KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Demon's Vessel OOC

Demon's Vessel OOC
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Demon's Vessel OOC

The Demon's Vessel

A high school student who is in a great high school with many friends and very talented his hit with sudden senses and becomes something he never thought he would be

One night he sleeps and lingers in his dreams and a dark voice talks to him

"You feel a sense of unease and angst its because i chose you. You are my vessel and you will be my ticket to a new world of justice destroying those who causes horrible things to this world and you will help me!

"Me taking out those who corrupt and poison this world I'm in"

"Hmmm why do you want a world anew?"

"Lets just say i'm tired of those who cause us to be fearful those who inflict pain or even has the drive to kill someone for there own greedy reason I've had enough with these sadist bastards."

"I'm glad your here on board with me"

He awakens from this dream

Now the game works as this You can be This characters friend, enemy, ally, or police officer or authority figure the goal is to stop this guy I'm basically a vigilante that causes harm to the villains of earth think of my character as Kira from death note (Except not using a notebook and actually killing them himself) This character is possessed by a Demon who has a sense for justice (Big Contradiction) and does not want to be a demon so he possess a boy on earth to resolve crimes The school that he goes to is mainly where shamans, Itako's, Dao-shi's,Free Jiang-si's,Ainu's,Monk's and other Spiritualistic occupations
these can be allies or enemies

Shamans: Have the to integrate a spirit in limbo they usually have a partner ghost to aid them they can also put them in items such as swords or staffs

Itako's: Being sort of like shamans except they can't integrate with ghost they can ghost from the afterlife to protect herself she cast hexes and curses

Dao-shi's: These are corpse puppeteers they control corpses with talisman's and charms these corpses are known as Jiang-si

Free Jiang-si's: These are corpses usually controlled by Dao-shi but lives on through a a talisman that lets them move on their own this talisman is scarred on their body for life so they can live they can't feel pain

Ainu's: People who can control nature spirits these spirits are given to them at birth these spirits represent an element and there Ainu use them to give them an elemental edge such as ice attacks, flame attacks, earth attacks, etc

Monks: Monks an evil enemy to the boy possessed they want to purify the boy and exorcise the deomn from his body they have barrier skills and powerful seals and spells

Agent Angel(Starry this is you): An angel who's sole duty is to hunt down demons to make sure they don't cause havoc on earth though a different way than the monks she works with Demon hunters on the job adversary to the possessed boy

Demon Hunters: They all look into the dark arts to get rid of and vanquish demons to make the world a better place another enemy to the possessed boy

Character Sheet

Name
Alignment
Height
Weight
Personality
Occupation
Appearance

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 01:00 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Morihito Hoshike

Alignment: Vigilante

Height: 5,9

Weight: 165 lbs

Personality: Usually laid back sick of crimes always seems powerless at time when he sees crime on the streets he can also be very lazy but mostly he is humble and always tries his best to do his best

Bio: Morihito was young when he found out he can see spirits but the thing was that's all he was able to do he felt powerless in his school knowing the others had special powers while he had nothing to their abilities until now.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Demon

Name: Hitoigari

Personality: Hates being a demon tries his best to do right wants to be better than the demons he knows smart, brash, and harsh he still has a kind heart

Bio: Died when he was young he was a powerful warlord who had a tendency to burn villages down he loved fire a pyromaniac he then came into realization on what he did knowing what he did and saw the ways of his crimes and to amend his sins wishes to help the earth

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 01:18 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Oh my bad Itako's can also possess people with the ghost they call as well

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 01:22 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Enemies to me are

Enemy Shamans
Enemy Itako
Enemy Dao-Shi
Enemy Jiang-Si
Enemy Ainu's
Monks
Agent Angel
Demon Hunters
Police
Authority's

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 01:27 AM
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

Re: Demon's Vessel OOC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
The Demon's Vessel

A high school student who is in a great high school with many friends and very talented his hit with sudden senses and becomes something he never thought he would be

One night he sleeps and lingers in his dreams and a dark voice talks to him

"You feel a sense of unease and angst its because i chose you. You are my vessel and you will be my ticket to a new world of justice destroying those who causes horrible things to this world and you will help me!

"Me taking out those who corrupt and poison this world I'm in"

"Hmmm why do you want a world anew?"

"Lets just say i'm tired of those who cause us to be fearful those who inflict pain or even has the drive to kill someone for there own greedy reason I've had enough with these sadist bastards."

"I'm glad your here on board with me"

He awakens from this dream

Now the game works as this You can be This characters friend, enemy, ally, or police officer or authority figure the goal is to stop this guy I'm basically a vigilante that causes harm to the villains of earth think of my character as Kira from death note (Except not using a notebook and actually killing them himself) This character is possessed by a Demon who has a sense for justice (Big Contradiction) and does not want to be a demon so he possess a boy on earth to resolve crimes The school that he goes to is mainly where shamans, Itako's, Dao-shi's,Free Jiang-si's,Ainu's,Monk's and other Spiritualistic occupations
these can be allies or enemies

Shamans: Have the to integrate a spirit in limbo they usually have a partner ghost to aid them they can also put them in items such as swords or staffs

Itako's: Being sort of like shamans except they can't integrate with ghost they can ghost from the afterlife to protect herself she cast hexes and curses

Dao-shi's: These are corpse puppeteers they control corpses with talisman's and charms these corpses are known as Jiang-si

Free Jiang-si's: These are corpses usually controlled by Dao-shi but lives on through a a talisman that lets them move on their own this talisman is scarred on their body for life so they can live they can't feel pain

Ainu's: People who can control nature spirits these spirits are given to them at birth these spirits represent an element and there Ainu use them to give them an elemental edge such as ice attacks, flame attacks, earth attacks, etc

Monks: Monks an evil enemy to the boy possessed they want to purify the boy and exorcise the deomn from his body they have barrier skills and powerful seals and spells

Agent Angel(Starry this is you): An angel who's sole duty is to hunt down demons to make sure they don't cause havoc on earth though a different way than the monks she works with Demon hunters on the job adversary to the possessed boy

Demon Hunters: They all look into the dark arts to get rid of and vanquish demons to make the world a better place another enemy to the possessed boy

Character Sheet

Name
Alignment
Height
Weight
Personality
Occupation
Appearance
Like Constantine I want to be a Demon HUnter

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 11:53 AM
Samurai4Hire is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai4Hire a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai4Hire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Name: Miyuki Kanji
Alignment
Height 5'6
Weight 93 lbs. She is fairly scrawny for her age and height.
Personality: Serious more than playful, Miyuki tends to be demanding and attempts to stay in charge. She is quick to infuriate, as well as quick to calm down. It all depends on the person and the situation that they are in. She fears not of killing others, nor harming others. She believe that what must be done, must be done. When her playful side comes out, she can be rather humorous, but this is rare seeing as she hold a barrier to get to that side of her. She lets more people out rather than in, so no one hardly knows a thing about her.
Age 17
Bio: Born with this gift, Miyuki was quick to use it, more or less for her deffence. When her parents were killed in an murder spree, she began using their bodies are mear puppets. She did not discover about her ability until she was about thirteen, where she (in self-deffence) killed a boy, and then used his body to finish off the bullies who had been harming her as they called her FrEak. Since then she goes by the nickname freak, more than her actual name. After the loss of her parents, when she was fifteen, she then began to live on her own, taking care of herself and her younger brother whom shared the same gift as her. At the age of sixteen, her younger brother whom was only ten passed away of a unknow disease, leaving her alone to fend for herself. Since then, she began to isolate herself and keep her distance from others as well as putting on a mask of that of a doll.

Appearence: She always has on a cracked and bloodstained porcalian doll mask.
(please log in to view the image)

((I do appoligize, this is not my best character sheet fillout in the world, it was kind of rushed, and I did my best to uderstand everything I could. ^___^ If I need to correct anything just let me know)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 12:34 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Is she cute underneath the mask

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 01:02 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Is she cute underneath the mask
It is infact a mystery, no one knows what she looks like underneath the mask.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 01:04 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I mess with weird wink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 02:26 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Lol, Hitosu liked my Demon Hunter idea >.> but I got no credit! I shall commence being angry now =.=

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:21 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Gosuto Yuza

Alignment: friend

Height: 6ft

Weight: 150lb

Personality: flirtatious, funny, smart, sarcastic, lazy

Skills: Shaman

Bio: Gosuto has been best friends with_Morihito since kindergarten. They would talk about the spirits they had seen it always felt great to talk to another kid about made it less scary. Gosutos had to train with his father to unlock his shaman powers but he always tried to make time to hang with Morihito. After a few years of hanging out Gosuto had to move to Japan to train his Shaman powers with his uncle After saying their good byes and see you soon Gosuto left. After a few tears had past Gosuto was just about to arrive back in his home town waiting to surprise Morihito.

Appearance

(please log in to view the image)_

During school hours he wears his school uniform but out of school he wears a red or black casual dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top button undone. He wears black pants with a chain that hangs from the pants that can be used as a weapon. He also wears red and black sneakers. On his head he wears a two sided head band with a panther on the side on one side it is white with a black panther. (Only has it on this side when in school) He flips it inside out to make his head band red with a black panther (When ever he's out of school and yes it's one head band). He carries around a red metal collapsible staff on his back( meaning he can make it from the size of a thermos to it's original size because you don't want to walk around with a huge staff 24/7). He also wears a black magatama bead around his neck that he never takes off._

Spirit Partner

Name: Hattori Hanzo

Personality: Hanzō is a taciturn and composed individual. A capable and perceptive individual of his profession, he is willing to follow any of his master's orders.

Bio: also known as Hattori Masanari was a famous samurai and ninja of the Sengoku era Hanzō was born as the son of Hattori Yasunaga, a minor samurai in the service of the Matsudaira (later Tokugawa) clan He would later earn the nickname Oni no Hanzō (Devil Hanzo) because of the fearless tactics he displayed in his operations. Though Hanzō was born and raised in Mikawa Province, he often returned to Iga Province, home of the Hattori family. He fought his first battle at the age of 16 (a night-time attack on Udo castle)and went on to serve with distinction at the battles of Anegawa and Mikatagahara.His most valuable contribution came in following Oda Nobunaga's death, when he led the future shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu to safety in Mikawa Province across Iga territory with the help of remnants of the local Iga ninja clans as well as their one-time rivals in Koga.
Hanzō was known as an expert tactician and a master of spear fighting. Various magical tricks such as disappearing and appearing elsewhere, psychokinesis and precognition were also attributed to him. The ninja of Fūma Kotarō killed Hanzō in sea combat during their raid against the Tokugawa forces in the Inland Sea. During Gosutos training he chose to become his partner. It turns out that he is Gosutos distant relative from Gosutos grandfathers side and chose Gosuto seeing that he had great potential.

Appearance:

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 03:24 PM
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

Name: Vincent Volgetatii
Alignment:Neutral
Height:5'11"
Weight: 180
Personality: Serious about his work destroying Demons. He has been in the game long enough to know life is not Black and White and Justice is a rarety. He is jaded after years of trying to protect the innocent but does not see The "Allmighty" helping too much so he copes with the disapointment by Drinking heavely to numb him of the pain and disapointment in his life.
Occupation:Being a former Marine Vincent has had success with a Survival Facility where he teaches Hand to Hand combat. Weapons Handeling of all types from Knives to Rocket Launchers.He teaches Post Apocalyptic Urban and Jungle Survival.
Bio: Father was an Archeaologist specializing in the ocult.which interested Vincent since early childhood. Not beeing much of a demand for his studies and expertise he joined the marine Corps and faught in Afghanistan and Iraq for 5 years.
Appearance

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 08:04 PM
Samurai4Hire is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai4Hire a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai4Hire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

So your apart of the authorities

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 08:06 PM
starryknight

Name: Gabriella
Alignment: good
Height: (angel form 6.1')human form 5.4'
Weight: (angel form N/A) human form 109
Personality: She is just and goes out of her way to do the right thing. She is an avenger, a beacon of light in a world of darkness. She is confused at the simplest of human task, such as eating and etc.
Bio: Gabriella is a warrior angel, humans think that angels are wimps that sit on clouds and play the harp all day but that is not the case. Gabriella carries a two edge sword and a shield or a spear and is also ready for battle with her holy armor. But she is known for her excellent harp playing. Gabriella or Gabby for short, has destroyed thousands of demons in her very long life time, she has saved many of humans from the evil one and yet her work is never done. Now she is to destroy a demon that has possessed a child but this task isn't going to be easy because she can not destroy the demon while it is in the boys body of his own free will.
Appearance: Angel form
Human form

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 08:59 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Oh, Alignment.

Haha, she is neautral.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 09:13 PM
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

Sorry This is Vincents appearance.

I forgot to mention that He has a Spellbook his father dug up. His main ability is the spell he has that conjures up Bophomet ,the Demon, to do his biding. Bophomet is a very Powerful Demon, high on the Archy. Most Demons fear him. he paralizes ALL with fear. All Vincent must say is "Solvea Coagulae" and he will appear

Attachment: 78853-127775-john-constantine_super.jpg
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Last edited by Samurai4Hire on Apr 20th, 2011 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 09:14 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

So your a demon hunter -__-

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 20th, 2011 09:23 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

all approved

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 01:28 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Still waiting on

Bladewind
Phoenix

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 02:50 AM
Bladewind

Working on it. (phoenix said she was sulking)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 11:59 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote