KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4

Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaRtH_mCnAztY

Angry Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4

i dont know why every1 is so obsessed with the rumored matrix 4, there will never be anotherone... atleast not with the same actors(Keanu Reeves said no way for Matrix 4). And after Revolutions, who wants a forth peace of s##t?!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:26 AM
DaRtH_mCnAztY is currently offline Click here to Send DaRtH_mCnAztY a Private Message Find more posts by DaRtH_mCnAztY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

neo is not dead for one hting because u see what he cans see when hes being carries away by that bug thing

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:23 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

that isn't proof that Neo isn't dead, because we aren't seeing through his eyes

however...i believe that he is, infact, not dead, because...
1) Neo's body is glowing, as is was not glowing before. Only things running or having machine code through them glow.
2) His body, as well as the funerary barge like machine, glow in a distinctive shape, that of a lotus blossoming. Lotus blossom is symbolic of mans' struggles in society coming to an end as he achieves spiritual enlightenment or deification.
3) many cultures and legends have the hero, after his death, floated away on a barge or raft to return when the nation is in trouble again.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:27 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

Re: Neo's dead! there will never be a Matrix 4

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DaRtH_mCnAztY
i dont know why every1 is so obsessed with the rumored matrix 4, there will never be anotherone... atleast not with the same actors(Keanu Reeves said no way for Matrix 4). And after Revolutions, who wants a forth peace of s##t?!

ok revolutions so wasnt shit roll eyes (sarcastic) you just didnt get it, I think it would ruin the TRILOGY if they would make a fourth but hell why not lets just screw it cool

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:41 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I saw Smith kill Neo. I dunno... maybe I was watching a different movie. wink And if I'm thinking straight, Neo is mortal. So when someone kills him, he's dead. I don't remember where they said if something's glowing, it's alive.

After Revolutions, they won't be able to get a fourth greenlit. Hell, I'd be surprised if we see another Wachowski movie.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:15 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

"Neo is dead"...

That's what they want you to think stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:21 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Look, there will be no fourth movie!

Get the hell over it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 10:06 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!!!YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!TRY SEARCHING THE WEB FOR ONCE!!!!
freakin idiot gosh..

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:29 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Why don't you just accept the fact that there's not going to be a fourth movie?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Originally posted by thematrixmaster
freakin idiot gosh..

This coming from the person that thinks people dont have the right to post their opinion unless its the same as his.

I hate to be blunt but, shut the hell up and stop posting crap.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:54 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by thematrixmaster
freakin idiot gosh..

I'd say you might want to consider the possibility that some people have different opinions and preferences than your own. Calm down and please don't type in caps lock, that means you are yelling thats why its not considered polite to speak in caps lock.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:20 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

well so..rry d o double g

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:58 AM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

its just that korri doesnt like anybodies threads except hers

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:58 AM
Peach
mordrem

Could you PLEASE use the edit button instead of always double-posting?!

And you, judging Korri, who you don't know a damn thing about? Sorry, that doesn't fly. What she doesn't like is stupid, inane threads about shit that was discussed and laid to rest MONTHS ago. There will not be a Matrix 4. Get over yourself. It's not going to happen.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:41 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

but....how sure are WE that there isn't going to BE a fourth movie? hmmm....huh

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:18 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

look the point is.. honestly nobody knows what is going to happen, probably not a fourth movie because that would ruin the concept for the TRI*logy, if you don't understand the movie in full why don't you watch it again, the circle is round, every begining has an end (as that is the quote most used for the promotion of revos) normally, the end means it's over.

Capiche say no more, whats done is done. Maybe you should consider browsing the forums a bit more as alot of all the stuff ur saying right now has been said already by someone else, so unless you come with a good article that supports ur opinion, don't post anything about this subject again coz everybody will get fed up with you.

* Trilogy>

n : a set of three literary or dramatic works related in subject or theme

>Trios: Greek word for three
pirate raver smart

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:12 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

well then why does it say where neo is dead at the very end..

Sati:Do You Think We Will Ever See Him Again?
Oracle:I Suspect So....Someday

So Therefore That Must Mean Something...But I Will Go No Further..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:41 PM
Fëanor

Originally posted by Clavis
look the point is.. honestly nobody knows what is going to happen, probably not a fourth movie because that would ruin the concept for the TRI*logy, if you don't understand the movie in full why don't you watch it again, the circle is round, every begining has an end (as that is the quote most used for the promotion of revos) normally, the end means it's over.

Capiche say no more, whats done is done. Maybe you should consider browsing the forums a bit more as alot of all the stuff ur saying right now has been said already by someone else, so unless you come with a good article that supports ur opinion, don't post anything about this subject again coz everybody will get fed up with you.

* Trilogy>

n : a set of three literary or dramatic works related in subject or theme

>Trios: Greek word for three
pirate raver smart
while you are correct in your definition of what a trilogy is and i firmly believe every word you say...yet that great big money making machine we know as hollywood is a finicky beast

god forbid should some hack staff writer for a major motion picture studio decides to do a....PREQUEL dun dun dunnnnnnnnn *gasps*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:55 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Styles

I hope they do not make any ****ing more Matrix movies....

The third one was so hyped but such a big let down.

Really the first one was good and the second had great physical action...

3 was boring, dull, annoying and just plain stupid... Matrix blows.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:10 PM
Jedi Styles is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

i don't think there should be any more - the first was brilliant and everyone loved it and after that (as Jedi Styles said ^^) there was just a big hyp over the others and they didn't really so all that one ... i think it's best they stop now!! messed

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:01 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote