KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Obscure yet cool characters from movies

Obscure yet cool characters from movies
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Obscure yet cool characters from movies

One of my favorites the Humanoid creatures from Beastmaster which enveloped people and stripping them to bones.

http://youtu.be/52-NNLCyOEA

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 10:20 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Obscure yet cool characters from movies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
One of my favorites the Humanoid creatures from Beastmaster which enveloped people and stripping them to bones.

From today's Cracked article, I have acquired an appreciation for this guy in Harry Potter:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 05:39 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Haha, I always loved that scene. PoA was easily the best movie of the series and it's because it would have little scenes like that which managed to perfectly convey the magic and strangeness of the wizarding world.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 05:57 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Good article. Boromir got cheated.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 07:16 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

[B]One of my favorites the Humanoid creatures from Beastmaster which enveloped people and stripping them to bones.

Beastmaster is a guilty fav of mine.

I wouldn't say he was an obscure character but I thought it was always a shame that in Aliens Resurrection, Michael Wincott's character (leader of the space pirates/smugglers) died too soon.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 07:03 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Agreed on Wincott's character too. Of course, Wincott is a likeable rogue, so I always want him to survive.

In retrospect, those strange batlike beings in the Beastmaster never did get explored much.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 03:04 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I didn't mean Beastmaster was Obscure I meant the Creatures that people into consumed people down to bones were obscure in the Beastmaster.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 04:48 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

LOVED that article on Cracked. Best site ever. smile

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 05:31 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Not obscure, but I really dug Billy Zane as The Collector in Demon Knight. He didn't get enough credit.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 02:36 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

those things were pretty badass!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 03:27 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 03:33 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Seraph from Matrix Reloaded

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 05:57 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Guy Pearce's cameo "Veteran" character at the end of The Road.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 12:01 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Seraph from Matrix Reloaded

Let me elaborate
First time we saw seraph he casually fights neo just to make sure who he was a neo who was just shown to be a good enough fighter to beat almost 100 smiths senseless.
Them we find out he the bodyguard of a person alot of people want dead or want to steal her "sight", amongthgthe merovengian whos a program trafficker with vampires and other creatures among his ranks and that he was also at the top of these creatures and may may not haveactually had wings! Named after the most powerful of Angel type and known as wingless in the matrix world.

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 03:45 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asher Deep

Dustin Moskowitz portrayed by Joe Mazello in The Social Network. I think he was awesome. Adding a little bit of weird humour to intense scenes.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 06:12 PM
Asher Deep is currently offline Click here to Send Asher Deep a Private Message Find more posts by Asher Deep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote