KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Heroic Age

The Heroic Age
Started by: HueyFreeman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

The Heroic Age

Not sure if a thread was created yet but now that siege is over I wanted to get everyones thoughts on some of the comics coming out for the heroic age. I am happy we will see the return of characters like helmut zemo and kang the conquerer but less than optimistic about Bendis in charge of the main avengers title as well as Ed Brubaker returning helmut to a one-note villian again.

Attachment: age.jpg
This has been downloaded 286 time(s).

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 15th, 2010 07:31 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: The Heroic Age

Liked this cover

Attachment: the-future-of-the-avengers-20100513044043293.jpg
This has been downloaded 348 time(s).

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 15th, 2010 07:38 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

yea that cover is awesome^

hopefully the heroic age is better then siege...cuz marvel failed pretty hard with that one

Old Post May 15th, 2010 04:33 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Event as a whole wasn't bad, I liked it.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 04:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

true...the end was lacking lol...hows that...they could have explained alot more about sentry too.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 04:51 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Marvel's not done with him yet, most likely. This whole Angel of Death thing needs to be explored further.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 05:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

i agree completely....maybe that is what bendis is doing...he will suprise us all during the heroic age with sentry or something...hopefully lol

it would make alot of sense if he did do something like that

maybe seige was just the beinging...one can hope

Old Post May 15th, 2010 05:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the heroic i hope will be good.. i will be buying most of the issues

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 15th, 2010 07:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

so now that siege is over, does this mean the end of events for awhile? is the universe going to go back to mostly people just doing their own thing?

Old Post May 15th, 2010 07:50 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Woot Zemo is back!

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 09:34 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I will miss Dark Reign sad And registration act...

Old Post May 15th, 2010 11:52 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Marvel's not done with him yet, most likely. This whole Angel of Death thing needs to be explored further.

Angel of death??

hmmmmm maybe Ghost Rider could beat the shit outta of Sentry

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
so now that siege is over, does this mean the end of events for awhile? is the universe going to go back to mostly people just doing their own thing?

Well some of the characters have been doing their own thing during Siege

Punisher, X-men...

Last edited by Kazenji on May 16th, 2010 at 09:54 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2010 09:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

I imagine that there will be crossovers and multiple title spanning, MU threats. I also imagine that the only difference between now and before is that event comics simply won't be labelled an "event" yet will still contain just as much hype.....

.....but that's just cynical old me smile

Old Post May 16th, 2010 04:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Why can't they go back with the individual story books. I'm fed up with all those events. I'd like some issues to be able to stand alone and not to have to fit in a major ark to make sence.
Things were dimplier and prettier back then..wink

Old Post May 16th, 2010 06:52 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Is anyone else disappointed that Romita Jr. will be drawing the new Avengers series?

I know people like his art, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out why.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 09:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I will miss Dark Reign sad And registration act...

Me too

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Is anyone else disappointed that Romita Jr. will be drawing the new Avengers series?

I know people like his art, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out why.

Yeah his artwork sucks IMO

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 16th, 2010 10:30 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

What is heroic age? And what does it mean for the only series is kinda follow, xmen?

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:52 PM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

well its kinda like the exiting out of siege/dark reign and back to the way things were. Hence "The Heroic Age"

I Hope the avengers will be good!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:58 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Seems like Kang is back fighting against the Avengers, I hope is big stuff.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 18th, 2010 09:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifinut

since they got rid of the registration act, does that mean civil war was all for nothing?

Old Post May 19th, 2010 12:32 AM
scifinut is currently offline Click here to Send scifinut a Private Message Find more posts by scifinut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote