KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » OST New Trailer!!

OST New Trailer!!
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

OST New Trailer!!

So excited!! smile

ohmygoodies, XD

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 10:20 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Has Barbossa gone to the law? He's wearing an official-looking hat - and that very short shot of the white wig being pulled off - him? Jack?

The fresh-faced boy who said "You're killing her," about the mermaid, reminds me very much of Will.

But "I am a bad man," from Blackbeard... that was awesome.

Although, I couldn't understand one word Penelope Cruz said, but that'll be better when it's as loud as it needs to be.

This is the first time I'm actually excited about this movie.

Keith Richards returns!!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 06:43 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i couldnt understand her either. i was thinking "im a mermaid, jack" but i went back and it sounded nothing like that...

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:49 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I checked the imdb page for it, there were already quotes from the trailers. Jack asks, "What do we need for the fountain?" and Angelica [Cruz] says, "A Mermaid, Jack." So they probably have to sacrifice a mermaid in order to use the fountain.

I can't believe how into it I feel!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 08:17 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrabella

I really like it but it feels weird at the same time because they basically replaced some non-returning characters with different versions of the same (Phil and Syrena standing in for Will and Elisabeth, Groves standing in for Norrington). First, they said they`ll make Jack-based movies because he is the reason why POTC is popular, so they got rid of bunch of big and smaller characters. But OST brought the same type of characters only different names and actors. So the point is?

That said, this doesn`t seem to be focused on the new young couple (thank God!) since they didn`t get character posters, so I assume they are secondary to the new trio Jack-Angelica-Barbossa and the villain. Which is a huge bonus in my book cause J-A-B have great chemistry, well Johnny has great chemistry with Jeffrey and Penelope (Blow) and it shines in trailers as well.

I love the return of colors, after dreary, gray AWE that didn`t even feel like Caribbean and I like the change of setting (Jack comes to London).

Sad about Barbossa`s leg. sad

Blackbeard looks great and happy to see Captain Teague.

Overall, looks like tons of fun so I can`t wait. I`m very excited that Jack is now going to be a bone fide romantic lead so it`s a nice change.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 11:57 PM
Sparrabella is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrabella a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrabella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Clever they used a book as the basis of the screenplay. Hope it doesn't get, as Depp put it about At World's End, subplotty.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 07:05 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuttyNik

This is looking really good, not long to wait now...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 08:53 PM
NuttyNik is currently offline Click here to Send NuttyNik a Private Message Find more posts by NuttyNik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote