KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » NEW Global Warming Hoax DOCUMENTARY

NEW Global Warming Hoax DOCUMENTARY
Started by: New Documentary

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
New Documentary

Arrow NEW Global Warming Hoax DOCUMENTARY

Every Global Warming prediction has proven to be science fiction! Thats the film's tag-line. I hadn't heard of it, and it was released online only two months ago at...

www[dot]TheBoyWhoCriedWarming[dot]com

It is FREE to watch and it had intrigued me, so I gave it a go, here's my review: Best One Yet
This new feature length documentary “The Boy Who Cried Warming” approaches the subject of Climate Change from a more scientific point of view than previous films on the subject. The film evaluates on many of the common held misconceptions associated with Global Warming, offers a scientific overview of Carbon Dioxide on our planet, and takes an in depth look at various Carbon Trading legislation and its potential negative effects on the economies of the world.

What makes this film truly unique is the fact that it offers new interplanetary data on the topic of climate change. Also unique to “The Boy Who Cried Warming” is that the story of the film runs parallel to the Aesop fable “The Boy Who Cried Wolf.” This is shown through the movie to portray that the shepherds of global warming most known are usually those who cry the loudest and make the boldest predictions. This film will strikes the perfect informational and entertainment balance, and proves to be a truly pivotal message as science itself hangs in peril.

I really enjoyed this movie, and its very well made. I'm interested to hear some of your reviews.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 05:14 AM
New Documentary is currently offline Click here to Send New Documentary a Private Message Find more posts by New Documentary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote