KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Outlaw Star RP

Outlaw Star RP
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Outlaw Star RP

Opening Theme : "Through the Night" by Masahiko Arimachi

Ending Theme :

"Hiru no Tsuki" (Dark Moon) by Arai Akino (eps 1-13)
"Tsuki no Ie" (House of the Moon) by Arai Akino (eps 14-26)

ok you all know the rules so lets do this thing!

Melfina opened her eyes and looked out at the ship's deck. Today was the day the new crew would arrive. She was so nervouse. What would they think of here in this stupid glass chamber. If she didnt have to link up with the ship then she'd never have to be in this thing... Or naked for that matter. Anyways, she closed her eyes and linked up with the cameras. 'Where are they? They're all late."

((for more info on melfina's chamber go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melfina#Melfina ))

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:35 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Suddenly, the door opened and a dark figure came in... he was tall, 6'3, with broad shoulders and strong body. He was caped, and was wearing black & gray armor. He looked up at the camera.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:41 PM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen walked onboard and looked around and found elfino "wow! sorry" jacen said coering his eyes with hands and blushed

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:41 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Melfina blushed and shook her head, her voice sounding over the speakers in the ship. "No it's ok. I'm suppose to be like this. I'm the navigator Melfina, welcome aboard Jacen." Wow, like that wasn't weird enough.... Like these people have never seen an android before.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:45 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Rex sat at the pub with his gang of misfits. He was the only one with real combat training. All the others were either too stupid or too selfish to actually to get work done. After the last raid Rex had done, he had lost his combat trained lackeys. "To Papa Bear and Tiny," Rex held up a shot glass to the others. They all raised their glasses and tipped them together. "They were the only ones who could get something done," He finished. The misfits glared at him angrily. "What? You all know I'm right." Rex finished his shot and slammed it on the table. "So... We got any trade ships leaving the planet soon?" One pirate asked.
"As a matter of fact we do," Rex answered. "There's a small ship... It has a android in it that controls all of the parts. With that kind of tech, our ship would be unstoppable by any other ship.... Except for capital ships."

Last edited by android217 on Mar 13th, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:46 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Riveroll started walking around the ship, and found Jacen and Melfina.
"Greetings... you must be Melfina. And you are...?"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:47 PM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hi im jacen the mechanic, sorry i didn't relise you were the android your so relastic" jacen said moving towards melfina and begun poking and prodding her "so real, so smooth," jacen commented as he poked her and then he lifted up her arms and put his ear against her shoulder "so quiet, whoever built you knew their stuff" jacen said as he examinned her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:53 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

!!!!! Oh dear... Was he suppose to touch her like that? I mean he wouldnt normal humans but... Ok so maybe it was ok... He is the mechanic after all. "Thank you. I'm sure she would have loved to hear you say that. I can cook and taste as well. It's almost like I'm human." When he lifted h er out to listen to her shoulder she covered herself with her hands. "It's nice to meet you Jacen. Did you see any others on your way in?" Sh ejumped and looked to Riveroll. "Oh... H-hello."Quickly she crawled back into her chamber where she was warm and atleast halfway covered.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:10 PM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

"Nobody else has arrived." Riveroll said. "Believe me, I would know."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:13 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"So how do you plan on attacking this android?" Another asked. Rex chuckled before answering. "We don't have any money for any full scale cloaking device. But we do have one that will cover us from radar. The only thing we have to worry about is if someone looked out a window or ran a thermal scan." The pirates looked at him without enthusiasm. "My sources say the crew is brand new. They won't know every crook and nanny to fight us with."

"Who are your sources?" A female asked. "How do you know they're credible?"
"Trust me. I know these people better than their parents. My source happens to be a dock worker where the junker is. He peeked around and found out the crew is a bunch of newbies... Not much different then the lot of you. But the only problem is the android in the ship.. He'll be a problem."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:18 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

android is a she))

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:24 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((nook and cranny not crook and nanny -_- twit ^_^ ))

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:25 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

but he doesnt no that

its a movie crook and nanny

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:25 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen looked at the other man "extremely fasinating, she can taste!" jacen said to the other man then wondered, maybe i overdid it, he wasnt used to treating andoids exactly like humans, however well he treated them normally he alays thought them superior to humans in many aspects bu never thought of them as equal

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:28 PM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

"That's impressive indeed..." He said, wondering how many other special qualities did the android have.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:30 PM
DangerousBeauty

Melfina laughed and looked out at the two. "I have emotions and feeling in my body as well. Now, let me explain things to you. I can hear you in almost every room. If you want privacy then turn the com off on the wall. There are cameras in the hallways and doorways."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:31 PM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

"Yes, I've noticed," Riveroll said, a little impaciently. He turned to Jacen and whispered on his ear: *I doubt this android knows how valuable she really is...*

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:36 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"interesting," jacen saiid tapping a camera

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 12:42 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Buster you pay the tab, I'll go get the ship ready for the raid. That android will be ours soon," Rex told the pirates. "Come on ya twits." Buster waited for Rex and the others to leave. As soon as the doors closed and they were out of site, Buster raised his pistol and aimed at the bartender.

Rex walked down the crowded street with his misfits. Gunshots could be heard behind them. "Damn it Buster... You were only supposed to pay the tab," Rex cursed out loud. "We're gonna leave him." The other pirates didn't try to argue. Buster was their least favorite crew member. The pirates arrived at their ship and awaited for their prey to lift off.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 02:54 AM
DangerousBeauty

Melfin flinched when he tapped the camer. "Please dont do that... My eye is connected to the cameras." She smiled happily and blinked a couple of times. With each blink the camera locations would change. "Hmm... We still have a lot of people needing to board along with our captain... They better hurry."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 04:19 AM