KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » DVDs

DVDs
Started by: TitanicFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TitanicFTW

DVDs

I keep putting the DVD in, but its not playing? What should I do, I've made sure it is plugged in but all that happens is it makes a load beep and then nothing sad I'm so scared incase my house explodes because I've let the oven on! I'm not moving until the DVD starts working, the man at the store assured me that it was a working DVD when I paid for it so I don't see why it would not work, unless that man at the store lied to me? Do you really think a man could lie to me about a DVD? I don't think he was that kind of man, He seemed like a fairly nice man, you know the type, he will always hold the door open for you? He wasn't too sore on the eyes either if you catch my drift wink Anyway look at my rambling on, I don't mean to waste your time but sometimes I like to talk! Especially when I'm at a dinner party, they never shut me up, normally I just drink a little bit too much wine.

Oh well, nice talking. CYA

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 09:27 AM
TitanicFTW is currently offline Click here to Send TitanicFTW a Private Message Find more posts by TitanicFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TitanicFTW

Nvm, It works now, DVD was the wrong way up

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 09:28 AM
TitanicFTW is currently offline Click here to Send TitanicFTW a Private Message Find more posts by TitanicFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Wow.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2011 10:52 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote