KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Half Human, Half Animal Sign in

Half Human, Half Animal Sign in
Started by: Tatsumaki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Half Human, Half Animal Sign in

Title
Half Human, Half Animal

Plot
The government tested on you when you were an infant. They injected animal DNA in hopes of transforming you into that animal. It failed; but there were side effects. Now, in your teens, the side effects are starting to appear, and the government wants you back to test on you. Now, you have the some abilities of that animal. (i.e: Rabbit: jump high) Your now on the run from the government.

Character Sheet
Name:
Animal:
Ability or Abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (Must be at least 5 sentences. I won't except 'later')

A tiny bit of godmodding will be accepted. i.e Rabbit can jump from the ground to the top of an eight story building.

Roleplayers
1. Wild-Cherry - Horse
2. Darth Extecute - Falcon
3. Jack of Light - Ape
4. Okami_Oni - White Tiger
5. Kaldorei - Rabbit
6. Ichi - Cheetah
7. Kuchiki - Poison Dart Frog
8. Thunder_fox - Fox
9. Wolf_girl - wolf
10. Trademark - lion
11. babyBear - Grizzly bear
12. Axel Revenge - Hyena
13. jewallac - snake
13. True Geek - Komodo Dragon (nice choice)

My character
Name: Kichi
Race: Japanese
Animal: Poison Dart Frog
Ability or Abilities: She has the ability to jump far distances and can control the poison on her skin. (She can chose when to be poison to the touch)
Appearance: Upload
Personality: She's very friendly and speaks her mind.
History: She doesn't remember much about her past, only up to age 10. Her parents acted like they didn't know what happened to her, and didn't tell her anything. Kichi began to feel the side effects at age 14, and struggled to control them. She wore gloves and jackets when she obtained them. Now, she wants to move out of her parents house, because they didn't tell her anything.

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Mar 9th, 2007 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:47 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name:
Aslyn Jae Donovan
*A.J*

Race:
Finlandian

Animal:
Horse

Ability or Abilities:
~ Speed ~
~ Heightened sight,hearing, and smell ~
~ Jumping skills ~
~ Incredible Kicking skill ~
~ Nails/tonails very strong, sharp, and hard ~

Appearance:

5'5 ft.
105 lbs
Slightly Tan
Vibrant chestnut colored eyes
Long, black hair, falling to her waist in a thick pony tail

Personality:

Quiet, Intelligent, Inquisitive, Sensitive, Loyal.

History:

' Take my hand, Aslyn. Lets go. We're going to be late. '
' Mommy...'
' Now stop. big girls don't cry. '

A set of three year old fingers are heald tentitivley clasped in the hands of the young child. A woman, in her lower twenties, pries them open and pulls her along. The child's arms are scarred, as visible when the mother takes her along. The little one has a pale, lifeless complexion. A deepset face. Eyes that carry dark bags beneath them. The girls soft cheeks are pink with anticipation as her young mother brings her in. She looks up, fighting back the tears that threaten to roll down her juvinile face as she is pulled along.

' Mommy...'

This time she is met with only an aggrivated sigh and a roll of her mothers tired green eyes. She used to have green eyes too. the woman knocks on a side door once in the building, leading down a long, narrow corridor. She silently whisks the child onward untill they are met by a doctor with an anxious smile.

' Well, hello Aslyn. Are you ready to go? '
he asks in a sappy tone.
The child whines softly, quietly.
' Good. '

The doctor lifts her up, and carries her into a large room with lifeless white walls, and puts on a white mask. he hands the child's mother a small set of robes to fit the young girl in, but she hands them to her daughter who she insists does it herself. After clumsily pulling the white, paper dress on she waits. Her mother exits, and collects a fee before leaving.
Then it begins.

Aslyn lives with her friend Jamie in the United States. She emancipated at 13, and used saved money to fly to meet a girl she had talked to extensivly online. Aslyn took great comfort in having someone there for her, and for a short while the two dated, but then soon after realized they where better as friends, and that Aslyn herself actually prefered men. They still live together, but as of recently Aslyn has been taking long excursions, and time to think about herself. Jamie knows about her ' qualities ' and advises her to keep them quiet, but Aslyn beleives there are others out there like herself, and wants to find them.

Also, She has been noting that strange people have been keeping an eye on her. she isn't sure who they are, and why, but it scares her, and she thinks she knows why they are there.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:27 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Justin Hart
Race: African American
Animal: Anaconda
Ability or Abilities: Able see body heat that enables him to see in the dark, extremely flexible due to him having no bones, body made out of pure muscle allowing heightened strength, (able to squeeze the life out of a 300 lbs man).

Appearance: About 5'5''; 130 lbs; dark skinned; black, curly hair; and deep brown eyes.

Personality: Since Justin is going through puberty, his emotions and personality are all out of whack. He has sever mood swings that cause him to be happy and friendly one moment and angry and mean the next.

History: Shortly after entering puberty, Justin noticed that his strength doubled. Every time he got mad and grabbed something, it crushed in his hands. That's why his dad's car door needed to be repaired.

He was able to see people in the dark by the temperature of their body and noticed that he was very flexible. He twisted his arm a full 360 degrees after a friend of his twisted his arm halfway around.

After that, people started to come after him. He knew it had to deal with his abilities so he told his parents that he was leaving because of that. Surprisingly, they told him they already knew and made an escape plan. Justin is now on the run from people he doesn't even know.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Mar 9th, 2007 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:34 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Ah, excellent.... *strokes/swivels hands*

Name: Mark Lancer

Race: (Will decide later)

Animal: Ape

Ability or Abilities: Can take huge amounts of damage before going down, and has super strength (can lift/stop about 1,500 lb)

Appearance: I'll post a picture when I can find a suitable one.

Personality: Very wise and intelligent, as well as cunning and unsparing. When his animal side is in full control he gets more "ME-SMASH!!!"ish.

History: As a boy, the government discovered his natural intelligence and thought would it would be like if his mind was matched by his physical strength. After many tests, he was released, seemingly unchanged. Then, when he was 20, they returned in an attempt to retest him. They discovered that he had attained strange abilities, so he lured his experimenters into a trap by posing as unconscious. When they fell into the trap, he tore them apart and escaped. Instead of returning to his old town, he went into a state of nomadic living. Moving from place to place, he carried his abilities with him in the hopes of better understanding them.

Last edited by Arcade Fire on Mar 9th, 2007 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:46 AM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Oh yeah.....this is my picture stick out tongue

Attachment: 231.jpg
This has been downloaded 124 time(s).

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:48 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

I'm ready to be the Komodo Dragon now!

Name:
Race: Korean (south)
Abilities: He is able to kill people by biting them and waiting 2 days, sometimes less, due to the bacteria in his mouth. Being reptilian, He also has enhanced strength, 120 lbs in each arm. Also he has a jaw which can open very wide in case he needs to swallow something bigger than a bowling ball.
Appearance: He has gray scales. He has a long snout with a mouth that opens widely, and can stretch widely open. His claws are about an inch long, on hands and feet. He has a small tail.
Personality: He likes to follow people weakened by his bite, constantly saying, "You're gonna die! Yeah, you're gonna die! I might even eat you!"

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:11 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Oh yeah.....this is my picture stick out tongue
pretty big grin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:24 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Thanks big grin

True Geek, where is your history?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:30 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Oh, right, history... I forgot my name, too... It's Iggy, short for Iguana, because his parents were too dumb to watch animal planet.
History: Rejected from his parents at the age of 0, Iggy was sent to a pet shop, and was bought as an exotic pet. The owner mysteriously disappeared a week later, and so did the pet. He escaped to a forest nearby, and raised himself there until he was 5. When he was 5, he found a school which accepted him, oddly enough. By the age of 15, he got a girlfriend, and he realized that wouldn't work out when they kissed, and the venom killed her.

Happy enough history? I know the name sucks, though.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 04:40 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Name: Gregory
Race: caucasian
Animal: Rhino
Ability or Abilities: Enhanced strength, able to lift (press) approximately two tons. Enhanced speed, can go from 0 mph to 75 within three seconds. His skin is thick, gray and very durable, easily able to stop a small-arms bullet at point-blank range.
Appearance: Tall (6'3), very broad-shouldered, he has a very intimidating build. Snout is medium length, with two horns protruding out.
Personality: Despite his large size, and abilities closely related to violence, He has a gentle heart, and is actually affraid of the dark. Uses a night-light.
History: As a child, Gregory was outcast by his peers, for being too big, and dumb. But he didn't mind so much, atleast noone ever picked on him. That was, except for his dad. You see, Gregory's father saw his son as being weak. An ex-military man, and a heavy drinker, Gregory's dad often kicked in his bedroom door at night, and beat him unmercifully. This went on untill Gregory became 15 years old. That night, the night of his birthday, Gregory's father busted in to once again vent his drunken fury upon poor Greg. Fearing for his life, Gregory fought back this time. His father ended up being tackled through the wall, his neck broken instantly. Horrified by what he'd done Greg decided to run away. Irrationally affraid that his dad will someday return to punish him, he always keeps a nightlight on.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 05:53 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by True Geek
I'm ready to be the Komodo Dragon now!

Name:
Race: Korean (south)
Abilities: He is able to kill people by biting them and waiting 2 days, sometimes less, due to the bacteria in his mouth. Being reptilian, He also has enhanced strength, 120 lbs in each arm. Also he has a jaw which can open very wide in case he needs to swallow something bigger than a bowling ball.
Appearance: He has gray scales. He has a long snout with a mouth that opens widely, and can stretch widely open. His claws are about an inch long, on hands and feet. He has a small tail.
Personality: He likes to follow people weakened by his bite, constantly saying, "You're gonna die! Yeah, you're gonna die! I might even eat you!"

I think you have missunderstood your animal, man..
The venom of a Komodo dragon is not fatal. It is extremely weak, and if lucky they succeed killing carrions with it.. What you're thinking of, is the bakteria that is caused from their mouth after the biting. An animal has no way of fighting back a bakteria, and therefore, they die. This is not doable on humans, considering the fact that we have advanced so high in medical research. Even though there'd be no cure (Doubly), if someone walked around infesting people with a sickness, a cure would be found briefly.

Your personality is odd. Considering what we do in this roleplay, you are doing the opposite. We are running from the goverment. You are walking around biting people to death "Look at me, I'm a mutated human/animal and I kill for the sake of it". That's about what you say. If we are as important to the goverment as we seem to be, there is no way you would last more than a day or two with that personality, before the goverment catch you.
Besides, if you follow someone for two days, claiming you will eat them, and that they will die, the police would find out pretty soon, and even though the bad guys do not get you, the police will. You are a lizard, not superman.. confused

I thought I should help.. Sorry if it turns out you take this the wrong way..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:01 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Donovan Churchil
Race: Scandinavian
Animal: Peregrine Falcon
Ability or Abilities:
* Lack normal gravity. Can move from one location to another one, almost like flying. (Capable of flying if I'm allowed)
* Perfect eye-vision (More effective than the sharpest of binoculars)
* The Peregrine Falcon possess a lot of strength, higher than a beast of that size should have.
* Donovan can obtain a high speed. High on the ground, even higher if jumping. Highest, when jumping from higher grounds to lower.
* No animal is faster than a diving Peregrine Falcon.)
* (Not sure if this is an ability) He often seem to attract birds to his location.
Appearance:
(Without the sword. The clothes look about the same, though)
(please log in to view the image)
Personality:
Crazy, Quiet, Intelligent, Helpful and a little bit Lazy.
History:
Donovan origin from U.S, but grew in the scandinavian countries where he lived with a nomad family. At the age of 15, he traveled to the U.S in order to build up a life of his own.
Until that specific day, Donovan was nothing but a normal human being. His weight shifted. His sight went out of control. He no longer was the common human being he once were. Changes happened from that day and forward, all till' this very day. Changes continue to happen too.
Donovan lives by himself in a little house out in the wild. Due his abilities, he believe he'd rarely get accepted.
Recently, he have suffered increasing pain in his body at random times. The feeling that big changes is to happen.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 10:52 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Blah, you all took the good ones, now I can't think of an animal. ><

I'll post a character sheet later once I think up an animal [which I hardly think I can do now..]

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 12:53 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Spider! Sharky! Manatee!! eek!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 12:56 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Turtle! Crab! Monkey! Weasle! Rat!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 01:04 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Mongoose would be kewl yes

...lol, still laughing over a manatee..stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:03 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Mongoose would be kewl yes

...lol, still laughing over a manatee..stick out tongue

If I only knew what it was.. blink

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:06 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Spirit binder would..Florida is crawling with them...er. Swimming.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:11 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Turtle is a cool idea.

What if someone chose cow?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 10:10 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Alice Humain

Race:
Swedish

Animal:
Rabbit

Ability or Abilities:
Jumping really high
Running really fast

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Personality:
Jumpy, scared, careful, shy, terrible memory (Read history) silent and sleeps a lot.

History:
She had a happy upgrowth, most of the time. As a little baby girl, she was abandoned by her family. In her opinion, it was the best thing that could ever happen. As an orphan, a family accepted her. A family that in her opinion were the best family in the world.

She has a baby brother that she love more than anything in the world. Ever since she was a little kid, she have enjoyed wearing over-sized clothing, usualy clothing from her older brothers.

Around her 17th birthday, her powers started to evolve. She first noticed it in an accident at home, when she was playing around with her little brother. She unexpected leaped straight up into the roof, hitting her head hard. This caused her memory issues and she spoke very little to people after the accident. Not even her family heard her talk often. Doctors said her head injury never caused any problem with her speaking. Some doctors said she decided not to talk a lot anymore, while others said she injured a specific part of her mind that was unreachable with modern medical equipment.

Despite her memory issues and her quiet current self, she is still a very happy girl. However, as well, after the accident she turned both shy and into a coward. When danger approaches, she often found different hidingspots. Her four year old brother has more courage than Alice.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 10:55 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote