KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Queen of Edenia, Sindel

The Queen of Edenia, Sindel
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Queen of Edenia, Sindel

(please log in to view the image)

Sindel. Mother to Kitana and Queen of Edenia.

With her infamous hair and a scream that can put even the greatest opera star to shame, she deserves her respect thread.

Origin: Edenian
Height: Unknown
Weight: Ditto
Hair: White with a black stripe down the middle
Eyes: White
Family: Jerrod, husband (deceased, killed by Shao Kahn), Kitana, daughter, Shao Kahn, former husband (Sindel committed suicide rather than be married to him)
Fighting Styles: Zha Chuan and Fu Jou Pai
Primary Weapon: Kwan Do, her hair
Portrayed By: Lia Montelogo (Mortal Kombat 3, Ultimate and Trilogy), Musetta Vander (second film)
Bio:

Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate/Trilogy

Mortal Kombat Deception

Although Onaga had returned from the dead, he did not reinhabit his original body. Sincel and Jade found his sarcophagus opened. His body remained, but the armor was missing. Strangely, the hieroglyphics in his tomb were similar to an ancient Edenian language. She discovered an incantation, inscribed by Onaga's holy men, that was intended to transport his soul back into its original body. As she was memorizing the spell, Onaga emerged from the shadows.

Onaga could have defeated both Jade and Sindel, but instead he took sadistic pleasure in unleashing Kitana against them. He was a fool. Jade held off Kitana while Sindel thrust her Kwan Dao into the heart of the corpse. As she screamed the ancient incantation, Onaga's soul leapt from Reptile's body into its intended vessel. The corpse came to life and cried in agony as the Kwan Dao prevented its heart from reforming. Sindel held the blade firmly in place as Onaga returned to the cold sleep of death.

With the Dragon King defeated, the realms were safe and Sindel's daughter, Kitana, was free from his spell. May Edenia know peace once more.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon Ending

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 11:52 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Sindel was okay.

laughing out loud She should become a professional singer one day.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 11:58 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

If Sindel became a professional singer, almost 3/4 of the people in the US would be deaf.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 12:28 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Because this was too good not to be added..

Old Post May 10th, 2011 05:22 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

That one scene put even Wesker's fight scenes to shame. Kitana's mama took a level up in mass murder after being powered up by Shang's soul. Only Sonya and (gasp!) Johnny survived that epic nut-stomping.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 08:19 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Didn't they all know that they were up against the "Bride with White Hair"?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post May 11th, 2011 02:09 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
That one scene put even Wesker's fight scenes to shame. Kitana's mama took a level up in mass murder after being powered up by Shang's soul. Only Sonya and (gasp!) Johnny survived that epic nut-stomping.

That's because no one nut-stomps people better than Johnny, and he's in love in Sonya.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 11th, 2011 12:00 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

That scene was both badass and stupid. Sindel was awesome but it is ridiculous how she solos the entire team. I also don't get how Sub Zero died...perhaps his suit ****ed up on him rofl.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 12th, 2011 03:52 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Sindel owns.

QQJade didn't deserve that.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 24th, 2011 08:25 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

With MK 2011 Sindel took a major level in badass.

I agree with Zack Fair that it was quite "cheap" to kill off all those fighters in that way.

Especially 'cause before the bad guys lost pretty much every single fight (and how freakin' STRIKER managed to beat Kintaro and Ermac is totally bejond me).

MK 2011 is a great game, but story mode did a really bad job showing us an accurate "power tier" of the chars (for example Smoke defeated Sektor without much trouble in his chapter, and then got totally stomped by the Cyber Ninja in Nightwolf's one).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 12:46 PM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Not any hair moves...<.< That disappoints me. Still a cool video though.

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 01:22 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well she holds Nightwolf in place with her hair until his ultimate attack destroys them both..

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 01:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

The "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark" of the MK universe is truly most powerful than ever in MK 2011, and all her powers (scream, levitation, self-moving hairs, etc.) are back in gameplay.

And about "nut stomping"... During her X-Ray she kicks the groin of her opponents :P

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 03:29 PM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I just wish you could do more with her while levitating besides that little aerial fireball of hers. erm I simply make myself an easy flying target whenever I dare levitate..

Maybe it's just me, but her scream attack special in the new game doesn't seem to have as much range as it did in MK3/Ultimate MK3/MK Trilogy, but I guess that's where her enhanced special of that move comes in hand.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 01:43 AM