KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Knowledge

Knowledge
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Knowledge

here are a series of audiofiles by a guy called Jonathon. he discusses a lot of things. worth a listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0IOFAbIJPw

good video

i think even skeptics like jaden would enjoy these audiofiles.

enjoy

let me know what you think

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 06:38 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Knowledge

Does he have a last name, or is he some pretentious ass-hat like Cher, Madonna, Prince and Bono?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or Robtard.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 07:25 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Or Robtard.

Robtard has a last name; it's MacSchlonglong. Grandfather was Scottish.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 09:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

so did you watch the videos?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 07:29 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm off on holiday for a week so I'll definitely give them a listen at some point soon.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 10:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I listened to part 1.

It was boring and he's quite pompous. The clip was much too pretentious. He goes on and on about how smart he is for understanding...in general.

I do not know of one person that has watched a single conspiracy documentary and then started calling others "sheeple." The only type that does that are those weirdos that spend hours upon hours over conspiracy stuffs. Then, they start to call people sheeple when someon gawks at them.

Case in point: I call everyone who buys Apple products "sheeple" because they are buying an inferiorly featured product for too much money...but I actually earn my living through technology.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 08:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by dadudemon
I listened to part 1.

It was boring and he's quite pompous. The clip was much too pretentious. He goes on and on about how smart he is for understanding...in general.

I do not know of one person that has watched a single conspiracy documentary and then started calling others "sheeple." The only type that does that are those weirdos that spend hours upon hours over conspiracy stuffs. Then, they start to call people sheeple when someon gawks at them.

Case in point: I call everyone who buys Apple products "sheeple" because they are buying an inferiorly featured product for too much money...but I actually earn my living through technology.

he doesnt go on about how smart he is. in fact he left the internet a couple of years ago because he thinks its poison. all he is doing is trying to help.

and if you go on conspiracy forums you will here the word sheep alot. thats what he is refering to.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 04:03 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano

and if you go on conspiracy forums you will here the word sheep alot. thats what he is refering to.

And they say it without realising the irony.

Amusing isn't it?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 10:10 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

thats why this guy is very interesting to listen to. he appeals to all and is very clued up.

he may say some things you disagree with but that's ok. there is a torrent with his audio files on. they are very long in total but worth listening to for sure.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 01:08 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
. The clip was much too pretentious.

Ha, called it. Damn, Robtard is awesome.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 01:12 AM
Deano

pretentious, meaning i cant really be bother to listen to the clips so will make up an excuse not to

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 05:19 PM
Bardock42

...it hurts to listen to...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 03:45 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the pain will subside

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 07:24 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't...He actually is really difficult to listen to...I'm just wondering if the conspiracy is actually the fact that his voice is designed to manipulate people's brains.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 01:38 AM
Deano

its not difficult really.

what is he manipulating people to do? he may seem like another david icke alex jones but think about it for a second

he doesn't sell books or videos, he isnt getting money, he isnt even on youtube anymor or even the internet anymore. as he states it is poisonous.

with religion you can see the manipulation, and even with david icke and alex jones you could say they are doing it for the money.

i just see this jonathan guy as someone who is clued up(or thinks he is) and decided to share his experiences.

alot of what he says might make perfect sense to you and allow you to see the world differentl...., some of it might seem a bit out there and preachy but thats ok. take of it what you will.

hopefully people will have a bit more of a listen past part 1 and give further feedback

Last edited by Deano on Jan 27th, 2011 at 04:13 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 04:08 PM