats the only thing that Space marine guy has. is the BFG. And Cheif has spratan lazer. Better range faster fire rate. And faster travel speed. It moves at the speed of light. Naturaly Cheif is stronger faster, smarter, more agile, have better defenses.more durable and has better accuracy than space machine. Though not as cool Cheif weapons are more effient. His grenades are more effeient. Thats just human weapons. Covenant weapons put even more distance. The only thing that Doomguy has is BFG and cheif matches it. So yeah.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:26 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

BFG?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:31 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

But yeah thats the only thing that Space marine guy has. is the BFG. And Cheif has spratan lazer. Better range faster fire rate. And faster travel speed. It moves at the speed of light. Naturaly Cheif is stronger faster, smarter, more agile, have better defenses.more durable and has better accuracy than space machine. Though not as cool Cheif weapons are more effient. His grenades are more effeient. Thats just human weapons. Covenant weapons put even more distance. The only thing that Doomguy has is BFG and cheif matches it. So yeah.

erm so no....Chief does not match the BFG in no way shape or form, especially in this area, all the guy has to do is pull the strigger and most of the level will be bust as a huge orb of green energy slices through it, sending beams out and disintigrating all that they touch, one of which would be MC

not to menstion his powers over time, the power of invulerability, yes you forgot those little doozies didnt you all and it enhances the power of his weaponry....MC is how do i say this...DOOMED!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:32 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
BFG?

big friendly giant

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:33 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Burning thought
big friendly giant

Or Big f*cking gun.

I dunno, which is it?

Also, Doomguy = Doomed.

And no, I'm not trying to be funny.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:54 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by IceJaw
Or Big f*cking gun.

I dunno, which is it?

Also, Doomguy = Doomed.

And no, I'm not trying to be funny.

lawls yes ofc

and no...in what way, shape or form....

time will be slowed, Doom guy will be invincible and be able to hit like a train....one punch and MC will split in half

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:56 PM
Csdabest

Splazer is basicly the same except a more concentrated high output lazer. That moves faster than BFG. BFG is damaging but it has it range and its not that accurate. Plus Cheif uses his bubble sheild to counter avoiding it. The Cheid blocks all. Attacks. But you can just walk into it. For the little Dozer machines. Easily get takin by the EMP gear. And since when does he have power over time/

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:59 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Splazer is basicly the same except a more concentrated high output lazer. That moves faster than BFG. BFG is damaging but it has it range and its not that accurate. Plus Cheif uses his bubble sheild to counter avoiding it. The Cheid blocks all. Attacks. But you can just walk into it. For the little Dozer machines. Easily get takin by the EMP gear. And since when does he have power over time/

time, invulerability AND super strength

he gains it from the heart thing called the hellstone

Chief will never survive, and can you prove this partan lazer is as powerful in any way as the BFG? the thing is a massive ball , not accurate? their beams, its one huge orb that sends a beam out, like an orb fireing loads of spartan lazers, and its not innacurate at all, the beams lock on to targets nearby...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:02 PM